Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sin City Streets

Back to Guilds

An adult-oriented (18+) environment set in the trendy heart of "Sin City" Las Vegas!!! 

Tags: 18 and Over, Adult, Las Vegas, Party, Games 

Reply === The Strip ===
Can you resist a DARE? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Truth or Dare
  DARE!!!
View Results

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:39 pm
Okay, I am one that can not resist a dare.<--of course within reason ^_^ I am sure we all have some stories to tell...what is a crazy dare that you did in your lifetime. Feel free to list as many as you would like...I am ALL ears! *Pulls up a chair and listens with total excitement on my face*

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:47 pm
I will share one of my many dares with you. Please do not judge me to poorly on this. I was 19 and almost as crazy as I am now. LMAO...Well, I was on Spring break with some college friends. Of course, I did a little drinking on Spring break. My friends and I were buzzing pretty bad. One of my friends dared me to go skinny dipping in the hotel pool. Me? I was not one to turn down a dare. So, I stripped down to my bare a** and jumped in the pool, hehe! It was night time... mrgreen The problem was, I didn't stop there, *giggles*, I decided to go pool hopping! rofl  

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

Darkest Edge

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:21 pm
To many to remember let alone put on this web page besides i was to messed up to be doing them in the first place xp
hum but lets see if i can remember one hum no thats to dirty blaugh an lets see that ones not good well i dont seem to have any at the moment maybe next time ninja xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:48 pm
0.o er....embarassing....
I fail at life, I don't do anything too bad, worse I've done was.............oh come on brain think DX  

Nephillium

Kinnei
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:10 am
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
I will share one of my many dares with you. Please do not judge me to poorly on this. I was 19 and almost as crazy as I am now. LMAO...Well, I was on Spring break with some college friends. Of course, I did a little drinking on Spring break. My friends and I were buzzing pretty bad. One of my friends dared me to go skinny dipping in the hotel pool. Me? I was not one to turn down a dare. So, I stripped down to my bare a** and jumped in the pool, hehe! It was night time... mrgreen The problem was, I didn't stop there, *giggles*, I decided to go pool hopping! rofl

Again, I think this is one of the best stories I've ever heard.... xd Let's see, when I was in college one of my friends dared me to chug a two liter bottle of Wild Cherry Pepsi. Being the impressionable young lad that I was, I took the dare and downed the bottle in less than a minute. I had the smug feeling of accomplishment until a few minutes later when my stomach told me that accepting the dare was a bad idea. xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:39 am
Kinnei
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi

Again, I think this is one of the best stories I've ever heard.... xd Let's see, when I was in college one of my friends dared me to chug a two liter bottle of Wild Cherry Pepsi. Being the impressionable young lad that I was, I took the dare and downed the bottle in less than a minute. I had the smug feeling of accomplishment until a few minutes later when my stomach told me that accepting the dare was a bad idea. xp

OMG...that is hilarious! I bet you learned your lesson....  

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

Kinnei
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:52 am
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Kinnei
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi

OMG...that is hilarious! I bet you learned your lesson....

Yep...painfully. LOL!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:09 pm
Well it took me a while of sorting through the numerous insane things I've done in my life, but I managed to find something noteworthy to post here that isn't too risq'ue to share.

I was about 16, and I had a friend named Byron who drove a white camaro to school. We hung out a lot during the year, and he told me about these girls he knew on the other side of town that wanted us to come visit them. One day, he dared me to sneak out of my house late at night & accompany him across town so we could score with these young girls! Well I prided myself on being a sneaky devil, and not wanting to miss an opportunity to score at that age, I agreed!! Well it was about midnight when he cruised by my house, slow-rolling by... I flashed him with a flashlight to let him know I was up & ready. My parents had already gone to bed, so I slipped from my room, down the hall & out the front door, leaving it unlocked! (Not the smartest thing I ever did, but it was essential in order to get back in without getting caught) So Byron & I made off for the other side of town, and after about 30 minutes, found ourselves cruising a residential neighborhood & rolling up on a house on the corner with these two girls hanging out in their bedroom window.

To make a long story short, we didn't get lucky. We walked around their neighborhood for hours, Byron made out for a while, and I ran out of conversation with the other girl. In the end, we had to drive all the way back to the west side of town... Byron dropped me off at my house about 4:30, and lucky for me, no one had noticed my disappearance. I slipped in silently, snuck back to my room & went to bed tired, anxious & disgruntled. Needless to say, I never went out on any late-night excursions with Byron again!!

Snake :3~  

Venomous Ghost
Captain

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm
HybridSnake
Well it took me a while of sorting through the numerous insane things I've done in my life, but I managed to find something noteworthy to post here that isn't too risq'ue to share.

I was about 16, and I had a friend named Byron who drove a white camaro to school. We hung out a lot during the year, and he told me about these girls he knew on the other side of town that wanted us to come visit them. One day, he dared me to sneak out of my house late at night & accompany him across town so we could score with these young girls! Well I prided myself on being a sneaky devil, and not wanting to miss an opportunity to score at that age, I agreed!! Well it was about midnight when he cruised by my house, slow-rolling by... I flashed him with a flashlight to let him know I was up & ready. My parents had already gone to bed, so I slipped from my room, down the hall & out the front door, leaving it unlocked! (Not the smartest thing I ever did, but it was essential in order to get back in without getting caught) So Byron & I made off for the other side of town, and after about 30 minutes, found ourselves cruising a residential neighborhood & rolling up on a house on the corner with these two girls hanging out in their bedroom window.

To make a long story short, we didn't get lucky. We walked around their neighborhood for hours, Byron made out for a while, and I ran out of conversation with the other girl. In the end, we had to drive all the way back to the west side of town... Byron dropped me off at my house about 4:30, and lucky for me, no one had noticed my disappearance. I slipped in silently, snuck back to my room & went to bed tired, anxious & disgruntled. Needless to say, I never went out on any late-night excursions with Byron again!!

Snake :3~

LMAO...I have a few stories similar to yours!!! So I can relate to the excitement of this one... xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:23 pm
lmao, Snake couldn't get laid XD
Man, it took you to 16 to sneak out the house, by then I just walked out the front door XD still do! Also by then I was sneaking to the stored about a mile and a half away on my bike...hmm reminds me, remind me to call crys and see if I can use her money to get some blackstones :3
By 12-13 I was sneaking out the window with my sister to walk around, of course I did nothing bad nor did she, but that was in our innocent days XD, ok...I made the dog bark XD, didn't get in trouble though  

Nephillium

Kinnei
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:02 pm
Okay, I've got to have the tamest life ever, though I almost streaked my dorm floor in college from no dare whatsoever. I was seriously warned not to by my resident adviser though. Still, I regret passing that up...lol. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:31 pm
Talon, myself, and a very good friend of ours did a few stupid things in our teens and before Talon and I got married. We used to play a lot of Truth or Dare...
But the night that stands out in my mind was when we got together with a few other friends. I think they were supposed to be playing Vampire and I was just there to hang out, but we all ended up in the hot tub... I think I better not finish that one, other than to say that nothing *too* bad happened.  

Silver Wolf aka Blade

Invisible Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mystic Starfire

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:30 am
I don't know so much about dare's but if I get challenged to do something, I can't resist. I have to prove that I can do whatever it is and if I can't do it at least they can see I gave it my all smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:01 am
the most i did was prank call someone with the last name Spears and ask for Brittney, and when I as for her she said, "Sorry Brittney isn't hear at the moment may I take a message". "I said no thats alright and hanged up the phone. lol how boring am I..  

oldtillyshifted

Scy Lancer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:01 am
Ever been dared to antagonize a cop? I have. We have this guy who we call Grimmy... well behind his back anyway. Nice enough cop and regular guy but he is one scary bad a** when he's in cop mode. One night I was dared to call him Grimmy to his face. This is the kinda guy who always walks around with his hand on his gun and or tazer. Good news is he laughed at the nick name and now we call him that all the time.  
=== The Strip ===

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff