Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
WALDO. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SapphireSara3
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:31 am
On Monday, my family found out that my dog Abby had liver AND lung cancer, and that she was going to die within a few weeks or months. However, the next day, she wouldn't stand up. That's when my mom decided to euthanize her {she's a vet}

So to make a really really traumatizing & horrible story short, we were on our way to my mom's hospital and I was walking alongside of her {we finally got her to walk} & at that moment she just collapses & starts seizuring on my feet, proceeded by my mom injecting her with a bunch of fluids and watching her die right there in front of the park. People didn't even stop to see if we were okay, 4 of us practically having a panic attack right there on the sidewalk next to a dead dog. Except this one rabbi lady who came & prayed but that's a whole nother story.

Anyways, my mom decided that we were never going to get a dog ever again, although I've had 2 dogs as long as I've lived. But then a few days later, she went to this party & fell in love with this puppy that needs a home. And now we're thinking about getting him;

User Image

User Image

Excuse the bad quality, they were both taken on phones.

I want to name him Waldo. (: He's sososososo hyper & he chews EVERYTHING but he's sooooo adorable. But i figured that every time he'd go running around off to somewhere i could be like, "where's waldo?" xD

My sister loves the idea & my mommy thinks it's pretty cute, so we might actually consider naming him Waldo. (:  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:10 am
1. That sucks about your dog.
2. Nice looking dog, do you know his breed?

You're not the only one to have your dog die on you. Of course, yours died of disease... I've had three dogs die on me. Actually four. One ran away and got run over somewhere on the Strip... One almost killed another of my dogs when I was about 7 or 8 so we had to put him down. Then once again my dogs started fighting, but this was when I was in eighth grade. My dad didn't have time to get her to a vet since she was bleeding out, so he brought her somewhere closer and shot her. Third dog! Woo! He was my favorite. Him and our youngest dog started fighting, because the youngest is retarded. Of course, we put down my favorite dog because he's six years old with a tumor on one leg and holes in his knees from fighting the first dog that got put down... And now we have a twelve-year-old dog who's slowly dying......  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Meiazure

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:51 am
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
D: May your first dog rest in peace.

Hope everything turns out alright. <3

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:05 pm
User Image ess han hree Ύou.

v . v
                Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your dog.

User Image  

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Aether of Thunder

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:47 am
My friend Kaitlin's cat Hobbs had a similar death, seizuring and dying before they could get to the hospital. It was very sad.

If you get the new dog I like the name Waldo. I don't know if I could bounce back that fast if one of my pets died.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:29 pm
Aether of Thunder
My friend Kaitlin's cat Hobbs had a similar death, seizuring and dying before they could get to the hospital. It was very sad.

If you get the new dog I like the name Waldo. I don't know if I could bounce back that fast if one of my pets died.
Trust me, I deff. have NOT bounced back.
I've had her since I was 4 years old. When people asked me who my best friend was when I was younger I'd be like, "Abby!"

I'm just trying not to think about it anymore though because I already have severe clinical depression & I don't want things to get any worse.  

SapphireSara3
Vice Captain

PyroTurtleZX

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:48 pm
Sorry...
I really can't imagine life without Goku (yes, my dog is named Goku). I mean Pikachu died and I missed her a lot and a whole bunch of dogs that I was emotionally close to died because they were old...It's just a matter of time before Goku passes...since he's pretty damn old.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:15 am
Man... i dont really have pets. We had a cat once, and i never really played with her, or did anything really, but then she just started hanging around with me... so ya my parents said thata fter she died we werent aloud to have more pets while i live here.  

Noltic

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:27 pm
User Image

{ And there’ll be sun sun sun. All over our bodies. And sun sun sun }
{--------------}

All down our necks And sun sun sun All over our faces:
Pyro: D: I shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help it that you had a dog named Pikachu and have a dog named Goku.

{--------------}  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:28 pm
Sorry for your loss. I hated when I lost my cat Misty.

Glad to here you have found a nice dog. Waldo is a perfect name.  

SSGSTrunks

Merry Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

PyroTurtleZX

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:41 pm
Tilly: Nah it's good. We also had a Raichu and all three are related.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:32 am
Ahh a tragic loss...
I have a great number and have had a dog I knew ever since I was little die. Tis a very sad thing D:

As for your possible new family member, Waldo would be a great name! Hehe Where's Waldo? That'd work great O: and you could try to find a red and white sweater for him or hat or something if you wanted xD

Wow Lord P thats some tough luck with your dogs...

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

Red Frogers

Witty Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:42 pm
In America You find Waldo, in mother Russia, Waldo finds you.

But yeah

Nice dog....  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:46 pm
unfortunately he was adopted yesterday. :c

my parents waited too long.

SapphireSara3
Vice Captain

Felix Von Hautenstrauss

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:53 pm
That's horrible about your dog. You'd think someone would get out of their self-absorbed shell and come help.

Sorry to hear about the puppy, he was cute.  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff