Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Back to Guilds

Join vegetarians and supporters for discussion on health, cooking, and ethical issues! 

Tags: Food, Vegan, Vegetarian, Animal, Cooking 

Reply Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians
WTF!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spurrr me

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:06 am
i joined this guild as a joke....I dont know how i got excepted....i put I LOVE MEAT!!! and I'm in wow your captain or whatever you green people call them isnt so smart...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:34 pm
The Guild Homepage
Come join a guild full of friendly and fun faces! We're a mixed group here, consisting of vegetarians, ovo-vegetarians, vegans, pescatarians, and even some resident omnivores!

Nice try, dumb ******** retard. rolleyes
Trollfail  

Lucifer Over London

Spurrr me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:56 pm
what?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:48 pm
Actually, I accepted it BECAUSE you put that. I find it kind of funny that your attempt at trolling failed.

You should also know that you don't have to be a vegetarian to join this guild, perhaps a little reading on your part may have made you realize that before you wasted your time.  

Ailinea
Vice Captain

Spurrr me

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:32 am
Ya well I LOVE meat and I always will cows,pigs,chicken, deer any meat basiclly and I dont think you want a carnivore in your guild now do you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:26 pm
Will you find me a blue rose?

Fail.

Just because someone is a vegetarian or a vegan doesn't mean they hate omnivores. Honestly, I like meat. It tastes good. But It's never been my favorite thing. Plus there's no reason to eat it. I don't need it. And I really don't care what you eat.

It's posts like yours why this is my first time on gaia in months....

User Image

Arashi Inu

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:55 pm
Always good to let other Omnivores to speak or at least get in touched with Herbivores biggrin cultural exchange biggrin

what's good for someone isn't always good for others. We can choose while also looking at our enviroment situation from todays' farming industry. Or we can choose to ignore facts and continue our ways that we have been living blaugh Life is good with choices, like you choose to enter here and make this thread. Nice to see you we hope you stay and chat with us (Can't represent all but at least I do) smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:15 pm
ZeroSkat3rGirl
Ya well I LOVE meat and I always will cows,pigs,chicken, deer any meat basiclly and I dont think you want a carnivore in your guild now do you?

You're an omnivore.

And like I said, you don't need to be a vegetarian to be in this guild.

I also eat meat. I own the guild. Your point?  

Ailinea
Vice Captain

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:27 am
ZeroSkat3rGirl
i joined this guild as a joke....I dont know how i got excepted....i put I LOVE MEAT!!! and I'm in wow your captain or whatever you green people call them isnt so smart...

Firstly, I also eat meat and like it. However, I joined so that I could get advice from people about giving meat up to become a vegetarian. Secondly, joining a guild as a joke is pretty strange if you like to make fun of us. Third, our captain is not dumb. They're just nice to people and they don't exclude people. And last, DO NOT CALL US GREEN PEOPLE AS AN INSULT! INFACT DON'T INSULT US AT ALL! HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF FINDING IT SO AMAZING THAT YOU GOT INTO THE GUILD, IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO GET IN THEN LEAVE!!!
Sorry about blowing up like that. I just don't like it when people are so rude.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:23 pm
oh no.... how come our leader here is omnivore too? cry  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

Ailinea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:02 pm
I've been off and on vegetarian/vegan. Made the guild to get me back into the groove. I'm semi-omnivore, I definitely eat way more veggies than meat, so it's only a matter of time. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:31 am
Lucifer Over London
The Guild Homepage
Come join a guild full of friendly and fun faces! We're a mixed group here, consisting of vegetarians, ovo-vegetarians, vegans, pescatarians, and even some resident omnivores!

Nice try, dumb ******** retard. rolleyes
Trollfail

I know I'm late on this one but I just want to say that's awesome.  

ColorMeBlue

Spurrr me

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:18 pm
Id never give up meat....ever in fact i slice open deers i hunt and fish all the time...=) yum! veggies and greens taste nasty xP yes i kno im an omnivore idk y i said that...but if u think green people is an insult i cud cuss ur a** up n down the street.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:47 pm
Why are you still here?

Fail troll is fail troll.

I'm not going to kick you out, it's up to you whether to stay or not. Open your mind, you might learn a thing or two. wink

Also, what kind of lures do you use while fishing? What is your method using plastic worms or Rappala lures?

When you hunt, what hours do you go out? How much does your state require to pay for your permit? What kind of gun do you use?

I used to fish all the time, too, and I'm always willing to talk to fellow fisherman about their methods. I've also been interested in hunting, but never knew anyone else who did. Can you give me some pointers?  

Ailinea
Vice Captain

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:40 pm
oh okay Ailinea biggrin

really, skat3rgirl, they taste nasty if you don't know how to cook them correctly biggrin meat taste even nastier if you cook them in a wrong way xd just think of our digestive systems and prevent large intestine cancer by eating a lot more veggies, pay good prices for good resturants for nice dishes with vegetables (not salad!!!)  
Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff