Reply Pokemon Unleashed
[Discussion] Guild Mascot Ideas? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:37 pm
This guild needs a mascot, seriously. It should of course be a pokemon of some sort, but made to stand out in some way.

Personally I think that Pikachu is overdone (and it is the official Pokemon mascot anyway, and appears in all four generations of the games), so I would like some suggestions for other pokemon that could make good mascots.

Deciding upon a mascot would also make it easier for us to hold an art contest, and if we decide upon a non-legendary, give us a special prize for battle events (i.e. the decided upon pokemon holding a valuable item, such as a rare berry for example).

So, anyway, I'd like you to come up with some suggestions, please add why you think the pokemon in question would make a good mascot for the guild. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:07 pm
"Unleashed" makes me think of shadow pokemon. How about a shadow Tyranitar or Lugia?  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:18 pm
Mascot? How about Politoed? It's fun, and once you see it, it's kind of hard to forget. Or maybe Mime Jr., which is cute, and very entertaining in the anime ^_^;  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:22 pm
The name makes me think of fire types

Charizard, Arcanine, Rapidash, ninetales or Moltres would all make good mascots to me or we could go with something from the 4th generation  

Gingeria

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:49 am
Of the ones suggested so far, I like politoed, arcanine, and ninetales. ^^

More suggestions please.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:40 am
I still say the guild sounds darker. How about Houndoom? It is a fire and dark type, and I agree "unleashed" could also be fire. Houndoom was also pretty exciting in the anime as well. Blaziken is a fighting type, which could also be good for unleashed. Blaziken in the anime got us excited for the Pokemon in Hoenn.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:13 am
Blaziken is also a good suggestion. I am a little iffy on houndoom though, mostly because, lets face it, it looks ebil. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:19 pm
I'll agree to Blaziken  

Gingeria

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:45 pm
I don't know... 'Unleashed' makes me think of a dog park xD

So maybe we could make a banner with a few doggish-looking Pokémon, and have them playing or something.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:02 am
Just an idea I was pondering, but since the guild really needs a new homepage, what about having a contest within the guild to design human characters as our mascots??? We could have, like, a male trainer and a female trainer, and then two Pokemon with them. Then we could have a really fun homepage design with them....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:12 am
Negai Boshi
Just an idea I was pondering, but since the guild really needs a new homepage, what about having a contest within the guild to design human characters as our mascots??? We could have, like, a male trainer and a female trainer, and then two Pokemon with them. Then we could have a really fun homepage design with them....

That could work, and work well... One of them could have a fiery dog pokemon (growlithe?) to go with the unleashed name, while the other could have, I dunno, something cuteish, but not a baby pokemon or pikalution. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:15 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi

That could work, and work well... One of them could have a fiery dog pokemon (growlithe?) to go with the unleashed name, while the other could have, I dunno, something cuteish, but not a baby pokemon or pikalution. >.<

Yeah, I think that could be fun!
I'd reccomend a guild vote for the mascots, but...we're not so good at participating in those.
...Maybe the cute one could be Chimecho? Or...Clefairy? Just ideas....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:11 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

I'd reccomend a guild vote for the mascots, but...we're not so good at participating in those.

Both are good ideas. Another suggestion would be Eevee (a classic).  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:33 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

That could fit with the dog theme, too, though I feel Eevee's pretty overdone. Everone likes it cause it's cute and evolves in a weird way....I like it too, but....hmm...  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:50 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

That could fit with the dog theme, too, though I feel Eevee's pretty overdone. Everone likes it cause it's cute and evolves in a weird way....I like it too, but....hmm...
It's not as overdone as Pikachu and the starters though. >.<

But as I said, I am open to suggestions, which is why I started this thread. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff