Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild
introduce urself Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serusa 131

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:16 pm
hey every1 wats up 4laugh whee
my name's Dorvanique bu jus call me Dove xp
well since dear r new ppl joinin eveyday i thought we should have a post were dey could introduce dearselves n make new friends
so have fun ppl exclaim razz

RULES:
1.no spammin
2.dont b rude or disrespectful 2 any 1
3.have fun  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:41 pm
*stands up* "hi, my name is rachel. clearly i enjoy twilight. i am 13, going into high school this coming fall. i am short, brown haired, somewhat intelligent. i have a dog and cat, but if i could, i would own every animal possible. i am a bit lazy, dont really do much excersising, but im not fat. i still want to work on my weight though. i like dolphins, the color red, zac efron, cody linley, lucas till, taylor lautner, josh hutcherson, and sleeping. i am a bit of a tomboy. i am teh hbic. lol, jk. i am the captain of this guild. enjoy it, help it, and so on."  

raydawg11595
Captain

Grandmaster 456
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:43 am
I like this idea alott..KeeP it up DoVe.. wink
Im gonna intrduce ma self..ma name is Bernadette but u can call me berna..Im 11 years old..Im in grade 6..Im short crying ..Ma hair is curly & brown & ma eyes is brown..I live in Egypt now but I was born in Canada..I like the idea of having alot of friends..& be kool wz them & help them if they are in need 2 help..& travel wz them & treat this exacally like brothers & sisters..& not 2 make any comparision between me & them wink  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:34 am
What's up I'm Aradia(no that's not my real name but it's the longer version of what my friends call me by), but my friends call me Arie-chan. I'm 12 and I'm in 7th grade. I really loooove twilight, and I'm Team Edward. I even have a team edward shirt and a shirt that says "I <3 Edward". I'm tallish, have brownish hair, and have greenish eyes. Yes I like ish but i'm not tall, with brown hair, and have green eyes. Just add an ish to all of those and you have me!!!! If you want to know more check out my profile. I have some funny Twilight Saga Videos on there. LOLz.  

rawr_eye_love_u

N5SloveN
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:49 pm
Hello. I am madison. I come from trussville, alabama. If you are on my good side than I can be a sweet little angel but if you get on my bad side than I will unleash a demon. But I promise I don't usually hate people unless they give me a big reason to. I like ot post on forums and talk to people on them. So you can PM me if you want to too. And if you ask me to be my friend on gaia you can tell me that you are on this guild and I will accept. I am team edward and I love twilight and I can talk for hours about the twilight saga and stuff like that. :I'm also thirteen and i'm in seventh grade. I have twilight shirt one says "I love boys who sparkle." Another is "Team Edward." And the other is "I love edward." Which pole-dancer you need to give back. If you are reading this pole-dancer I will bring the breaking dawn shirt monday to give back to you. I have two copies of each twilight book ecvept new moon where I have three, I also have three twilight posters, a twilight bag, two twilight bracelets, etc. I also have a twin sister and that's pretty much all you need to know about me! smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:58 am
pole-dancer888
What's up I'm Aradia(no that's not my real name but it's the longer version of what my friends call me by), but my friends call me Arie-chan. I'm 12 and I'm in 7th grade. I really loooove twilight, and I'm Team Edward. I even have a team edward shirt and a shirt that says "I <3 Edward". I'm tallish, have brownish hair, and have greenish eyes. Yes I like ish but i'm not tall, with brown hair, and have green eyes. Just add an ish to all of those and you have me!!!! If you want to know more check out my profile. I have some funny Twilight Saga Videos on there. LOLz.

yay! another win 4 edward wahoooo  

Serusa 131

Dittzzynik16
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:57 am
Hey I'm Nicole. Im 15. A freshman. I live in Florida. I love twilight. Um its one of my fave books.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 am
My name is samantha, but you can call me sam or sammy if you want to.
I really like twilight crossovers. My favorite character is rosalie but i also like love bella and alice too. ^-^

i hate both edward and jacob, and the guy that i think bella should date is not even a twilight character.  

littlesausage
Crew

Serusa 131

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:26 pm
littlesausage
I really like twilight crossovers. My favorite character is rosalie but i also like love bella and alice too. ^-^

i hate both edward and jacob, and the guy that i think bella should date is not even a twilight character.

nice 2 meet u  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:21 pm
Serusa 131
littlesausage

nice 2 meet u

*giggles* same to u 2! especially since you called me cute in my crossover thread.  

littlesausage
Crew

Serusa 131

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:20 pm
littlesausage
Serusa 131
littlesausage

nice 2 meet u

*giggles* same to u 2! especially since you called me cute in my crossover thread.

umm np sweatdrop 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:49 pm
Hello, i'm not a new member, but I would like to introduce myself, cuz I didn't earlier when I join. Anyway...

-I'm Nadine
-I just turn 18 last June 12
-I'm from Michigan
-I love the Twilight Saga
-My hobbies are listening to music, reading, watching tv, surfing the net.
-I love all the Cullens but my favorite Twilight Saga characters are Edward, Bella, Alice, and Jasper.

*Feel free to add me, aight?
Twilight Rocks!!

P.S. I'm one of the Vice Captain, so if any of you guys have questions, suggestions, or comments, and you can't reach the Captain, raydawg11595, and the other Vice Captains, feel free to contact me, I always go online.  

l_NaDiNe12_l
Vice Captain

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:23 pm
Hello

My name is meagan
I am 23
I am in washington state, however a bit far from forks...grrr lol
Tacoma!

I love twilight and my friend keeps calling me a fan girl..though i dont scream and cry or anything like that *cough* thats not me...lol I just do alot of fan art and check the news

I loves wolves, the internet, art, irish punk, other music, comedy movies, horror movies, all movies, king of the hill and um i have no idea what else to say biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:09 am
hi people! my name is zoey! biggrin i'm currently thirteen and about to enter high school. sweatdrop my current obsessions are texting, wii fit, amy diamond, music, singing, hanging out with my friends, my boyfriend, and, of course, gaia and the twilight saga. i currently have 28 twilight posters in my room, and the collection is still growing! i have read all the books, a bunch of times each, and i am still reading them! my fave is breaking dawn! biggrin i sometimes have OUEP, OUCL, and OUSF. (over use of exclamation points, caps lock, and smiley faces.) xd i'm currently saving up to buy a grunny, so any help would be appreciated! hint hint. lolz. i'm a long way off... lolz. if you want to know more about me, just visit my profile! well, that's it for now... i might edit this later... xd  

VampireGirl738

luna quetzal
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:41 pm
Hi, my name is Stephanie and I love Twilight of course!! And I'm 13. I'm Team Edward!!! All the way. 100% I have brown eyes and brown curly hair. x.x I'm going to be a 8th grader this year and I guess you can say I'm smart. xD I do get A's and B's. lol I wish I was a vampire. xD (((..,O) And if you see my profile its overbored with pics. xD And I'm emo. And meh b-day is March 4th.  
The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff