did u go 2 a graduation this year?
  no...
  yes
  HELL YEA!!!!!!!!
  .....i...dont wanna say anything >.>
View Results

nhinii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:54 pm
my sister and brother had there graduation this year so did my 2 uncles and 1 aunt there lik 20 somthing and the grad form college <33  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:22 pm

I already went to all my BFFs graduations like 3 days ago. None left for me. emo

SASSY BLACK GURL

Kaomi_Uzumaki

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:06 am
My brother is going to have his elementary graduation this year!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:01 am
No graduations for meee sad  

A Very Merry Unbirthdayy

Kay Of Khaos
Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Woots! I just had a cousin who graduated from high school and some friends from college. Tis a very crazy time of year.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:31 pm
I faked sick. and then walked to a garage sale. and then tried to turn on a really old game system, and it shocked me D:

xBlade Nightmarex

SASSY BLACK GURL

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:22 am
xBlade Nightmarex
I faked sick. and then walked to a garage sale. and then tried to turn on a really old game system, and it shocked me D:

You faked sick? I do that all the time. Sometimes I hold the thermometer under hot water. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 pm
Demented Yogurt
xBlade Nightmarex

You faked sick? I do that all the time. Sometimes I hold the thermometer under hot water. 3nodding

User Image
User Image

If only it were that easy. My mom doesn't have a thermometer, she used the hand on the forehead trick, so I would have to keep putting my face up to heaters and lightbulbs and look pale and miserable. Though the pale thing comes naturally to me.

User Image

Kay Of Khaos
Captain

Tipsy Genius

SASSY BLACK GURL

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:59 pm
Kay Of Khaos
Demented Yogurt
xBlade Nightmarex

User Image
User Image

If only it were that easy. My mom doesn't have a thermometer, she used the hand on the forehead trick, so I would have to keep putting my face up to heaters and lightbulbs and look pale and miserable. Though the pale thing comes naturally to me.

User Image

Awww that sucks. My mom knows nothing about that crap so I can skip scool whenever I want as long as I don't do it like every week. xD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:40 pm
Only in grade 11 this year; but next year I get to leave hell school. *Cough* Opps! Did I say hell? I meant high* school. >.>.....

No, I honestly love high school. I'll be sad to leave.

Only child so the only graduation I was ever at was last years to play in the school band. xD Yay band geeks! It was long.... very long... and boring, at least for us.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

xBlade Nightmarex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:56 pm
Demented Yogurt
Kay Of Khaos
Demented Yogurt
xBlade Nightmarex

User Image
User Image

User Image

Awww that sucks. My mom knows nothing about that crap so I can skip scool whenever I want as long as I don't do it like every week. xD

I just tell my mom i barfed that night. Usually works.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:00 pm
Darth Shiny says:

No graduations for me...The last one I went to was a year ago. If my sister hadn't (sort of) dropped out of high school, I would have gone to hers this year. Oh well.

To Write Love On Her Arms

Hold me like you held on to life.

No Name the Walrus
Crew

Newbie Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150

xBlade Nightmarex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:19 pm
how does the 'sort of' part work?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:20 pm
Darth Shiny says:

She stopped going to high school, but she took a test in like March or April to get her diploma. She passed, so she gets a diploma.

So, even though she dropped out, she still graduated. I guess. *shrug*

No Name the Walrus
Crew

Newbie Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150

SASSY BLACK GURL

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:34 am
Darth Shiny
Darth Shiny says:

She stopped going to high school, but she took a test in like March or April to get her diploma. She passed, so she gets a diploma.

So, even though she dropped out, she still graduated. I guess. *shrug*

Haha the school district got schooled!
I'm pathetic...

The Hangout Extraordinaire

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items