Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
I'm not sure what to think of this... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PR1NC3SS T1G3R

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:55 pm
http://www.patdbr.com/galeria/thumbnails.php?album=536

You may, or may not have seen these pictures of Ryan Ross yet, but no one has posted anything about them yet, so I thought I would.

I'm not sure what to think of them. I love Ryan, but he lost some of my respect with these pictures. I understand he is young, and likes to party and stuff, but when you such a large fan base, you really need to watch yourself. He is one of my role models, and seeing these pictures did not make me very happy.

What do you think?  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:39 pm
User Image
Excuse me! Ah-Ree-Ahn-Uhh has something to say!

I think some of them are actually kinda cute. Except the last one. That one bothered me. And, no it's not because I'm that girl, it's because I just think it's inappropriate to be caught on film. And the second one really bugged me, too.

Thank you. That is all.

Cold Oktober

Peachy_Limes

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:02 am
What an awful suit.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:40 pm
Well, the way I see it is...
Ryan is a grown man. It's his life, and he can do whatever he wants with it.

Even if his fans don't approve.

{like moi} And what was with that suit?!

PanickedMusic

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:48 pm
I personally think the suit looked alright on him.
Ryan can make pretty much anything look good.

As for the pictures...
I don't really care too much.

Being famous must suck because you always have these people all up in your s**t.
I'd hate that.

I think we should just leave him alone.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:17 pm
User Image

Dreams can become
R E A L I T Y ---

REAL MEN WEAR Pink.
Ryan has people that invades his privacy.
I think that we should just leave it alone.
He doesn't need another person telling him if what he is doing is
bad or you don't like it. But is she his new girlfriend?
Up in the buzznet area it says they are and they even got her name.
LOL. I was reading the comments and they were all arguing who's better
her or Keltie. It's kinda funny really.

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Peachy_Limes

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:37 am
Her and keltie actually look really similar.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:11 am
the last picture made me "what the f?" but i think we really should leave him alone.lol.it's his life. X3 but the picture did make my jaws drop.lol.does ryan have a thing for blondes or what.XD  

chikorita_pinkpau

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:19 pm
I feel fine about all of the pictures except the last one. He is over the legal age to drink, so when he's drinking in all of the pictures, I don't feel bad about it. But I don't have respect for the person who shared the last picture with the internet. I think pictures like that should be kept private, even if they were just messing around like young adults.

Whoever that girl is, I think she is absolutely stunningly gorgeous. <3 I'm jealous. And I think Ryan's suit is cute too.

@ PanickedMusic: Even though I'm not too bothered by these photos in particular, I disagree with your statement. Sure, it might be his life, but he has chosen to be in a big band like Panic At The Disco. He has chosen to be in the spotlight among many, many fans. Because whatever he does is always magnifyed, I think he should set a good example and be constantly aware that whatever he does is going to be seen by thousands of people. He should take caution to everything he does -- and not just go out and do "whatever he wants with his life" all the time. Yes, he may want to go out, party, drink, and have pictures taken of himself with girls all over him, but that doesn't mean that it's right and should be taken to action.

@ Girly: Why on Earth should we leave him alone? I can understand staying out of his personal business (family, relationships, sex, etc) but when there are pictures of this man scattered around the internet like this, I don't think that we should just "leave him alone." He's in one of the biggest bands in the world right now. This man means a lot to me, whether he knows it or not.

@ Taka: What I said to Girly goes for you too. And I actually read somewhere (I forgot where) that these two actually are not dating. But who knows? You never know what to believe anymore, you know?

@ LeverFever-: LOL. He really does go for those blondes.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:30 pm
Her name is Kate Thompson. She said in here twitter that she and Ryan are just friends and that recently they have just been able to 'rekindle their friendship.'  

PR1NC3SS T1G3R

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:25 pm
Lets see how long the "friends" label lasts. xd

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:29 pm
PrimeRibby
I feel fine about all of the pictures except the last one. He is over the legal age to drink, so when he's drinking in all of the pictures, I don't feel bad about it. But I don't have respect for the person who shared the last picture with the internet. I think pictures like that should be kept private, even if they were just messing around like young adults.

Whoever that girl is, I think she is absolutely stunningly gorgeous. <3 I'm jealous. And I think Ryan's suit is cute too.

@ PanickedMusic: Even though I'm not too bothered by these photos in particular, I disagree with your statement. Sure, it might be his life, but he has chosen to be in a big band like Panic At The Disco. He has chosen to be in the spotlight among many, many fans. Because whatever he does is always magnifyed, I think he should set a good example and be constantly aware that whatever he does is going to be seen by thousands of people. He should take caution to everything he does -- and not just go out and do "whatever he wants with his life" all the time. Yes, he may want to go out, party, drink, and have pictures taken of himself with girls all over him, but that doesn't mean that it's right and should be taken to action.

@ Girly: Why on Earth should we leave him alone? I can understand staying out of his personal business (family, relationships, sex, etc) but when there are pictures of this man scattered around the internet like this, I don't think that we should just "leave him alone." He's in one of the biggest bands in the world right now. This man means a lot to me, whether he knows it or not.

@ Taka: What I said to Girly goes for you too. And I actually read somewhere (I forgot where) that these two actually are not dating. But who knows? You never know what to believe anymore, you know?

@ LeverFever-: LOL. He really does go for those blondes.

You think bitching about it is going to change anything?

Like you said, he wasn't the one who put the pictures on the Internet.
Why don't we get angry at the one who posted this?

=/
He's going to do what he's going to do.
We can't change it.

Besides, how do you know that he knew what was going on?
Maybe someone took that last picture when he wasn't paying attention or something.

But I completely agree with you when you say that the person who posted it shouldn't have.

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:07 pm
User Image

Dreams can become
R E A L I T Y ---

Well I guess I can see where you're coming from Ribby, but
sometimes its nice to just get a bit of privacy y'know?

It just might be frustrating to know that everything you do is being watched
or criticized by people you don't know.

People can change, but people will do what they feel like doing
whether they know its wrong or not.

Whether it be drinking or getting all those pictures taken of himself like what Ribby said.
He's going to drink when he wants to.

We all have our opinions and what sometimes the boys
are going to be doing something we're not all going to agree on it.
Like now.

(Maybe that's why I love this guild && Where is Poly?!
I miss talking to that old bugger.
[:<

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:46 am
I don't think the pictures themselves are bad, I just think it's too bad that they leaked out. Ryan is allowed to drink if he wants to, and he's allowed to make out with whoever he wants. It's no big deal. But the guy deserves his share of privacy...  

Polyphonic Twilight

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces