Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sin City Streets

Back to Guilds

An adult-oriented (18+) environment set in the trendy heart of "Sin City" Las Vegas!!! 

Tags: 18 and Over, Adult, Las Vegas, Party, Games 

Reply === The Strip ===
interesting guild for 18 and up Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

davidtkun

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:01 pm
this is the 1st time i been ina guild like this
but let me guess at lest over half of the guild gose to late night partys right?  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:27 pm
I don't go out partying  

Cyra Hafise

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100

Silver Wolf aka Blade

Invisible Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:06 pm
I'm not much into partying either. Although it can be great fun hanging out on Gaia late at night.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:22 pm
my partying days are long gone...  

The Memory of Lystra

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Arrowlake Riddler

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:07 am
I've never liked partying. I'm a girl of peace, silence and solitude when it comes to that. My "late night party" means sitting on my couch, petting my cat and listening some nice music - classic, preferably. And all by myself. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:43 am
I have done my share of partying in the past, but the only kind of partying that I do these days are the 'wedding parties' and 'business parties'. wink (And of course I am big on Social Events<--BBQ's, Swimming parties, etc..., just not bar hopping!)  

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

Mystic Starfire

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:53 pm
I don't do the party thing either. I spend most of my time here on Gaia. smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:39 pm
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
I have done my share of partying in the past, but the only kind of partying that I do these days are the 'wedding parties' and 'business parties'. wink (And of course I am big on Social Events<--BBQ's, Swimming parties, etc..., just not bar hopping!)

ahh the rare events. lovely how meny wedding partys did you go to i would love to hear it heart  

davidtkun

Shroomie Yootz

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:07 pm
I don't party anymore. Back before I was 21 it seemed like I loved parties and used to go to any I could (always with friends though. Never anything random) But I've been 21 since last June and well, I've only drink legally once and that was December last year 'cause my aunt made me have a drink on her b-day. Didn't help I was pregnant when I turned 21 though. Lol. But I just like sitting up late on Gaia and watching TV or playing some video games with my hubby  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:44 pm
Shroomie Yootz
I don't party anymore. Back before I was 21 it seemed like I loved parties and used to go to any I could (always with friends though. Never anything random) But I've been 21 since last June and well, I've only drink legally once and that was December last year 'cause my aunt made me have a drink on her b-day. Didn't help I was pregnant when I turned 21 though. Lol. But I just like sitting up late on Gaia and watching TV or playing some video games with my hubby
lovely  

davidtkun

Daydream Beyond

Versatile Vampire

14,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:18 pm
I used to be a club promoter and a part of a lot of raves when I was younger I used to be the "blue fairy" and I dressed up and all that... but I had a lot of bad things happen from partying so much and hanging out with the wrong kind of people ... I have found better and more fun things for me to do than going out partying or getting into trouble now. Also I don't drink alcohol anymore either and I haven't for over a year now... biggrin

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:20 pm
Wow! It's funny you should mention it... Since moving to Vegas over 10 years ago, I've only been to one local nightclub here. My squadron had a Christmas party at the Rio Hotel a couple of years ago & I went with a friend to the hotel's nightclub after the party was over. It was a good time, but I realized that it was no longer my scene... I've done all that in my past, and the memories I have are enough.

Snake  

Venomous Ghost
Captain

davidtkun

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:08 pm
Violenza De Flora
I used to be a club promoter and a part of a lot of raves when I was younger I used to be the "blue fairy" and I dressed up and all that... but I had a lot of bad things happen from partying so much and hanging out with the wrong kind of people ... I have found better and more fun things for me to do than going out partying or getting into trouble now. Also I don't drink alcohol anymore either and I haven't for over a year now... biggrin
WOOF you must had a good but bad time?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:45 am
LOL In Montana a party is when your older brother brings a few kegs up to the woods and your and your buds [and their girlfriends] Get sloshed and dance half naked around a fire till you see cop lights. It's much how I picture being a druid was like back in the day... but with a lot of beer. Other then that there is one 'dance club' here and it only does live music on Thursday and Saturday. Work nights for me.

Give me a bowl of popcorn and a good movie any night of the week though.  

Scy Lancer

The Memory of Lystra

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:59 pm
I partied ALOT in my misspent youth, like going to the beach, building the odd bonfire, getting plastered, and skinny dipping. But I'm content now just hanging out with the hubby and the minions, ordering pizza & wings, and watching good movies.  
=== The Strip ===

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff