Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sin City Streets

Back to Guilds

An adult-oriented (18+) environment set in the trendy heart of "Sin City" Las Vegas!!! 

Tags: 18 and Over, Adult, Las Vegas, Party, Games 

Reply === The Strip ===
Your favourite reads :) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Starfire

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:37 am
Well mine are Horror mainly. I love Stephen King. I also have enjoyed Harry Potter by JK Rowling.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:43 am
I like Dracula so far, gotta read more of it
I like Interview with the vampire, the adventures of alice in wonderland, and of course most edgar allen poe works  

Nephillium

Venomous Ghost
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:12 pm
I love Douglas Adams & his "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" series... truly funny work!!

I also love R. A. Salvatore & his numerous works on the Dark Elves of Menzoberranzan. I read his first book, "The Crystal Shard", and was hooked on him after that! Good fiction/fantasy stuff, I highly recommend it.

Snake  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:07 pm
OH OH OH OH OH OH OH
I love reading comics  

Nephillium

Kinnei
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:02 pm
I'm a big fantasy/sci-fi reader. My favorite have to be the various Star Wars novels though. Those and the comic books. LOL! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:05 pm
Yay Im Not The Only Nerd  

Nephillium

Silver Wolf aka Blade

Invisible Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:22 pm
HybridSnake
I love Douglas Adams & his "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" series... truly funny work!!

I also love R. A. Salvatore & his numerous works on the Dark Elves of Menzoberranzan. I read his first book, "The Crystal Shard", and was hooked on him after that! Good fiction/fantasy stuff, I highly recommend it.

Snake

Talon and I own most of R.A. Salvatore's Forgotten Realms books. They are awesome.
But my all time favourite book is Beauty: A Retelling of the Story of Beauty and the Beast by Robin McKinley.
I also like some of the old classical novels... the works of Jane Austen and the Bronte sisters... among others.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:20 am
Anything by Jeff Noon (Vurt, Pollen, Automated Alice), Anything by Heinlein Especially the Methuselah Chronicles, The Complete works of Lewis Carroll.  

Ezmyrelda

Sparkly Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500

oldtillyshifted

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:22 am
i mainly read romance books, but i like to read others as well. My fav book by stephen king was Desperation. I liked the series A great and Terrible Beauty. I like the Twilight books by Stephane Myer but I really like The Host one she did alot better.

Books I loved:
Captive of My Desire
The Devil who Tamed Her
A Man of My Own
Dying To Marry
No Choise But Seduction
The Host
A Great and Terrible Beauty

Books I liked:
Rebal Angels
The Sweat Far Thing
Sebastian
Breaking Down
Eclipse
Undone By: Brooke Taylor
The Silver Kiss

Book I hated:
Reincarnation

these are books ive read in the past two years, i wouldnt rember the ones before.. well Desperation I read along time ago..

lol and yes i wrote all these down and rather or not i liked them, just to keep track..  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:55 pm
Reading any textbook on theology, but I do like the Problem of Pain by C.S. Lewis. Memnoch the Devil is an interesting read as well.  

Doom Pookie

Arrowlake Riddler

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:00 am
I'm a fan of Terry Pratchett. That man is a genius.

Most of what I read is science fiction and fantasy, or perhaps historical fiction. I also love non-fiction - history, religions and philosophy, mostly. Even though I might not read everything I get my hands on, I'm willing to buy almost any book if you just wave it before my eyes. I'm a hopeless bibliophile. And running out of bookshelves.

*Tries to snuggle her book collection*  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:30 pm
I love all of the Classics, give me one and i'll read it. I also love books that are based on true stories.

My faves are
Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Mighty Fitz - I can't think of the author at the moment

I have more faves, but i'm much too lazy to post them right now.  

Riyko

Festive Genius

6,740 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100

Cyra Hafise

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:04 pm
I Love The Lord of the Rings Trilogy By J.R.R. Tolkien, The Princess Bride, Memoirs of a Geisha,Beauty by Robin McKinley, The Inheritance Cycle. Anything by Bertrice Small heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:39 pm
Harry Potter books were great. But lately I've been interested in Gangster novels. Pretty interesting reading material. Also vampire erotica books are interesting to say the least.  

Shroomie Yootz

Scy Lancer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:57 am
Sci-fi, fantasy, horror, action, ect ect. R.A. Sal is great. I'll read anything... but Twilight... I just can't have my vampires glitter like fairies... Bring back Bram Stoker please and rip that Edwards eyes out... Ok almost went on a rant. If you like it fine by me I wont bash you... just the book. Other then that Be on the look out for me and my friends first book hopefully coming out next year.  
=== The Strip ===

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff