Reply Life Issues & Fashion
omg where can i find gothic clothing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pain of lust

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:16 pm
i have a problem , i can not find any chockers anywhere in n.c / or any other gothic clothing by the fact ! Do any one have this same problem or if u live in n.c where can i find a chocker  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:34 am
A fetish shop. You can find buckled boots, leather pants, and fishnet gear in the same place.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:35 am
Why buy when you can make?  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:09 am
i cant find a fetish shop like that in my area and i that a good idea . i might make then but i cant sew . all i want is a good choker i been buying them online
www.rivithead .com  

pain of lust

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:27 am
Infection XIII

i make my chokers out of broken belts. that way, i have material, plus a buckle, if its not too big.
howeevr, the ones that i have made before, to say the least, choke me.
but i have recently found some leather material from an old pillow my mom had and i'm planning on doing some nefarious things with it... as soon as i find my needle and thread. gonk
my advice: be on the lookout for any material in your household or anywheres else that is old and is not being used anymore. i'm not saying to go ripping up peoples stuff if they still want it, but yea.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:42 am
Alright, allow me to help. Chokers? Get some dog collars from the hardware store or some other place that sells them. Clothes? Thrift stores. I could also give you a large list of places online where you can get just about everything you need for your outfits (all of which I have personally ordered from, so yeah), but for now I'll list three.
www.retroscopefashions.com <-- elegant gothic aristocrat and lolita
www.obscura.com <-- good site, sells clothes, home decor, ext.
www.cryoflesh.com <-- cyber goth
Ebay is also a good option, although that can be risky.
This website gives good simple patterns for sewing and making alot of stuff:
http://www.gothfashion.info/diy.php
Oh, and for chains and stuff you could customize into necklaces, attatch to pants, ext, again: hardware store.  

Angel of the End

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:45 am
www.hottopic.com

www.buckle.com

Those r my favs....  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:37 pm
Ayame_Rikimayu
Infection XIII

i make my chokers out of broken belts. that way, i have material, plus a buckle, if its not too big.
howeevr, the ones that i have made before, to say the least, choke me.
but i have recently found some leather material from an old pillow my mom had and i'm planning on doing some nefarious things with it... as soon as i find my needle and thread. gonk
my advice: be on the lookout for any material in your household or anywheres else that is old and is not being used anymore. i'm not saying to go ripping up peoples stuff if they still want it, but yea.

Most of my clothes are either made or in some way modified from the original design. The only thing I usually buy are the occasional trinkets and jewelry, which I usually modify as well.  

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

Shadowed Intent

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:23 am
Angel of the End
Alright, allow me to help. Chokers? Get some dog collars from the hardware store or some other place that sells them. Clothes? Thrift stores. I could also give you a large list of places online where you can get just about everything you need for your outfits (all of which I have personally ordered from, so yeah), but for now I'll list three.
Oh, and for chains and stuff you could customize into necklaces, attatch to pants, ext, again: hardware store.

Thankyou so much for the link to Retroscope!!! all of the clothing there is so beautiful!  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:29 pm
Shadowed Intent
Angel of the End

Thankyou so much for the link to Retroscope!!! all of the clothing there is so beautiful!
Gorgeous! blaugh

*starts hoarding money to buy beautiful clothing items*  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:53 pm

Fetish Falls.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:52 pm
Shadowed Intent
Angel of the End

I completes agree. I NEED this shirt.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Shadowed Intent

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:28 am
Digital Malevolence
Shadowed Intent
Angel of the End

I completes agree. I NEED this shirt.

And I need both of these!
http://www.retroscopefashions.com/images/mens/b00016W.jpg
http://www.retroscopefashions.com/images/mens/TP00032.jpg

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:46 am
User Image

Kambriel

User Image

Xenataos

Interesting Seeker

Spike23080

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:08 pm
Like alot of the others I stick with makeing my stuff. Collars are easy to make and cost no more than $10. I get belts and yard cells and goodwill for 50 cent and 20 spikes for around $6 at my favorit site http://studsandspikes.com/buy/index.html. O yea, and some superglue that cost a little more than I like to pay, think it cost around $3. But for Ive had no probs with the collars I make, they seems to be better than the store bought ones.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff