PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:44 am
Rules
Characters
Prologue

Opened

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:45 am
Rules;
1. Follow the Gaia TOS
2. Romance is expected (and encouraged!)
3. Please, for the sake of the Role play, please write (type, whichever) At Least one Paragraph. One or two liners do not help move the plot forward and it doesn't give anyone anything at all to work with.
4. When fighting, make sure that it is okay to kill off a character and please, please, PLEASE Pm me to let me know. That way I know and don't get Hate Pms for posts. Thank you.
5. There is a limit to how many characters you make and play. The limit is five. If you do make so many characters, please make sure that there is a noticable change so we know when you change from character to character. You can use colors, titles or just normal writings.
6.When Using OOC speak, please, Use Parenthesis.
7. Please PM me your Character Profile.
8. My Word Is Final.

Gaia name:
Character name:
Servant or Master*:
Weapon**:
Appearance:
Special Skills***:
Bio:

*Note that we will need numerous Masters as well as Servants, so please equal out the characters.
**Before Guns And Bombs were invented
***Like healing powers or inhuman speed; no more than 5

Hero_Nanase

Hero_Nanase

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:14 pm
Accepted Profiles;

Gaia name: Hero_Nanase
Character name: Aurora Ivyne
Servant or Master: Servant Of The East Family
Weapon (If Any): Chants And Songs
Appearance: User Image

Special Skills: Aurora has a range of defensive spells and very few attacks, but they all revolve around dancing. She is a dancer at heart and even sometimes can be her Master's right hand "man". She never uses her attacks unless told to do so. She's always in chains, preferably around her neck like a collar and she even has a name plate upon it. She's been a servant since she was able to comprehend orders and walk. She was trained by her Master's orders and she knows various dancing moves.
Screeching Ballet- A very graceful dance that provides a small ringing in the ears when she spins more then three times and chants as she does it. The ringing in the ears becomes a screech, making the victumn scream and shout, having spazzisms upon the floor.
Siren's Call- A singing chant. By repeating the same sentence over and over again, her voice becomes alluring and makes the single victumn in mind a mind slave. They will do anything for their Siren. It's a mind controlling chant which she had made into a song.
Lifeless Fluid- A dance with a chant which when her arms are twirled around in fluid movements, they make shapes and colors form in those shapes until they are tangable and as the shapes dance around the room, the desired victumn is attacked without any notice until the dance ends. Where every single colored air touched their skin will be where deep wounds will open all at the same time, killing instantly if the air went over an area where a vital organ lays.
Bio: Abandoned at the young age of three in a dark graveyard, she wandered around the small village until an elder man found her and took her home. Since then, she had been a servant girl for his son who was two years older then her. She's quiet and obediant and even has a small infatuation with her Master, though she never had the idea to speak of it, her training as a servant making sure she stayed clear of her Master's private affairs. She calls her master by his title and she is extremely formal and polite in crowds and showings and she never is disobediant unless she stands by her thoughts. The worse punishment she had ever recieved was Seventy-Two lashings for speaking her mind at a public showing, upsetting her Master's father greatly. She was four at the time and she has never upset her Master. Not once because she was afraid of being punished.

~

Gaia name: _Twilight Chick66_
Character name: Zix Darkheart
Servant or Master: Neither
Weapon: None
Appearance: User Image
Special Skills: Inhuman speed, strength and the power to wield earth or any type of mineral.
Bio: Zix was born and raised in a place almost no one knew about. When he was 12 his family died of a rare illness, the only reason he isn’t a servant is because everyone thought the illness killed the whole Darkheart family. Zix let them believe, when he is in town or can not trust someone he lies and says his name is Satsuki, but if he feels he can trust someone he tells them his real name. Zix trains by himself a lot perfecting what skills his parents taught him. Zix often thinks about what it would be like to be a servant and considers being one every so often, but he thinks of why his family lived where they did. They could tell something bad was going to happen so the lived hidden. Zix often stares out into space and thinks about what the war would be like, not that he’s afraid, only that he was curious of how it would affect the people in the end. Zix isn’t a selfish person, he puts others before himself and does his best to protect those he cares for, but he can get ticked off at times. He usually has a straight face when he’s around those he doesn’t trust, but when he isn’t he’s more himself, a bit more childish, care free, and slightly fierce. The tattoo on his arm symbolizes the Darkheart clan; it’s usually covered with bandages when he’s in town or in public.

~

Gaia name: Hero_Nanase
Character name: Kouta Carsil
Servant or Master: Master
Weapon: Dagger
Appearance:
User Image

Special Skills: (Soon To Come)
Bio: (Soon To Come)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:00 pm
Story

It was a dark day when the continent of Analik had become five different provinces. It was divided by the five ruling families. The five families had many followers willing to fight and die for their respected leaders and even though it's supposidly a time of peace, the North family has become restless and they want complete domination of Analik like it use to be. Now, the East family wants to keep the continent like it currently hoping that one day there will be peace.

The peace will rise when the five little nations can coexist with one another without hatred and anger. When the Master families can stop fighting over territories and live in peace and harmony, but for that to happen, there has to be a change in powers and the only way that can happen is through war. A war isn't what the followers desire though, but sadly it is the only way.

The Rulers, normally referred to as the Masters of the land, are teamed two by two. Alliances were formed, and one nation is a neutral nation, waiting for the war to die out. With four nations going against one another for the title and power, many lives will be put to risk, many emotional bonds will be tested, and loyalties will be established and corrupted. How can the people fight, without losing their 'humanity'? Without losing their hearts and who they are? So many question left unanswered.

And the war is approaching rapidly.  

Hero_Nanase

Hero_Nanase

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:29 pm
Aurora, also known as Aura, was sitting outside the castle in it's beautiful garden. She was laying down, the cool, hard silver chains pressing themselves against her wrists and ankels and the little collar like chain around her neck made her hands subconsciously trace the name plate. Decorated in rainbow lettering was her full first name, as her master liked to call his favorite pet, and she knew that it was his way or no way. It was, after all, how she grew up.

In the garden, she laid still, eyes closed as she inhaled deeply and she traced the lettering with the tip of her finger. Another day and she was gladly in the lavendar section. After all, one of her normal hobbies was gardening, mostly because she needed the escape, but also because her master wished for color in the castle grounds. Lavendars, roses and more were planted, all thanks to Aurora. She was happy and content in this area. Completely at ease.

It was so difficult to believe that the five nations were on the verge of an all out war against one another for complete ruling over Analik. To become a king rather then the head of a section of the continent. Her Master was a kind person when left to his own, but when provoked he could be absolutely evil. Absolutely evil.

Aurora had grown up besides her master and she was happily accepted as his best friend, though she did, every once in a while, have thoughts of being more then just best friends. She was still under his control, under his command. He knew full well what she could do and she didn't want to ever think of losing him over her own selfish desires. The sun was gently shining over the castle, giving it a wonderful glow and she knew very well that she wanted to do nothing but lay there all day. If only she could. Maybe she wouldn't be summoned by her Master today. Maybe just maybe.

And Maybe Pigs would fly and spit out fireballs.

The silence was beginning to become undone as birds chirped and whistled their lovely tunes. Slowly, she opened her lovely violet-blue eyes and she stared at the greying sky, a frown creasing her features. She didn't want to be forced inside by the winds and rain. She hoped it would just be a cloudy day. Yeah, and maybe she'd be the queen one day. Though her thoughts could get sarcastic, she was a quite person. But the happy mood soon died down as someone made their way through the garden, the grass shuffling as her hand left her collar and she slowly sat up, waiting.

Opponent or friend? She didn't know at all, but she would be ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:49 pm
Zix walked down a rode with a straight face until something caught his eye, he shimmied up a tree to get a better look and saw a girl in a garden "Why in the world does she have a collar on? She's a person not a dog. But it's none of my concern I guess." He thought to him self as he watched the girl, curious about her next move. He wondered about the collar until he notice whoes garden it was "Ohhh, she serves the east. I get it, she's like a pet to him.... Weird." He murmured under his breath. Zix shrugged it off though, he didn't know what went through masters' minds or servants and he was glad, in a way,but seeing that girl made him so much more interested in what it was like to serve another.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Hero_Nanase

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:05 pm
Noticing that there was no one there, Aurora sighed and turned back around to lay back down, but something in the trees caught her attention. She stayed sitting up and soon, stood, slowly as she turned and glanced around, warily.

"Anyone out there?"

Aurora only heard her own voice echo off the emptiness. She gulped and clenched and opened her hands again and again. She didn't know whether or not to go inside or stay out. She didn't want to be stuck inside, but her master would have to know. She stood ip straight backed and inhaled deeply.

"If anyone is out here you're upon Master Kouta's property."

[Will Post a profile of Kouta, unless someone PMs me wanting his position]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:18 pm
Zix jumped down from the tree and landed a few feet from the girl "Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude, I was just walking by and something caught my eye." He said then yawned quietly. He didn't notice that the bandage around his arm was going through and that a small piece of his tatto was visible. "Ummm.....what's up with the collar thing?" He asked, unsure if he was intruding, he didn't want to intrude and he didn't want to get caught. He was also curious of why she looked so nervous, he wasn't trying to pose as a threat to her. He wondered if he could trust her, she looked like an easy person to trust, but he wasn't sure.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Hero_Nanase

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:32 pm
Aurora stumbled back, taken completely by surprise. She hadn't expected someone to come down so close to her. Falling unto her bottom, she groaned softly and whimpered a little, watching him closely. He yawned. Not very servant nor Master like.

"It shows that I am a servant..." she said wearily, "I am under the Carsil Family.."

She felt something in her chest, making her rethink what she would say.

"W-Who are you?"

Flipping and jumping onto her feet, Aurora watched him, wondering why he was there.

"Um..Whya re you here...you do realize that you could be thrown into a dungeon if found tresspassing...correct?"

fixing her kimono, Aurora's hand subconsciously found its way to her neck, tracing the collar after he mentioned it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:48 pm
Zix gave a kind smile, he found her funny "I'm Zix Darkheart, I'm neither master or servant." He said, Zix felt that he could trust her. "And yes, I know I can, but that's only if you tell correct?" He answered her with a question "And stop acting so surprised, I'm not a threat, trust me." Zix's smile got a bit more childish. Then he noticed something, he stood almost a whole foot taller than her, he didn't think she was short, he was just really tall, that usually intimidated people who talked to him. "So do you have to wear the collar?" He blurted unthinkingly.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Hero_Nanase

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 pm
Aurora knew that the name was suppose to mean something, but she couldn't remember what it meant. She felt a little angry, for she couldn't remember why the name was so familiar. Noticing how tall he was, she glared up at him and when he questioned her, she felt almost ready to rip his throat out.

"Not on Castle grounds." she answered, curtly, "I wear it everywhere because I'm happy being a servant of the East family. Our Master is very sweet and kind."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:00 pm
The bandage on Zix's arm fell of, his smile vanished, he didn't mean to make her mad "Uh, sorry if I offended you in anyway." He apologized. He didn't like making people mad, he liked to make them laugh, but he could tell he was angry with him. He tapped his foot, thinking of ways to make her feel better not much came to mind while his foot tapped the earth slightly shook. That's how he got his idea "I've got it!" said with a grin and pressed his palms to the ground, a giant slide formed formed ground, it had loops and spirals and other things a slide might have. Zix then created stairs that lead to the top of the slide "C'mon, it'll be fun." Zix promised her then ran up to the top. When he got to the top he waved to the girl to come up.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Hero_Nanase

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:38 am
Aurora felt the ground began to shake beneath her feet and she tok a few steps back, eyes wide. As the peaceful garden grounds began to rise and change, she fell back, eyes wide as she saw the hight of the contraption.

"Oh, my, gods above..." she whispered, the silent pray speaking more then she could, "What on Earth...is that?"

She looked to Zix, eyes wide.

"T-The garden...is..ruined..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:21 pm
"No it's not." Zix called then ran down to the girl "Watch." He said then put his hand on the slide, it returned to the earth and the garden looked untouched. "See, no biggie." He told her "I wont hurt anything that apart of the earth." Zix told her then looked around at the garden "Hmmmm..... It's smaller than I thought." He muttered to himself. Then looked back at the girl, remembering something "Hey, uh,Aurora," He said remembering the name he read on her collar "Do you think you could help me, I know you're probably still mad at me, but I'll do anything if you please help me, I'll answer any question you have to ask just please say you'll help me." He begged, his eyes were soft and pleading. He'd never begged before, but he really needed help and fast, that was why he'd come into town in the first place.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces