Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Search – Full Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:42 pm
STORY

Dragons must find their mates or they will never be able to breed. A dragon’s mate can be another dragon or a human, either way the one born will be dragon. But in a world where few know that dragons exist it has become hard for the dragons to find their mates. Some who have found their mates have been rejected and if rejected the dragon, to keep its kind safe, must remove all memories of them from their mate. Many who have been rejected soon die from the over whelming sadness, lowering the ever shrinking population of the dragons.

This store is about a human and a dragon. Just like majority of the population this human knows nothing of dragons, but a trip to Scotland will change that. Will that change be for the good? Or for the bad? Only time will tell. The story starts with the human getting lost in the highlands and coming across what looks to be a ruined castle.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:43 pm
RULES

Follow Tos
Be literate please
Keep the language clean
PG-16, this is a romance rp
When talking OOC use ((…))
PM me your profile titled Dragon, I will wait a day or two before I make my decision

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:47 pm
SKELETON

[align=center][b] Hey, I’m… [/b][/align]
[align=center][color=your color here] Your name here [/color][/align]

[align=center][b] I’m obviously a... [/b][/align]
[align=center][color=your color here] Gender [/color][/align]

[align=center][b] I may not look it but I’m... [/b][/align]
[align=center][color=your color here] Age [/color][/align]

[align=center][b] To everyone I look like this… [/b][/align]
[align=center] Picture [/align]

[align=center][b] But in private look like this... [/b][/align]
[align=center] Dragon Picture [/align]

[align=center][b] Things you should know... [/b][/align]
[align=center][color=your color here] Likes and dislikes [/color][/align]

[align=center][b] What I’ve been through... [/b][/align]
[align=center][color=your color here] Bio [/color][/align]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:50 pm
ACCEPTED

Hey, I’m…

Lily Hews

I’m obviously a...

Female

I may not look it but I’m...

To everyone I look like this…

User Image

Things you should know...

Lily enjoys reading, photography and flying, but she dislikes spiders and dusty places.

What I’ve been through...

Lily is alone the in world. Growing up in an orphanage was hard but she was lucky to have been in a good home. She was never adopted and so when she turned 18 she was able to leave and start a real life and after working for the past three years she has decided to travel and see the world hoping to find what seems to be missing in her live.

Hey, I’m…

Alexander Locke

I’m obviously a...

Male

I may not look it but I’m...

Just a few thousand years old, but you know, Dragon's don't age like humans. As a human I'm about twenty four, twenty five..

To everyone I look like this…

Alexander 1 Alexander 2

But in private look like this...

Me

Things you should know...

I like food, my Nest, spaces, wildlife... And the way things were before so many humans took over. I don't like all the cities, I don't like the hunters who think they can attack me if they ever (and mind you they havent) caught me off gaurd.

What I’ve been through...

After a couple thousand years, you live and learn. I've never known my mother, and my adoptive father has always been kind. He's a human, well looks that way but we're both dragons, which is why he raised me as such. He's taught me everything and has proven you can be at the top in one society, yet barely scraping by in another. As a human he one of the richest men on wallstreet, but as a dragon, well we're both having difficulties.

I've lived through wars, bloody and broken, and thrived in times of peace. In the many years I've been around I've still nto found my mate... Which has lead me to believe I never will and thus I'll die, a failure for not carrying on the dragon blood. Its a shameful existence, but if I ever do find my Mate, I pray she not reject me..

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:48 pm
(>///<)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:46 pm
Lily really couldn't believe her bad luck. Everything seemed to be going wrong since she came to Scotland, first her luggage was missed placed and it took two hours to find and then she got lost trying to find her way to the hotel, and now she was looking at one of the creepiest places she had ever seen. She sighed, "Can't be helped, it's getting dark and it looks like someone live here." Lily parked and got out of the her rental and started up the path.  

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Aquanautic Artist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:28 pm
In life there were very few things one needed to learn to succeed. One, work until it pays off, and if things get worse, work harder. Two jump overboard if there no way of saving a sinking ship. Three, know the value of a dollar.
All of these things Alexander's adopted father taught him at a young age. While his father was rich owning hotels, he made his son work, to fully understand what it took. Wealth was gained, not passed down from one generation to the next. Thats how things got messed up, how people became shallow, and how to raise a dead society. Then again Alexander knew that for the time being, washing dishes was better than dying off in the forest somewhere.

Why were humans so messy? He shook his head, not wanting the actual answer. Hearing the door open, he was actually surprised someone so young came in. She was quite beautiful and he assumed taken by a lucky gentleman.

"Good evening Mademoiselle! Welcome to Lockes Hotels and Suites, how may I help you? If you have a reservation let me know and I'll help you take your things upstairs." He smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:13 am
Lily walked into what appeared to be a hotel on the inside. She looked around for someone and gave a small gasp in surprise at a man's voice. Whirling around she was a little taken back at how handsome the man was. "I..I don't have a reservation, I got lost trying to find the hotel I'll be staying at," she pointed towards the door a weak emphases.  

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Aquanautic Artist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:02 pm
"Ahh well if you'd like to stay here we've got plenty of rooms, would you like a suite?" He asked kindly. "If you'd like I can call to the hotel and take you there myself." He offered. Her voice was soft and flowing he thought. With the lack of customers recently he'd always noticed different things about them. Shy versus out there, sultry voices versus sweet and innocent.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:29 am
She really considered his offers. "If it isn't too much trouble I'll take a room here." Lily just wanted to relax after the day she'd had and this hotel would do fine for now. "I'll just go get my things from the car," she said turning back towards the door.  

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Aquanautic Artist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:56 pm
He followed her out, "Alright, I'll help then and set you up with a room of your choice." He said happily. "Will anyone be joining you Madame, or is it just you?" He asked curiously. She wasn't exactly in the bast part of town and this was no place for a manless woman. He brush hsi red hair from his face, holding his hands out for her bags when they reached them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:33 pm
Lily gave him a small smile. "Thank you, but any room will do." She opened the back and pulled out two cases handing him one while she took the other. "I'm traveling on my own, going to places that I find interesting."  

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Aquanautic Artist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:12 pm
"On your own then are we? Well If you have place in mind I don't mind giving you the night here on me." He offered. He grabbed a room key, the second story. "Would you like this?" He asked showing her a room. Its colors were all themed around water and rivers. Blues and browns. "Everything is cleaned right after a guest leaves, so its all fresh, and I beleive you can get excellent room service." He winked playfully. He set her bag down on the bed. "Adieu." He bowed then left her to unpack.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:44 pm
She followed him and the room he took her to was beautiful which she told him. The colors really suited her, but she wasn't keen on the room being free and she would have told him had he not left so quickly. No matter there would be time to tell him she would be paying. Moving her cases to the side of the bed Lily removed her night clothes and other items leaving the rest packed away. Growl. At the sound and feel of her stomach Lily recalled her last meal which had been breakfast. Finding the room key she went back to the lobby and rang the bell for help.  

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers