Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:51 pm
User Image

Okays... This is an RP that is just here to waste space and make the RP forum more active! ='D Geek has absolutely no experience with role playing, so if it sucks, don't blame me. It's your fault for joining when I gave you fair warning.

~*Table of Contents*~
Rules
Story
Roles
Character Outline
Accepted Characters x5
Reserved x5

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:52 pm
~*Rules*~

Yeah... I probably don't need to put these, as they should be obvious... But I'm going to put them here anyways... =w=

1. Follow the Gaia T.O.S (One of the most obvious rules! ='D)
2. Be nice unless your character isn't and you are currently RPing.
3. Mark out-of-character speak in some way, shape, or form. ( Example: { } [[ ]] (( )), ect. )
4. Please try to do at least a 4-6 sentence paragraph.
5. No chatspeak.
6. Tell me if your going to be gone for long periods of time so we can figure out what to do with your character
7. (Not that there should be much violence... ) Don't kill characters without permission... It's just mean! D=
8. Put "Cosplay Time~! Character" for the subject of the PM for your character outline.
9. Have fun! =D
10. ... Whatever I think needs to go here... Don't need it right now, but it's here!

I can add, remove, and modify rules whenever I want! =D  

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:53 pm
~*Story*~

You work at a cosplay cafe or you decide to go to it. Go off that. (Yes, I got lazy with this part. >=3)  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:55 pm
~*Roles*~

Okays, so this is what your character does at the cafe. Can't have a cafe without staff. >=D Should be pretty obvious what each one does.

Manager
Cook
Waiter/Waitress
Janitor

Yups... I think that's it... Tell me if I'm missing some sort of important staff type. 'Cause missing something important is not good... D=

Can't have a cafe without customers either. =w= You can choose to be a customer, if you so wish.
Zoray edit: And like me, have a staff member and customer!
Geek Edit: Or have more than one staff member. Or more than one customer. Whatever combination you what.  

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:59 pm
~*Character Outline*~

Yes, you need to fill out a form for your character. =w= Look, it shall be easy, I promise.

Username:
Character Name:
Job:
Personality/History:
Appearance:
Character they cosplay as:
Extras
Favorite Color:***
Extras
Favorite Color:
Favorite Anime:
Favorite Manga:
Favorite Video Game:
Theme/Favorite Song:
Favorite Animal:

Visual Kei/J-Rock/punk/Lolita/any other similar type style works for the character they cosplay as, too, but there has to be some sort of reference/description. The extras are optional, so you can fill them out if you want, but you don't have to.

Here's an example on how to fill one out.

Username: Anime Geek7
Character Name: Hitsuji
Job: Manager
Personality/History: Tends to be sarcastic and a bit on the negative side. Doesn't show much emotion, most of the time, although at other times can be very emotional. She has a strange love of safety pins. Generally laid back and a bit lazy, but when it's con time gets so excited it's kind of scary.
Appearance: Right here! OwO
Character they cosplay as: *See above*
Extras
Favorite Color: Black/white
Favorite Anime: Axis Powers Hetalia
Favorite Manga: MAR (Marchen Awakens Romance)
Favorite Video Game: Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon
Theme/Favorite Song: Toki no Ressha by Dolly
Favorite Animal: Sheep (And is in no way biased because of the fact that her name means Sheep. ='D)

Just like that, but with your own stuff. owo

Now's for the customer form!

Username:
Character Name:
Personality/History:
Appearance:
Cosplays they wear (If they cosplay to the cafe) :
Extras
Favorite Color:
Favorite Anime:
Favorite Manga:
Favorite Video Game:
Theme/Favorite Song:
Favorite Animal:

Same thing, basically. ='D  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:04 pm
~*Accepted Characters - Manager*~

Username: Anime Geek7
Character Name: Hitsuji
Job: Manager
Personality/History: Tends to be sarcastic and a bit on the negative side. Doesn't show much emotion, most of the time, although at other times can be very emotional. She has a strange love of safety pins. Generally laid back and a bit lazy, but when it's con time gets so excited it's kind of scary.
Appearance: Right here! OwO
Character they cosplay as: *See above*
Extras
Favorite Color: Black/white
Favorite Anime: Axis Powers Hetalia
Favorite Manga: MAR (Marchen Awakens Romance)
Favorite Video Game: Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon
Theme/Favorite Song: Toki no Ressha by Dolly
Favorite Animal: Sheep (And is in no way biased because of the fact that her name means Sheep. ='D)  

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:28 pm
~*Accepted Characters - Cooks*~

Username: SnowDrifted
Character Name: Rae Mikazuki
Job: Cook/Chef (however you want to phrase it.)
Personality/History: Pessimist. Bossy. Cynical. Rude. These are a few words to describe Rae. She’d just graduated from high school a year ago, and wants to get into a culinary school. But, alas, she is poor as dirt, not to mention has a crappy, stuffy apartment, and two unreliable, gambling-addict parents. What a life, huh? Luckily, she found work a cosplaying café in town. This has allowed her to make a living, interesting friends, and a chance to be someone else for a day. Someone else who doesn’t have to worry about rent and bills.
Random info: Afraid of thunder and lightening. (Astraphobia.)
Appearance: User Image
Character they cosplay as: Enjoys cosplaying punk-ish characters in anime, as they correspond with her day-to-day style. (Does characters such as Haruko from FLCL, and has a love for the Japan’s feudal era style.)
Extras
Favorite Color: Crimson
Favorite Anime: FLCL
Favorite Manga: Full Metal Alchemist
Favorite Video Game: Disgaea
Theme/Favorite Song: Is often humming Rolling Star by Yui on her way to work, but her true love is American punk rock.
Favorite Animal: Raccoon.

Username: Chrno Of The Sinners
Character Name: Chrno Ya lets go with that
Job: Cook
Personality/History: Shut and go away you nosy peoples... (thats isn't enough well I also play guitar in my spare time and hate most people butn I need money for my book manga and anime oh ya and video games) I hate most people and I hate my life but I love anime and manga and video games. I don't like working at all but I have to to get money for the things I love. Is usually a downer and makes very bad joke alot
Appearance: While csplaying (well thats JD I couldn't find a better picture because it's not very well known and no one has fan art yet D: )
Character they cosplay as: JD
Extras
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Anime: Elemental Gelade
Favorite Manga: Recast
Favorite Video Game: Dynast Warriors Gundam 2
Theme/Favorite Song: Forever AAA to catchy!!! NOOOOO
Favorite Animal: Lets think... how bout a mecha kind of dragon that can destroy the world : P

Username: Origin dark
Character Name: Teruo
Job: Chef
Personality/History: Teruo's personality is always changing for he belives that one should induldge the needs of someone else so if that someone want him to be a punk he is a punk but if they want him to be kind he is so it all depends on who he is talking to really. Teruo loves to cosplay he at one point in his life thought about doing his own cosplay shop but he just loved to cook so much more and left his cosplaying as a hobbie of his. He was a cook for a cosplay cafe at one time but he had left for his boss treated him like scum for he was the only guy who worked there other then him. Ever since that he has been roaming around hoping to find a new job.
Appearance: Yay me
Character they cosplay as: likes to play the forgotten or unpopular side characters though he has been doing main characters at times
Extras
Favorite Color: silver
Favorite Anime: Ouran high school host club, desert punk, blood plus,... the list is quite long
Favorite Manga: FMA, vampire doll, love hina, tenchi muyo,...
Favorite Video Game: to many to list
Theme/Favorite Song: Whats Up People by Maximum Hormone, Uverworld-D-Technolife, Song of the Gods from disgaea, and
Favorite Animal: Raven or monkey  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:32 pm
~*Accepted Characters - Waiters and Waitresses*~

Username: Zoray
Character Name: Merah Kepala (meaning red leader)
Gender: Female (doesn't mind crossplaying if its a character she likes)
Job: Waitress
Personality/History: Merah Kepala isn't her real name, but it's what she likes to be called since she doesn't think her name fits very well. Doesn't like picking just one"favorite," in fact, she can't, so you'll end up with lists if you ask. If she doesn't feel comfortable in a cosplay she'll add her own touches until she does. She can more than take care of herself if someone was to antagonize her. She also has extremely sensitive senses, especially her sense of smell and and sense of hearing. She is also very protective of her friends. She loves to read books and manga, play video games, and watch anime. (If she didn't would she be working in a cosplay cafe?) Best friends with Maki and often finishes her sentences.
Appearance: She is cosplaying as an Acguy here (Acguy is a type of mobile suit from Gundam)
Character they cosplay as: Whoever she feels like that day, even if she has to bring the outfit from home!
Extras
Favorite Color: If she had to choose one, it would be red.
Favorite Anime: Mostly mecha anime, but she watches a wide variety
Favorite Manga: Hasn't decided, doesn't plan too.
Favorite Video Game: You don't want her to start listing, you'll be there ages.
Theme/Favorite Song: Way to many to list once again, but the GaoGaiGar theme "Yuusha Oh Tanjou!" would be the first listed, followed by many others such as "Higurashi no naku koro ni" "Ash Like Snow" and many more
Favorite Animal: Dragon! Don't make her choose a "real" animal, she doesn't have one and gets angry if forced to choose another! After all, its the only "favorite" she knows for certain.

Username: Graphic geek
Character Name: Kane Takki
Job: Waiter
Personality/History: Kane Is laid back,And Quite Calm most of the time. He greatly enjoys
working at the Cosplay Cafe and spends time there even when he's off work.
Spending most of his time studying or working, He doesn't Have many Friends.
But he plans on making some now that he has a Job at the Cafe.
Appearance: User Image
Character they cosplay as: He usually Cosplays as his favorite main characters in an anime he likes
But He can be random upon picking a Cosplay.

Extras
Favorite Color: Black and Blue
Favorite Anime: Undecided. He has many Favorites and is always trying to finish a series.
Favorite Manga: Full metal alchemist
Favorite Video Game: Bioshock,Halo. And many, many Others.
Theme/Favorite Song: He has many Favorites, and is often mumbling them under his Breathe while he works.
He Mostly likes Alternative rock.
Favorite Animal: A 'Pure white tiger'.

Username: fanboy360
Character Name: Kayla Ujiha
Reference pic
Job: waitress
Personality/History: Kayla is very quirky andhyper, she tends to ramble on during conversations, and kinda interupt people. Shes an outcast at school, so shes found her niche in comics and cosplaying. Shes been going to conventions since she was twelve, and has cosplayed as dozens of characters. She is very self consious of her body due to her being anorexic and mixed race( her mom being japanese and dad canadian)
Appearance: Tall, very skiny,whiteish pink hair, various piercings, and a tattoe of a lighting bolt on her elbow.
Character they cosplay as: Pixie from the Xmen Reference pic
Extras
Favorite Color: Hot Pink
Favorite Anime: Sailor Moon
Favorite Comic:Uncanny Xmen
Favorite Video Game: Left for Dead
Theme/Favorite Song: Welcome to the Black Parade~MCR
Favorite Animal: spidermonkey  

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:33 pm
~*Accepted Janitors*~

Username:master philip3
Character Name:Kurou Hitori
Job:Janitor
Personality/History:A drop out from High school, he always loved cosplay and anime and once stumbled upon the "Cosplay Cafe" and found that it needed a janitor.He rushed in and forgot that he had no experience janitor-ing.He's usually shy and an underachiever, but when the time comes, he goes for the gold.Slightly insane.
Appearance:http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime cook/AwakeningDawn/Anime Boys/cook.png?o=46
Character they cosplay as:Syaoran from Tsubasa
Extras
Favorite Color razz urple
Favorite Anime:Code Geass
Favorite Manga biggrin eathnote
Favorite Video Game:Mega man 2
Theme/Favorite Song:There she is! part 1.
Favorite Animal:Armadillo

Username: Majix the Ninja
Character Name:Majix (hella original right)
Job: Janitor
Personality/History:Majix is really lazy and is usually listening to music or reading comics... instead of working. And he always as a cigarette in his hand. He usually brings up comic books in any conversation, and gets angry whenever anyone brings up a comic book movie. He loves to argue with people, but always keeps it civil. Also, he always has a notebook that he is always doodling in or writing stories. He only shows these to people he is really good friends with. And he also makes his own comics that he gives to people randomly.
Appearance:XD
Character they cosplay as: Deadpool from Marvel comics, Black Star from Soul Eater, and the Flash from DC Comics.
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Anime: Dragonball Z or Soul Eater
Favorite Manga: Shaman king
Favorite Video Game: The Elder Scrolls 4:Oblivion
Theme/Favorite Song:Outlaw by Boondox
Favorite Animal: Ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:36 pm
~*Accepted Customers*~

Username: zoray
Character Name: Maki Miru
Personality/History: Best friends with Merah, likes most of the same things as her too and even finishes her sentences sometimes. Debated applying for a job at the cafe but decided not too so she could focus more on her studies. She's quite intelligent and often goes to the cafe to visit Merah, study, and help her pick her next series to read, watch or play. Her parents earn lots of money and give her money for video games, manga and anime as long as she does well in school. Has one bother in college who shares her enthusiasm for anime, manga and video games.
Appearance: http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp351/zoray7/Roleplay pics/coolgirl.png
Cosplays they wear (If they cosplay to the cafe) : Changes as often as Merah's.
Extras
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Anime: Mecha or Horror/Psychological
Favorite Manga: None in particular
Favorite Video Game: Far too long a list, like Merah
Theme/Favorite Song: Similar to Merah's
Favorite Animal: Phoenix  

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300