Reply Chatterbox [Chat away, folks!]
Religious,important,or special event thread. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:40 pm
I know I'm not Crew,but I thought this would be a good idea to make.
If you've got any important,special,religious events coming up(or just something you wanna share),come post it here.

I'm having my Conformation this Friday,1st May,so I'm like "Oh crap,gotta learn the hymns and prayers" 'cause I still don't know any of 'em....Gotta lay off the wine. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:50 pm
I like the idea.
And you're Catholic?
Well, I suppose, considering you're Irish...

I have exams coming up... does that count? xd  

GeorgeStow
Crew

DreamChasing Windie

Greedy Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:56 pm
I got confirmed back in 2007. I'm Lutheran, though, if at all religious.

And I have the biggest Advanced Placement U.S. History test next Friday. All the stress has probably cut my life short about 5 years. gonk

And more big tests later on, and I'm also in a play, so I gotta learn my lines.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:54 pm
Advanced placement US history?
Whatchoo on about?  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:56 am
GeorgeStow
I like the idea.
And you're Catholic?

I would be beaten up by Nuns with rulers until I surrendered and became Catholic if I was a Protestant. gonk

Everything counts,my dear man. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:40 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
GeorgeStow
I like the idea.
And you're Catholic?

I would be beaten up by Nuns with rulers until I surrendered and became Catholic if I was a Protestant. gonk

Protestant FTW. Sorry. mrgreen  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:03 pm
GeorgeStow
Fairy Alchemist 96
GeorgeStow
I like the idea.
And you're Catholic?

Protestant FTW. Sorry. mrgreen

I don't have a very Catholic mind...Hehehe. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:46 pm
DreamChasing Windie
I got confirmed back in 2007. I'm Lutheran, though, if at all religious.

And I have the biggest Advanced Placement U.S. History test next Friday. All the stress has probably cut my life short about 5 years. gonk

And more big tests later on, and I'm also in a play, so I gotta learn my lines.

I hear Windie. I have to take the test for Advanced Placement Music Theory on the 11th.

For those who don't know Advanced Placement classes or AP for short, are college level courses for high school students. If you pass the AP exam at the end of the year, you get college credit for the class; if not....then you stressed yourself out a whole school year for nothing.

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:06 pm
Wow. Okies.
I have to do A-Level work, which is 4 years above me, and almost everyone in my school is expected to get majority A's in the external exams that they'll do.
But we did have to take a test to get in, so I suppose only clever dudes are allowed in anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:36 am
W00t,finished mah Conformation. mrgreen
Got a watch from my mom 'n dad 'cause mine's banjaxed.W00t! heart
My brother just sprayed ketchup/tomato sauce on my dog,and I'm the one who has to clean her up. gonk (Note:The brother who sprayed ketchup on my dog is 20. xp )  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Moleje

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:56 pm
My precious pumpkin princess, my Chloe darling well she's 12 weeks old, I would like to have her Christening soon.

A lot of things are happening right now and it just gets pushed back, I don't know...? sad  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:54 am
Moleje
My precious pumpkin princess, my Chloe darling well she's 12 weeks old, I would like to have her Christening soon.

A lot of things are happening right now and it just gets pushed back, I don't know...? sad

Just don't have a Christening. Let her decide when she wants to be baptised when she's older and has enough understanding of the possibilities and her own her free will. Otherwise, you're forcing her into a religion that hs emay not want to be in.
Just my opinion.  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:16 am
GeorgeStow
Moleje

Just don't have a Christening. Let her decide when she wants to be baptised when she's older and has enough understanding of the possibilities and her own her free will. Otherwise, you're forcing her into a religion that she may not want to be in.
Just my opinion.

I had to fix your spelling mess up thing...Sorry. sweatdrop

I agree with George,though.I have been forced to Catholicism,and I'm not really happy with it.At some points I believe in God and all this bible stuff,but most of the time I'm just like...."That's crap,how the Hell could that happen?".  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:25 am
Fairy Alchemist 96
GeorgeStow
Moleje

Just don't have a Christening. Let her decide when she wants to be baptised when she's older and has enough understanding of the possibilities and her own her free will. Otherwise, you're forcing her into a religion that she may not want to be in.
Just my opinion.

I agree with George,though.I have been forced to Catholicism,and I'm not really happy with it.At some points I believe in God and all this bible stuff,but most of the time I'm just like...."That's crap,how the Hell could that happen?".

I firmly believe in Christianity, but I was far from forced into it.
I can only go to church every other weekend, because I go to my dad's house, who is a strong atheist. However, I still haven't decided to be baptised. I'd love to be, but I don't know what my dad would think.  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:13 am
GeorgeStow
Fairy Alchemist 96
GeorgeStow
Moleje

Just my opinion.

I firmly believe in Christianity, but I was far from forced into it.
I can only go to church every other weekend, because I go to my dad's house, who is a strong atheist. However, I still haven't decided to be baptised. I'd love to be, but I don't know what my dad would think.

I'd prefer to be classified as irreligious/irreligion.  
Chatterbox [Chat away, folks!]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff