Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Galleries
some rough draft art Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

littlecherub512
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:30 pm
okay i will be putting some of my rough draft art in here for all to critique
fell free to post your rough drafts here to  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:32 pm
i don't know whether I should leave her naked or put cloths on her; or what kind of cloths to put on her. I also don't know if I should do the detail in the wings, I think it might take away from the whole drawing.

User Image  

littlecherub512
Crew

angel of diablos

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:53 pm
looks good
real good
4laugh
when you do the shading and coloring the wings will have all the detail needed.
if i may add when you go to add color to make the stars more like bursts of light rather than stars could bring a new depth to the pic. the flair tool could be nice.but i am an amateur at computer art and this is only a suggestion.it looks great as it is.
her form is perfect and so is the moon.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:35 pm
thanks i drew the moon by hand meaning i didn't use anything to make a circle it was just going to be a doodle but i really liked it and wanted to make something good out of it.
i don't really have any good tools to help me use photoshop sadly i use a laptop and it makes photoshop hard to do so i was going to color it with color pencil but i will make the stars shine brightly.  

littlecherub512
Crew

Ray Wolfheart

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:33 pm
i like the form of the wings, and the angel face n.n maybe if she has the feet, just a little bit larger, i guess that the feet are small dont you think?  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:52 am
I saw this one in the picture post. Very nice. I do agree with KIM_RAY though. the feet should be a little bigger, not too much bigger though.
Also, i think the wings look great as they are, and you should leave her naked. clothes would take too much away from the picture.

magister magi kairi

Hilarious Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

littlecherub512
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:57 am
KIM_RAY
i like the form of the wings, and the angel face n.n maybe if she has the feet, just a little bit larger, i guess that the feet are small dont you think?

yea i agree they are a bit small i shall fix them  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:59 am
magister magi kairi
I saw this one in the picture post. Very nice. I do agree with KIM_RAY though. the feet should be a little bigger, not too much bigger though.
Also, i think the wings look great as they are, and you should leave her naked. clothes would take too much away from the picture.

thanks i did manage to put a simple elegant dress on her though but so far it is only on the rough draft i am doing the final draft on a different sheet of paper i have a small light table so i will see what i like better  

littlecherub512
Crew

Shynay kuciky

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:59 am
User Image

um isn't very good but this is it i chose cherry flower cuz my best friend and me like japan in the top in corners i make tatoos (we love tatoos, we want 1 tatoo each) i hope you like wink  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:29 am
thats not bad at all i think it is very creative
and i love the flowers in the corners
what kind of tattoo do you and your friend want  

littlecherub512
Crew

IvyCrush

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:10 am
nice job guys lol ^.^ ill psot some pic's that im drawn in real and a pic that ive edited <3 im new at editing editing but its actually pretty good :O im way better at makeing pixels lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:03 am
littlecherub512

my friend want the eye and me the simbol wink  

Shynay kuciky

littlecherub512
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:13 am
Shynay kuciky
littlecherub512

my friend want the eye and me the simbol wink

cool  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:14 am
IvyCrush
nice job guys lol ^.^ ill psot some pic's that im drawn in real and a pic that ive edited <3 im new at editing editing but its actually pretty good :O im way better at makeing pixels lol

i will be looking forward to seeing them  

littlecherub512
Crew

Necro Lilium Proxy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:59 pm
littlecherub512
i don't know whether I should leave her naked or put cloths on her; or what kind of cloths to put on her. I also don't know if I should do the detail in the wings, I think it might take away from the whole drawing.

User Image

I think you should add detail to the wings, because that will give the drawing a point of focus.
I also think you should give her clothes, but you should go about it in a very minimalistic way.
:]

Galleries

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces