Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Room Of Requirement Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:20 pm
As you walk down the hall, you see no door. But it's there, if you need it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:59 am
Alicia elf needs this room badly to do that thing that she has to do that they wanted her to do  

katkepin

()Gaiagirl()

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:07 pm
*Rachel hurried down the hallway, searching for the spot where she knew the door stood, hidden. She found the tapestry she was looking for, and on the opposite wall of the hall was the blank wall. Rachel glanced right and then to her left, checking to be sure that the coast was clear. It was, to her relief. Rachel began to walk back and forth across the wall, concentrating, picturing the room. Her room. She stopped back in front of the blank wall, that now held a smallish, dark brown door. She pulled at the handle and quickly slipped inside, shutting the door behind her. The door faded at once.
Inside, Rachel dropped her bag...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:21 am
*lizzie opens the room to see lots of doughnuts, she is glad that they are here because she needed something to eat, she had missed tea because of a detention*  

lizzieangel

sunaaa

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Is in desperate need of a shower. I open the door to the room of requirement and the most lovely waterfall shower appears. Exotic shampoos and soaps are at my disposal, and a sweet scent fills the air*
Ah... alas! No more sneaking into the prefect bathroom!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:19 pm
alicia elf walks past the door 3 times thinking hard. Suddenly door opens and there is a big feast just for alicia elf and her friend Dobby  

katkepin

[Shorty]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:29 pm
*Lolla comes sneaking down the hall, she stops in the spot where the door stands. She walks past thing hard about how much she wants a huge chocolate cake. She goes inside* Heaven  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:06 pm
*walks into the room and everything is beautiful and calming. flowers perfumes fill the air and theres a waterfall in the corner*
ints betiful!
crying  

debbiediva

the_greatest_power

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:53 pm
*Holds a book, looking for a great place to read. The Ravenclaw common room is to loud, after someone "accidently" let of some fireworks. The dorm is too noisy also. The rest of the girls think a game of truth or dare would be fun. After walking around the castle for quite a long time, I find a perfect place: The Room of Requirement.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:53 pm
Argh! scream *Megan scurries up to the wall in which the Room of Requirement door is located. I quickly look down the empty corridors and then I concentrate on a quiet oasis to study in. I open the door to find a deep red and oak room with very high, cathedral-like ceilings. I'm surrounded by elegant tables and plush chairs and sofas with many cushions. I listen. There is nothing to be heard* *Sigh* Peace and quiet at last.  

PrincessMeg

katkepin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:05 am
alicia elf looks up at the tapestry then walks inside

no one can imagine what she is doing in there  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:34 pm
*I open the Hogwats, A History, praying that they will mention something about the Poision Explosion of 1945. After writing about a paragraph, I look up. Something is different about the Room of Requirement today. I feel as if something is happing, as if someone is watching. I decode to question*

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

"Yes", said the silent room

*The hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I ran back in to the Ravenclaw common room, after I ran as fast as a speeding snitch away*  

the_greatest_power

katkepin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:55 am
an evil laugh ensues.....brahahahahahaha  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:32 am
Reese wheeled up and down the hall. She needed to find that rascally kitten of hers. Suddenly, a door appeared. It opened of its own accord, and out bounded her kitten, safe and sound.

"You silly little thing!" she chided.

Reese_Roper

the_greatest_power

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:22 pm
"I said, I DONT know who was also in the room!" I told a fellow Ravenclaw, Luna.

"sounds like Kilitites. You know, the flying tigers who sweep in and out of forbiden rooms." she said matter-of-factly That was Luna for you.

"I would have noticed if a flying tiger flew into the room! Plus, do they talk perfect English?" I said. She is sooooooo clueless.

Luna thought for a moment and said, "The Northen Indian Kilitities have been known to imitate languages. Plus, their invisible."

"BUT WERE NOT IN NORTHERN INDIA!" I yelled at her, hoping it would seep through her thick head.

"Then maybe I should go with you next time."

[I'm new to roleplays. Did i do it right?]  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas