Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Noticing the little things... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PR1NC3SS T1G3R

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:33 pm
Here you can post things that you find in Panic videos, pictures, or songs. I have found some things!

At the end of That Green Gentleman, Brendon Urie says 'I'm so high.'

In Behind The Sea, right before everyone sings waves of wooden legs, someone says 'Donuts!'

When you're listening to Northern Downpour on an iPod, if you take out one headphone speaker, you will only hear Brendon's voice!

At the beginning of We're So Starving, Ryan says 'Here we come!'

At the beginning of She's A Handsome woman, someone counts '4 3 2 1 1 2 3 4' and then someone yells.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:24 pm
Did you get this idea from the thread on Panic At The Disco's main forum on their website? xD Because I became inspired from that thread and was going to post one like it! But you beat me to it.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PR1NC3SS T1G3R

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:26 pm
PrimeRibby
Did you get this idea from the thread on Panic At The Disco's main forum on their website? xD Because I became inspired from that thread and was going to post one like it! But you beat me to it.

Haha, yes I did!  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:40 pm
I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but if you listen to that green gentleman through one earphone on an iPod (not sure which,) you really notice the epic rythym guitar.  

Tangerine_Monster

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:48 pm
PR1NC3SS T1G3R
PrimeRibby

Haha, yes I did!

The one about Brendon's voice during Northern Downpour...I'm the one who posted that. 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:10 am
Here's a secret!

If you don't have your headphones plugged in right during the chorus of When the Day Met the Night you can hear Jon singing
It's wonderful. <3

Kylie the Cumbie

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:06 am
PR1NC3SS T1G3R
When you're listening to Northern Downpour on an iPod, if you take out one headphone speaker, you will only hear Brendon's voice!

i know! when i'm listening to Northern Downpour. I just hear Brendon's voice. It's still nice though lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:18 pm
PrimeRibby
PR1NC3SS T1G3R
PrimeRibby

Haha, yes I did!

The one about Brendon's voice during Northern Downpour...I'm the one who posted that. 4laugh

Thank you for that! I love listening to Brendon's voice that way now. When I first did it, I thought my headphones had broken.  

PR1NC3SS T1G3R

xPanicxAtxThexBalletx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:37 pm
In the music video for That Green Gentleman if you pause it at 1:15 there's a man in a blue conductor's hat and white suspenders standing behind mini Brendon. He's also in the circle around mini Ryan when he dances.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:12 pm
xPanicxAtxThexBalletx
In the music video for That Green Gentleman if you pause it at 1:15 there's a man in a blue conductor's hat and white suspenders standing behind mini Brendon. He's also in the circle around mini Ryan when he dances.

Oh my god! *****! Run mini Brendon, run!  

PR1NC3SS T1G3R

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:28 pm
PR1NC3SS T1G3R
PrimeRibby
PR1NC3SS T1G3R
PrimeRibby

Haha, yes I did!

Thank you for that! I love listening to Brendon's voice that way now. When I first did it, I thought my headphones had broken.

Of courrrrseee. 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:40 am
PR1NC3SS T1G3R
xPanicxAtxThexBalletx

Lawl! That's what I thought, too. He is kinda scary...

xPanicxAtxThexBalletx

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:20 am
xPanicxAtxThexBalletx
PR1NC3SS T1G3R
xPanicxAtxThexBalletx

Lawl! That's what I thought, too. He is kinda scary...

It's a kids party. and there's an elderly man in the background. yikes! O_O  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:29 am
In the "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" music video, Brendon isn't filmed saying "goddamn." He is either covering his mouth somehow or is not in the camera at the time. When he says "whore" at the beginning, he puts his finger to his mouth. Idk if you guys already knew/noticed that, but for those of you that didn't yet I posted this anyway. smile  

Shifting_Sand15

sandflea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Kyli3Fosho
Here's a secret!

If you don't have your headphones plugged in right during the chorus of When the Day Met the Night you can hear Jon singing
It's wonderful. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_________Cause nobody wants to be the lst one there
_________And everyone wants to feel like someone cares
_________Someone to love with my life in their hands
_________There's gotta be somebody for me like that

User Image

OMG THATS AMAZING
Thank you for this.
I woll now listen to all of the songs like this.
I'll tell which ones also work. XP

User Image

Cause nobody wants to do it on their own _________
And everyone wants to know they're not alone _________
Somebody else that feels the same somewhere _________
There's gotta be somebody for me out there
_________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff