Reply Extended Discussion
Death of an Abortion Doctor Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is late abortion right or wrong?
  All abortion is wrong.
  I think abortion is the decision of the mother, however, I stand against late abortion.
  Abortion is a personal decision, early or late, and is the right of the mother.
  I'm not sure exactly what late abortion is.
View Results

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:00 pm
I'm sure all of you know about this event, he was shot in the head and killed last sunday. So, what are your thoughts on abortion? Do you know what late abortion is? Do you think this doctor deserved to die? Are you personally supporting or in disagreement with his killer? Let's dicuss all these issues here.

((Edit: for those of you whom do not know what a late abortion is, a short video can be watched explaining the process here ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:05 pm
I'm against all abortion, unless it is nessicary to preserve the health of the mother. I think the baby has a right to live, and that if you don't want children either use one or more type of contraception, or wait until you're married to have sex. I know the pill isn't an option for everyone, but unless you're allergic to latex, you should be able to use a condom. If you're too broke to buy a condom, you need to be looking for a job, not having sex.

I tend to get yelled at a lot for my views, but that's what I think. It's not as if I would condemn somebody for getting an abortion, so I don't think it's right that people who are pro-life get condemned for their views. (It seems to me that we are, but part of it is due to extremists.)

I don't think he should have been killed. Killing an abortionist negates everything that pro-life should stand for. If you're against the killing of babies, then how is killing an adult so much better? It's not proving any sort of a point, it's giving people reasons to be against pro-life. They say an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, and in this case I believe that is true.

Requiem Dare

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:37 pm
I'm pro-choice for one simple reason: I don't care enough about unborn babies to really have an issue with abortion. I know it sounds cruel, but it's the honest truth. Were I to have a wife that wants an abortion, I wouldn't try to stop her myself, but remind her that it's her responsibility to deal with the potential consequences.

As for the guy that got shot; I haven't heard about this particular case, so I won't comment on it until I do some research. All I have to say is this: No one should have to die for their beliefs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:40 pm
I hadn't heard about this event.
I'll have to look it up later, but personally,
I'm pro abortion depending on the situation.

I don't believe kids in high school should be
having babies when their parents support them.

I don't believe if you're raped, you should have
to keep the baby, even if you can put it up for
adoption. That's just mentally damaging on
someone and completely unhealthy.

If you're on the street for whatever reason,
homeless, prostitution, whatever, and get
pregnant when you can hardly feed yourself,
I don't believe you can carry a healthy child
for 9 months before giving it up for adoption.

I just think it's necessary for some situations,
but I don't believe it should be used as a form
of birth control for women who are too lazy to
use a condom, or take a pill everyday. Psh,
and now you can have all that other s**t that
lasts like months at a time.

Yes, yes, I know it's sad for the unborn children.  

Snuff Pixel

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:48 pm
Fair warning-

I'll be moving this to the Extended Discussion within a few hours.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:12 pm
I think it's the mother's descision. If she can't support the baby and will probably end up on the streets with it, then I don't think it's wrong. I happen to know someone who got one and I supported her through it all. I know people talk about how they could find adoptive parents, but a mother has a bond with her child and may not want to give it up after it's born. So if she doesn't want to go through that sadness, then it's perfectly fine. Besides, the population is raising too high. I don't think abortion should be a way to lower the population, but if everyone just had their babies, the population would rise so fast, it could be cataclismic.  

Todd186

Lucifer Over London

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:48 pm
The dude who did it should get the death penalty, no option for appeal.
Then they should burn whatever church he belongs to for good measure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:52 pm
Requiem Dare
I'm against all abortion, unless it is nessicary to preserve the health of the mother. I think the baby has a right to live, and that if you don't want children either use one or more type of contraception, or wait until you're married to have sex. I know the pill isn't an option for everyone, but unless you're allergic to latex, you should be able to use a condom. If you're too broke to buy a condom, you need to be looking for a job, not having sex.

I tend to get yelled at a lot for my views, but that's what I think. It's not as if I would condemn somebody for getting an abortion, so I don't think it's right that people who are pro-life get condemned for their views. (It seems to me that we are, but part of it is due to extremists.)

I don't think he should have been killed. Killing an abortionist negates everything that pro-life should stand for. If you're against the killing of babies, then how is killing an adult so much better? It's not proving any sort of a point, it's giving people reasons to be against pro-life. They say an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, and in this case I believe that is true.

I agree with you 3nodding however, I saw on the news that he had performed late abortions on as many as 60,000 patients in his lifetime... and that almost seems like genocide. Maybe his death will help save lives, if nothing else, atleast I hope so.  

Angel of the End

Lucifer Over London

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:54 pm
Angel of the End
Maybe his death will help save lives, if nothing else, atleast I hope so.

You are a horrible person.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:01 pm
Lucifer Over London
Angel of the End

Because I am trying to make the best of the situation? He is already dead. I am pro-abortion, without it, there would be far too many children in this county. However, late term abortion is taking a premature baby that could survive with a little care, forcing the mother into early labor, then laying the baby out unattended to die. Appearently you guys know what it is, you just don't know how brutal the process involved in this is.  

Angel of the End

Lucifer Over London

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:05 pm
Angel of the End
Lucifer Over London
Angel of the End

Because I am trying to make the best of the situation? He is already dead. I am pro-abortion, without it, there would be far too many children in this county. However, late term abortion is taking a premature baby that could survive with a little care, forcing the mother into early labor, then laying the baby out unattended to die. Appearently you guys know what it is, you just don't know how brutal the process involved in this is.

Or I think pro-life supporters are low life hypocritical scumbags like this dude. They'll all come out and rush to condemn him, but they're all secretly cheering this piece of s**t. For every doctor that's killed, and every clinic that's bombed, there needs to be retaliation. A minister needs to be killed, or a church needs to be bombed. These psychotic religious dickheads want a war, they need to be prepared for a war.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:07 pm
Lucifer Over London
The dude who did it should get the death penalty, no option for appeal.
Then they should burn whatever church he belongs to for good oi,measure.

Ok.... for you're second comment, let me ask: are we not free to believe what we wish to believe in this country? Now, the Bible says to return evil with good, if someone slaps you, offer him your other cheek. And to love your enemies, not hate them, as the world and everyone says you should. Let's say a goth goes out and kills someone, and he listens to a certain band. Should that mean they should cancle the band's record lable and outlaw any style like what the person wore? No. We have been through this as a subculture too many times. And let me say, out of everyone at my church and my youth group (over 50 teens in the youth plus about 10 leaders), EVERYONE WAS APPALED BY WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MAN. I have not met anyone that supported that doctor's murder. Alot of people don't agree with what he did, but that doesn't mean we don't think it was at all justified to kill him. As for the church the murderer went to, you can't judge an entire group by the acts of one. Like all Muslims are not terrorists.  

Angel of the End

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:10 pm
Lucifer Over London
Angel of the End
Lucifer Over London
Angel of the End

Or I think pro-life supporters are low life hypocritical scumbags like this dude. They'll all come out and rush to condemn him, but they're all secretly cheering this piece of s**t. For every doctor that's killed, and every clinic that's bombed, there needs to be retaliation. A minister needs to be killed, or a church needs to be bombed. These psychotic religious dickheads want a war, they need to be prepared for a war.

Er.... ^^; last I checked, it was the Koran that encouraged starting wars to end the world and such (lol). Also, an eye for an eye? Last I checked, that is not how the world nor the legal system works, forget religion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:24 pm
Also, here are some pictures of Late-Term Aborted Babies:

Here.

Here

Here

Here

Here

Most the pictures were too horrifying for me to post.... also, keep in mind, I am pro abortion, but late abortion is just too gruesom for me to accept.  

Angel of the End

Lucifer Over London

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:29 pm
Angel of the End
Lucifer Over London
Angel of the End
Lucifer Over London
Angel of the End

Er.... ^^; last I checked, it was the Koran that encouraged starting wars to end the world and such (lol). Also, an eye for an eye? Last I checked, that is not how the world nor the legal system works, forget religion.

We are not speaking of the Koran or of the legal system. We are speaking of a war against zealotry.  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff