Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Black Knights the Official Code Geass guild

Back to Guilds

code, geass, official 

Tags: Code, Geass, Lelouch, Rebellion 

Reply The Britianic Empire
How Did The Ending Of Code Geass Make You Feel? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spicy Waifu

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:55 am
I know, it's been a week old since the last episode was on Adult Swim and I'm late to the party for asking. But anyway, when you saw the last episode of Code Geass, how did it make you feel? To be honest, after I saw it, I cried for thirty minutes straight because of Lelouch's Death. (Call me a pathetic fan if you wish).

So, how did you guys feel?

KEEP SPOILERS IN WHITE TEXT. IT'S IN THE RULES FOR PETE SAKE. NOT EVERYONE HAS FINISHED THE SERIES.
~SirBaka

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:15 pm
I'm generally the stoic type by nature, so nothing of this sort affects me much anyways.

But I felt happy, actually, that Lelouch's plan came to fruition as he wanted. Also a bit disappointed, that he would be recognized by almost none as the martyr he was and instead as a brutal dictator.  

Keisuke Toramizu

Zane Ookami

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:05 pm
I was happy it worked cried when lulu died crying

Keep spoilers in white please.
~SirBaka

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:19 pm
i was shocked. i like had no clue that he wanted suzaku 2 kill him. i mean i started freaking out, crying and telling everyone about it. most got so pissed and started crying. even the guys were.  

BiG TiME SONGBiRD

Jade Kou

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:24 pm
I cried when Suzaku killed Lelouch crying crying

Does no one bother to read the rules? Keep spoilers in white.
~SirBaka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:25 pm
Made me feel sad to see Lelouch died and sadder that he was sacrificing himself to destroy the world and make a new one.

Again...
~SirBaka

Kuro Kamiya

Fallenarchangel999

Eloquent Conversationalist

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:39 am
Considering everything, the end fit perfectly with the over rideing themes of Code Geass. Ultimately, while I was slightly saddened by the ending, at the same time, I understood the reasoning, and was able to see the virtues of it. I would like to see, in some distant future, a scene from that universe where the truth of the Zero Requiem is fully understood and Lelouch is acknowledged as the great man he was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:01 pm
yelled damn you suzaku and cried my eyes out at lelouch's death

I don't even have to say it this time do I?
~SirBaka

Dark_Air_Master_Byria

KiannaLiBritannia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:34 pm
I was sitting in my office at school when I saw the last episode. I cried for like ten minutes. Like the rest of you I understand the reason, but Nunnaly was so heartbreaking, I could not help. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:27 pm
lelouch pulled an itachi and was the good guy in the end  

Kaizer Ikana

O.G. Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Statustician 100

The Real RandomPerson21

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:15 pm
I was on the verge of crying at the end because lulu died and left nunnally alone... kinda. It would be great if there was like a spin off of Code Geass where lulu didn't die or like an extra ova just for fun (where no one dies, but that's just me) Well, I liked the series overall despite the ending, Code Geass is now one of my favorite animes right now... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:30 pm
The Real RandomPerson21
I was on the verge of crying at the end because lulu died and left nunnally alone... kinda. It would be great if there was like a spin off of Code Geass where lulu didn't die or like an extra ova just for fun (where no one dies, but that's just me) Well, I liked the series overall despite the ending, Code Geass is now one of my favorite animes right now... whee

There actually is. Suzaku of the Counterattack. It has a different ending. All I'm gonna say. I cried for such a long time at the end, going "It's not fair!" Poor Nunna, and Suzaku.  

Suou Tsukasa

darkferret4

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:03 pm
i think lelouch is not dead he just stowed away in the body of someone nearby, just as marianne stowed away in anya's body when she was killed. if you want proof watch the last few seconds of RE. you can see C.C. talking to him. i heard through the grapevine that there is possibly production of R3 going on. sorry for the large portion of white text.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:08 pm
When Nunally cried,I cried.  

Deneiru vi Britannia

Deneiru vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:10 pm
Also,I've seen videos where it proved Lelouch was the cart driver.  
The Britianic Empire

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff