Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Holy cow... ANGELWISH IS GETTING A KITTEN! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:51 pm
Im so exited! her name is Mocca, and she is a bunch of diff colors, I never NEVER expected my parents to let me get a cat, nevertheless, a kitten. But my Mom totally fell in love with her, and I cleaned my room really good and asked my dad (who is a cat person) and they said yes! I hope no one has adopted her yet! Ill post pics as soon as I can!!! blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:05 am
Alot of stuff has been happening to you lately, hasn't it XD

Anyways, congrats on the kitten biggrin Kittens are soooo cute! And, if you don't post pictures of whatever cat/kitten you get, I can hunt you down ^.^ Yay!

EDIT: (I'm not sure if the "C" word in the title is able to be used in this giuld. Patches has a strict policy against cussing/bad words sweatdrop )  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:28 am
(oh well... I changed it. although that isnt exactly a bad work... sweatdrop )
yes i has! xP
But I have to pay for everything... x__x
kitty ish exprensive. but the thing is, she isnt declawes. and she is from the 9 lives rescue thing so im not sure if we can get her declawed... do you know?  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:10 am
Yeah... why do you need her declawed?  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:16 pm
Because otherwise they turn evil. ninja

Congrats on the kitten Angelwish. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:10 pm
Congraz, Angelwish! I'm excited to see. It was the same of me, my moms allegeric and my dads never liked cats- I couldn't believe I got one!

Wait! Dun't get it declawed! T.T It's very painful for the cats, through the process and forever more. Plus, it's practically impossible to play with their toys- they can't even grab it! My kitty's not declawed, and she's fine. The only time she scratched me was when I was holding the toy and she accidentally got me.

Dun't be ebil, Angelsquish >.>  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:41 pm
Im not evil! My dad wants her dewclawed so that she wont rip up the furniture. But I dont think I wanna pay $150 to get her declawed and spayed, so i might just buy some nail trimmers.
And also, the stupid 9 lives people wouldnt let me get her, they said that you had to get two or they would be lonenly or something. -__- and the lady was really jerky about it.
So I looked around for a while, and finally someone replied to one of my emails, and Im picking the kitten up tomorrow! She is a calico, and she is like 8 weeks old. and I dont know what to name her! helpies?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:11 pm
Well, I'm glad you got a kit either way. As for a name... err.... How about.... Well, I am old, so I have very different naming choices, but what about Heartsease? That is the name of a tri color flower simbolizing merriment and occupation of thoughts... you know, like you are constantly thinking of that person... anyways, I shut up now. sweatdrop  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:51 pm
Ahahaha... right... Well this one spot she has on her side does look like a flower. xP
But I named her Mooky. =3 SHE IS SO CUTE!!! heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:54 am
alright! you better believe I have pics everyone!
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk53/flowerpaw/Mooky026.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk53/flowerpaw/Mooky027.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk53/flowerpaw/Mooky032.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk53/flowerpaw/Mooky005.jpg  

Flowerpaw__
Crew

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:22 am
Awww she's so cute!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:48 am
=( No offense, but i NEVER want to see those pictures again, not that she isn't ADORABLE!!!!! heart it's just the fact that she reminds me of my Cat Friskers that died when i was 5. crying  

Currently Dead Account

blooked11

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:05 am
The cat I had was evil. It attacked me and my back got infected and I had to get 8 stitches IN my eye. Evil cat D:< I had to get new bed sheets becuz there was blood covering them O_O  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:57 am
Woah... psyco kitty.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:24 am
O_o well... Im sorry I bring up so many bad memories for people....  
The Gathering

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff