Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Split Personalities [ Nex Remeo && xC o l o r M e G r e yx ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:27 pm
User Image

The Story

There's on old Slave house that secretly still runs, breeding and collecting new slaves every day. Of course, These aren't normal slaves. Their not all humans, some range form a variety of species. They all appear human until they transform though, which seems to drive owners wild. Many Rich slaveholders drive the farthest of lengths to come here and get the finest of them all, buyers choice. There is a pen known as the 'viewing room' where slaves are held whenever a possible buyer is coming, and there the slaves wait to meet their destiny. Each slave has a collar that tells a specific thing about that slave, from the type of slave they are to whether they are wild or tamed.
This story follows one of the most notorious slaves and what happens when you combine her with one of the richest slave owners in existence.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:49 pm
Sweetz biggrin  

Nex Remeo

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:16 pm
User Image

Haylin sighed heavily as she sat in her small cell, her slender fingers combing through her long blue hair. She always felt awkward here, since she wasn't a very sensual person. Her other side was, but that's a completely different story. The guards entered the room and unlocked her cage, roughly grabbing her by the arm and taking her to the viewing room. She sighed. It was useless. The buyers had heard all about Haylin and none of them ever dared to buy her. But whatever- it was fun to put on a good show. Her light eyes scanned the room as she was throw into the pen, staring around at her fellow slaves. A smirk curved at her full lips as she glanced towards the doors that the buyers would wander through soon. She was a red collar, which meant she was wild. Haylin had quite a temper when she wanted one, and she wasn't one for taking orders. Lucky for her, her other side had never come out at a viewing, so no one ever seemed to want to try and break her.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:33 pm
Valrie had enter the viewing room late. She looked around as people stared at her. "What?" She stuck her tongue out at them. Valrie was the type that like challenge not matter what mood she was in. She spotted a girl that everyone seemed to be avoiding as much as possible. This automatically caught her interest. She made her way over to the girl and smiled. "Well, hello." She said. "Your cute." She said bluntly. Then she saw the color of the collar. Her smile grew bigger. "Wild. Good I like a challenge." She waved at the sales person. "Hey! I would like to have this cutie right here!" Everyone looked at her like she was crazy and she was. "Hey don't give me that look." She hissed. They then tried to change her mind and Valrie would not have it. "Here. I know what I want." She slapped the money right into the person hand and then a calm look came across the sellers face. "Piff." She pulled out her own leash, that was purple in color, and attached it to Hylin's collar. "May I know your name?" She asked.

Nex Remeo

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:39 pm
User Image

Haylin was completely caught off guard when she saw Valrie walking towards her. Normally they all followed protocol and avoided her as she sat in her lonely corner. This was strange. You like a challenge eh? Well, I'll give you one. The woman was so determined to have her that she completely ignored everyone else. She had an amused expression on her face as Valrie snapped out a purple leash and attached it to her red collar. Well .. Haylin stood up, glancing over her for a moment before replying. "Haylin." She had originally decided not to tell her and to make her work for it, but something about this girl intrigued her.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:56 pm
Valrie grinned lightly. "Well, Haylin. I'm Valrie, your new master." 'Well until she accepts it, she won't be calling me that.' She thought as she motioned for Haylin to follow. "Okay. I always ask this. I have no flip'n idea why, just do. What are you and what are you like?" She sighed lightly as that habit all ways got on her last nerve. She turned to looked at Haylin as she listened to the her speak. She would make a mental not of each thing said as they exited the building.

Nex Remeo

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:03 pm
User Image

Haylin nodded, deciding to act relatively nice. "Hello Valrie." She was not going to be calling her master anytime soon. She followed silently behind the woman and listened to her speak, a soft smile on her face. "You'll find out what I am eventually .. Well if you can break me." A glint in her eye showed that that was not likely. "Unless a new moon occurs." Haylin wasn't sure yet if she would be obedient to Valrie or not.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:14 pm
Valries ears perked and she laughed lightly. "Okay, that's fine with me. But you won't find out about the true me until the new moon as well. Just to be fair." She said. 'Well we may both get driven crazy about not knowing what each other are. "She quickly moved and stopped at a ready to race motorbike. It was painted a deep blue, with white leather seats. "Have you ever ridden of the these before?" She asked as she got on. She smiled brightly as she had all ways love bikes over anything else. "It's really fun. Especially at high speeds." She then pulled out the key and started to bike up.

Nex Remeo

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:19 pm
User Image

Haylin laughed as well. "Deal." Valrie was definitely different. Her eyes scanned the bike before a smile curved once more on her lips. "It's been forever since I've rode one of these." She climbed on behind Valrie, excited to be on the motorbike. She loved the feel of the wind and freedom, it brought out her other side. Speaking of which, she had to check a moon phase calendar later ...

[[ Gotta go. ]]

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:41 pm
[[aw okay.]]

Valrie grinned. "Alright!" She kicked up the stand and headed full speed out of the parking lot leaving a long, black tire mark across the pavement. She slowed down some to make the curve u a head, but quickly went back to the speed she had been at. She did not dare to take highways or main roads. She took the side roads, the country roads as she always enjoyed the way it has looked. It just relaxed her and made her feel as if she was at home.

Nex Remeo

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:11 pm
User Image

Haylin laughed happily as they raced through the Streets, the wind blowing her blue hair back so it waved like ribbons tied to a pole. She was surprised when Valrie took the empty dirt roads instead of the highway. "Do you always take this way?" As she spoke she glanced around the road, her light eyes taking in the breathtaking scenery.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:33 pm
Valrie grinned when she heard Haylin laughed. "Yes. There's hardly anyone on them and most of all no cops." She said as she turned a corner. She started to slow down a bit as they came to a forested area. She always had trouble finding the drive. She got lucky as she turned at the right moment.

Nex Remeo

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:26 am
User Image

Haylin glanced around the road whenever they started to slow, wondering where Valrie lived as they turned down the drive. "You live here?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:36 pm
Valrie nodded her head. "Yes." She answered as she came to a clearing.. In the middle of the clearing stood an three story house that gave off a rich feeling. She then began to slow down as the past a big oak tree. "This is it." She said as she stopped in the shade of the house.

Nex Remeo

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:03 pm
User Image

Haylin's light eyes scanned the outside of the house, amazed by the sense of money that seemed to radiate off it. "It's beautiful." She smiled to Valrie as she climbed off the bike, straightening her low-cut dress.

User Image

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces