Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sin City Streets

Back to Guilds

An adult-oriented (18+) environment set in the trendy heart of "Sin City" Las Vegas!!! 

Tags: 18 and Over, Adult, Las Vegas, Party, Games 

Reply Sin City Nightlife (RP Forum)
Good Times Lounge Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you of age?
  yeppie =)
View Results

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:46 pm
Hi and welcome to 'Good Times Lounge'

User Image
This is a place that you can call your second home. There are plenty of lounging chairs and tables to go around. In the middle of the lounge is a bar with a bartender that will listen to any stories that you might want to tell about. Come on in and relax! Prop your feet up and make yourself feel at home. This is where you can let the Good Times Roll! So what's your story?

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:47 pm
User Image
User Image
So, what's your drink? We have a large variety.

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:48 pm
User Image
Sit down and relax. ^_^ Let the good times begin...

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:49 pm
In walks a woman with a lot of stress on her mind. *Thinks to herself* "Ahh, a bar...that's exactly what I am needing." *Studying the other couples and their conversations, she slowly walks pass them and finds her way to a chair at the middle of the bar.* "Umm, bartender..." she says as if she had total confidence in herself. "I'll have a margarita on the rocks with an extra shot." The bartender quickly gets to working on her order and hands it to her. "Enjoy!" the bartender says. *She then takes the drink and start to sip on it while watching other people and there body language.*  

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

Graven123

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:29 pm
Suddenly you hear a crash from somewhere near the front of the bar. You look up as you suddenly realize that its come from the skylight as millions of shards of glass fall like sharp snow upon the floor and the unlucky patrons of the bar.

From the darkness above dark laughter and a flicker of odd illumination emanate from hole full of jagged glass like rotted teeth of a rotted corpse.

"SoOn, YoU sHaLl aLl SeE....THE LIGHT!"

Dropping like a meteor, a man-shaped fireball walks towards the bar.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:20 pm
She slowly wanders in and walks to the bar and quickly makes an order for a Parrot Bay. Once she recieves her order she walked to a chair and sat down as she pulled out a sketch book and began to sketch what she saw through the window of the bar silently and expressionless.  

Nephillium

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:16 pm
Graven123
Suddenly you hear a crash from somewhere near the front of the bar. You look up as you suddenly realize that its come from the skylight as millions of shards of glass fall like sharp snow upon the floor and the unlucky patrons of the bar.

From the darkness above dark laughter and a flicker of odd illumination emanate from hole full of jagged glass like rotted teeth of a rotted corpse.

The bouncers approach you and tell you, "Sir, there will be no rough housing in here." Graven, calm thyself! LMAO...How bout you just come in and have a drink...if you don't drink then we can always serve you a soda or water. ~Thanks, Sugar~ wink  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:04 pm
She sat there and continued sometimes flipping pages in her sketch book as she drew what she saw, occasionally looking at something random to draw.  

Nephillium

Kinnei
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:13 am
Walks in and notices a beautiful woman sitting at the bar with a margarita. He walks over, past shards of broken glass. I wonder how those got there, he thinks. Hello, he says to the woman at the bar, is this seat next to you taken?  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:43 pm
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Graven123

The bouncers approach you and tell you, "Sir, there will be no rough housing in here." Graven, calm thyself! LMAO...How bout you just come in and have a drink...if you don't drink then we can always serve you a soda or water. ~Thanks, Sugar~ wink

GRAVEN SMASH!

rofl  

Graven123

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Graven123

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:48 pm
Graven123
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Graven123

GRAVEN SMASH!

rofl

You feel a tingle at the back of your neck, and a sense of deja vu. Walking up to you is some poor guy in a green bathrobe, with some weird headdress on.

"excuse me" he says, "is this Cornwall?"

Obviously confused, the man sits hesitantly at the bar, his eyes snap from each exit to the skylight, and back to the bar mirror.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:57 pm
Kinnei
Walks in and notices a beautiful woman sitting at the bar with a margarita. He walks over, past shards of broken glass. I wonder how those got there, he thinks. Hello, he says to the woman at the bar, is this seat next to you taken?

She turns around to see the man who is talking to her. She notices a taller man with nice looks about him wearing the most cutest smile that she has ever seen. "Help yourself, Sweet Cakes!" She catches a glimpse of his nicely built frame and thinks to herself..."OMG, I'd like to tap that!!!" rofl  

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:01 pm
Graven123
Graven123
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Graven123

GRAVEN SMASH!

rofl

You feel a tingle at the back of your neck, and a sense of deja vu. Walking up to you is some poor guy in a green bathrobe, with some weird headdress on.

"excuse me" he says, "is this Cornwall?"

Obviously confused, the man sits hesitantly at the bar, his eyes snap from each exit to the skylight, and back to the bar mirror.

Cornwall? Hmmmm? She realizes that this man might need some guidance. "Can I help you?" She says as she greets this strange man with curious eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:50 am
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Kinnei

She turns around to see the man who is talking to her. She notices a taller man with nice looks about him wearing the most cutest smile that she has ever seen. "Help yourself, Sweet Cakes!" She catches a glimpse of his nicely built frame and thinks to herself..."OMG, I'd like to tap that!!!" rofl

Noticing her alluring eyes he says, "I noticed you from all across the bar and I just had to come meet you. My name's Neil, and I can't believe that someone as beautiful was sitting all alone."  

Kinnei
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

Graven123

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:33 pm
the disheveled-looking gentleman speaks furtively to the barman.

"a pint of bitters, please, and hurry, they might still be after me..."

The man suddenly notices the two strangers next to him, and unconsciously draws his strangely-stained bathrobe closer about him. he then retreats to an alcove at the far end of the bar to await his drink, looking worried.  
Sin City Nightlife (RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff