Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering-June Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:43 am
Kindlestar sniffed the air. It seemed there were no Clans at the Gathering yet. She flicked her tail to acknowledge her Clan to follow her to the meeting grounds and wait for the others to get there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:23 pm
Cloudypaw padded over to the meeting grounds and waited for the other clans to come.  

iExorcistCosplayer

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:38 pm
Kindlestar noticed Cloudypaw and padded over to her. "Nervous?" she asked the apprentice sitting down next to her, licking her paw and passing it over her ear as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:53 pm
"A bit." meowed Cloudypaw, Calmly. "I want to see the other clans!"  

iExorcistCosplayer

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:09 pm
"With any luck, we will find more apprentices for you to speak to. Now remember, do not speak of Clan affairs, only things that any cat could find out that would not expose any Clan secrets," she warned the young apprentice in a good-natured way, her whiskers twitching in amusement.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:20 pm
"I know." mewed Cloudypaw as She looked around.  

iExorcistCosplayer

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:34 pm
Kindlestar turned her face towards Silverpelt, wondering when the others would arrive. She got up and started to look around her Clanmates, happy to see that they all looked their best and made excellent examples of FireClan's strength.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:26 am
Blazewhisper bouned down next to her leader. her musles and speed made alot of noice but she coped with her fur disuget. now wheres that appertice? i want to talk to her. "dont be nsacred. fireclans the best clan here." she said lifting her mussle high.  

Midnight-chan435

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Dewpool ran down itno camp. she was norvous when she found out she was pregnet, but it was just more good news for Fireclan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:44 pm
"That goes without saying," Kindlestar purred, her whiskers twitching with amusement as she heard Blazewhisper. She sat and started licking her paw and passing it through her face, wondering where the other Clans where.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:54 pm
Cloudypaw looked around and saw Blazewhisper and Dewpool in Gathering area. "Kindlestar, When are the other clans coming?" meowed Cloudypaw, Walking up to her Leader.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:27 pm
Kindlestar stopped washing and looked at Cloudypaw. She shook her head, her ears swirling. "I must admit I am not sure. They are running quite late this moon," she answered, looking up at the full moon. "If they get here any later, the moon will set before the Gathering is even started," she muttered, looking at the center place where the leaders gathered to share the news of their Clans.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:30 pm
"Oh, I understand." meowed Cloudypaw, nodding.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:47 pm
Kindleheart nodded. "I understand your training with Duskwind is going smoothly. In fact, I hear you already have the makings of a warrior," Kindlestar mewed, keeping her eyes on the apprentice, who was already quite larger than herself, seeing as how she had kept the size of a six moon old kit even after apprenticeship.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:03 pm
Cursedstar glanced around and lead her Clan into the clearing. "Evening Kindlestar! How goes it in FireClan?"

( Yes, I'm back Kindlestar ^'^ )  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces