Reply The Hangout Extraordinaire
Braces! D; Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I hate
  braces.
  (This seems to be the customary poll format.)
View Results

SASSY BLACK GURL

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:30 pm

OK so I just got my braces tightened like 2 days ago, and they added these rubber bands so I can barely open my mouth. I'm trying to eat watermelon and I'm choking on it. :/
This is weird.

Do you have braces? Post how much you hate them!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:30 pm
I'm supposed to have them because my mouth is kind of crowded, but we can't afford them. I like my non-perfect teeth anyway. (:  

Blockified

Kaomi_Uzumaki

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:04 am
I don;t have braces (Feel ya though, cuz i choked on watermelon too!!!LOL)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:59 am
ow gonk
i've never had braces. i probably should get them but it's not a big deal because my teeth aren't that bad and my mom's broke anyway. eek they look painful  

A Very Merry Unbirthdayy

SASSY BLACK GURL

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:32 pm

What? No one has braces? My teeth must suck. ;P

I was pretty much swallowing the watermelon whole. Feels weird sliding down your throat. Ugh.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:53 pm
User Image
User Image

I've had the evilness of braces. stare SO glad they're gone. After getting mine tightened I tried to stick to soft easy to swallow food. Like mashed potatoes or ice cream or yogurts, then sometimes things like soft tacos, mac and cheese, and sandwiches. Much less likely to have painful chewing or near-choking. I worked my way up to real food like watermelon.

User Image

Kay Of Khaos
Captain

Tipsy Genius

SASSY BLACK GURL

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:28 pm
Kay Of Khaos
User Image
User Image

I've had the evilness of braces. stare SO glad they're gone. After getting mine tightened I tried to stick to soft easy to swallow food. Like mashed potatoes or ice cream or yogurts, then sometimes things like soft tacos, mac and cheese, and sandwiches. Much less likely to have painful chewing or near-choking. I worked my way up to real food like watermelon.

User Image

Yeah I love having an excuse to eat pudding and yogurt and applesauce by the gallon. I guess there is ONE thing good about braces.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:53 pm
Demented Yogurt
Kay Of Khaos
User Image
User Image

User Image

Yeah I love having an excuse to eat pudding and yogurt and applesauce by the gallon. I guess there is ONE thing good about braces.

User Image
User Image

Yeah but what about all the food you give up! Like popcorn! Tis one of the first things I HAD to eat after I got those suckers off.

User Image

Kay Of Khaos
Captain

Tipsy Genius

xBlade Nightmarex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:32 pm
That sucks.
I had them for a year and 7 months.
Now I have a retainer that I only have to wear at night.
I like it biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:40 am
Kay Of Khaos
Demented Yogurt
Kay Of Khaos
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yeah but what about all the food you give up! Like popcorn! Tis one of the first things I HAD to eat after I got those suckers off.

User Image

I just eat popcorn and candy and stuff anyways. ;P
The orthodontist always says my teeth are great anyway though. He's weird.
Blade, do you have that little wire thing at the bottom behind your teeth?

SASSY BLACK GURL

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:07 pm
I don't have braces, my girlfriend does though and I love the feel of them. She was supposed to get them off like 2 weeks from now but now she can't get them off until August. She's upset and so I'm sorry for her but I'll miss them when they are gone. =/  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:34 pm
The guy that said nothing is impossible...

Try having braces for 4 years then getting them taken off and being told you need them for another couple of years >_>
so you go get them again and wear them for 2 more years.
And you go back and they say, we're sorry, you didn't actually need the braces you just needed a retainer, because you have a weird tongue.
despite the messed up orthodontist i had, i liked having my braces [:
i enjoyed being asked if it hurt when i got them tightened and stuff.
and i liked getting out of school early or coming late because of appointments x]
anddd everytime someone was going to get braces they'd always come to me and ask if it hurt really bad
Man, you could scare the hell out of those kids, haha.
the only thing i missed was gum, everything else could suck it D:
yeaaaah, i'm just bored so i thought i'd post :]

never tried to nail jello to a tree. Now THAT is impossible.

Orgasmic Spazz Candii
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xBlade Nightmarex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:50 pm
Yes... I have the little wire thing. I ripped it out once
Ortho guy was all like WTFMATE
talk2hand

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:29 am
xBlade Nightmarex
Yes... I have the little wire thing. I ripped it out once
Ortho guy was all like WTFMATE
talk2hand

Anger management much?

eek

SASSY BLACK GURL

Blood On The Floor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:51 pm
I need to get braces soon, they say my teeth are too crowded.
One of my bestfriends has braces with rubber bands.
She changes them so she keeps a bag of them in her purse and I mess with them and fling them constantly until she takes them away. ;D

The Hangout Extraordinaire

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff