Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D:<
  D:< !!!
View Results

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:12 am
http://www.racialicious.com/2009/04/06/disgrasian-of-the-weak-hipster-runoff/

(Edit: original http://www.hipsterrunoff.com/2009/03/should-i-h8-azns.html )

Pretty self explanatory. If you're too lazy to click on the link, here's a (serious??) post someone wrote:

Quote:
Sad about the economic crisis, and how AZNs have been smarter than us about saving ‘money’ and only spending what they have. I think America is beautiful. We’ve had a good run, but maybe we’re not as special as we thought we were. Kinda sad. I still feel ‘cooler’ than a lot of foreigners, and like smarter…

Is it cool to ‘be better’ towards AZNs who live in America, or are they ‘one of us’? Or should we construct some ‘internment camps’ in the middle of the USA where we force all AZNs to live and do manual labor, even if they are respected within society? Not trying 2 be radical, just know that we have 2 hold some1 accountable for our crisis, and it might ‘unite’ our country if we single out a group of people who are responsible. Kinda like when they had 2 find communist actors in Hollywood.

I don’t really know much about China, except that they are ‘commie reds’, violate a lot of human rights, and pollute a lot. Learned that from the newspaper…

Should I h8 azns and hold them responsible for the destruction of my country? Or should I move out of the USA and move to an authentic city like Paris/Beijing/Tokyo/Cairo?

Three words: what the hell?!

Discuss.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:39 am
thats messed up  

cathercha

Invisible Gawker

Yuli Saikari

Sparkly Gaian

5,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:07 am
WHAT THE HECK IS THIS PERSON TALKING ABOUT!!
Hell we made most of the things people use today!! Your shoes your iphones your accessories your furniture and all that other stuff! Wanna send us to do manal labor? DREAM ON!

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:10 am
Ok...........who ever wrote that doesn't think correctly. yea being smarter than others is a stereotype. and HELLO WE MAKE MORE THAN HALF AMERICA'S PRODUCTS. CAMPS ??!?!??!?!?!?!?!
ARE WE TO BE TREATED LIKE THE JEWISH DID IN WWII ?
That person just wants to start another war. ASIA IS HOW MUCH BIGGER THAN THE USA ?????
People that think this way makes me so mad. that person is just mad case he lost his job to someone else that was probbly asian or somehting. Just because we work hard to earn a living doesn't mean they should take it out on us !!!!  

chowchowpup713

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:34 pm
    x_____Ushio-chan says:

What the hell?!

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:50 pm
Lol at the stupidy of the person. Super lol at:

"Should I h8 azns and hold them responsible for the destruction of my country? Or should I move out of the USA and move to an authentic city like Paris/Beijing/Tokyo/Cairo?"

What makes those "authentic"? = =

Popourri

--Fufu Pooh

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:52 pm
Thats stupid.
People are really gay these days...

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:28 pm
horid!!!!!!!!  

Kanji101

Lunar_Winter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:24 pm
eh,there's a lot of stupid people these days. what's best is to ignore the stupid people, because the reason they post it in the first place is to get attention and feedback. if no one comments, the person gives up and keeps those thoughts of theirs to themselves.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:32 pm

ErikGilpher

t o x i c l i p s t i c k

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:04 pm
"I really dont' know much about China....."

obviously this person doesn't know much at all.

jejeje.
xD

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:35 am
If you really don't know about China, then why do you state these things question exclaim Seems like this person likes to assume things to the EXTREME... and I have a feeling that this person doesn't live in a mixed neighbourhood eek exclaim  

Enchantress828

SDES

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:09 am
If anybody bothered to notice, the entire blog is satirical in its writing - yet there's always some truth to what they say.

As the blog's name (HIPSTER RUNOFF) suggests, it's a blog mocking the lifestyle, vernacular and mannerisms of American hipsters.

tl;dr - U JUST GOT TROLLED

Lunar_Winter
if no one comments, the person gives up and keeps those thoughts of theirs to themselves.

Just so you know, that blog is incredibly popular. Look at the amount of comments for a random article over a day old - probably 20+ comments. If only you could see the traffic statistics of the place...  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:34 am
stare kill......  

Pai Mei Lin

Mister Dust

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:30 pm
made me make an O face  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers