Fan Fiction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:46 pm
Does anyone read fanfiction?
If so, do you know of any good fanfiction sites? (Besides fanfiction.net, that is. ^u^)
I'm looking for new web sites to go to to broaden my horizon, so to speak.
Would anyone care to help?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:01 am
Quizillia if you can get the good ones, Deviant Art is usually pretty good  

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:56 pm
I've been going to Quizilla for a while now. I find it hard to find good stories on there. Though, I'm still able to find them, surprisingly. Many of the good writers left after the site changed.
Deviant Art is one that I have't tried yet, though. It's worth taking a look at. :]
Does anyone else have any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:20 pm
I write on fanfiction, but I'm not a big fan of it (I just need a place to post).

I would try livejournal... I know that sounds really vague and I hate the site to death, but there are some pretty good writers on there.

Deviantart... I think they have fanfiction, but I've never read it (I look at photos more).

Good luck!  

lahdolphin

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:07 pm
Thanks!
I've heard that livejournal might have fanfiction. I was hesitant about looking because I imagined it would be hard finding anything fanfiction wise. But I can always check it out. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:37 pm
As a fanfiction whore myself, I have found that livejournal is a great little treasure trove. They have communities everywhere on all kinds of pairings, and in my experience the writers in livejournal are better than many on fanfiction.net. The only thing with livejournal is that you may have to join in order to see all the communites/entries/etc. You can also try googling fanfiction of a certain pairing or anime/manga and sometimes you can find whole sites dedicated to them.
livejournal.com  

AntiGirlKiwi

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:04 pm
Ah, I see. Thank you, darling. I'll look into that. :]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:33 pm
If you like raunchy yet well written Harry Potter + Draco Malfoy storiess, I know I nice place I could steer you in the direction of
wink  

Ikura Go Boom

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:28 pm
Whoa! I've abandoned this thread for some time. Sorry about that.

I appreciate your help, Ikura, but I never got into Harry Potter much. But if I ever give the series another try then I'll be sure to give you a holler. ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:15 am
Rei Uchikino
I've been going to Quizilla for a while now. I find it hard to find good stories on there. Though, I'm still able to find them, surprisingly. Many of the good writers left after the site changed.
Deviant Art is one that I have't tried yet, though. It's worth taking a look at. :]

The good writers left because THE NEW FORMAT ATE THE STORY I WAS WRITING
But I actually did start over, I've just been terrible about updating.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:01 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
Rei Uchikino

The good writers left because THE NEW FORMAT ATE THE STORY I WAS WRITING
But I actually did start over, I've just been terrible about updating.

I actually stuck with Quizilla for some time after they changed the site and everything. I actually kind of liked it. But then after all of the good writers left and Teen Nick took over the site, I just kind of lost interest. I still like to go there once in a while to try and find some good stories, but then my virus scan detected a potential threat on the site so I just quit entirely.  
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games