House over looking the Lake Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:24 pm
From the grounds of the school you can see a huge house on the other end of the lake. demmed as the grounds keepers house, it is off campus and out of bounds to students, but that never stops anyone from inviting themsleves in, no one lives there so make yourself at home, stay as logn as you like, besides, if you like evil beings.....you will fit right in with the inhabitants, just say hello when you enter the place, if you are not thrown out you are able to look around...........  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:25 am
*Rain walked into the house, it was smaller than she remembered it, this was once her home, but that secret was safe with her the real reason why students were not allowed to enter, She lifted the force feild from around the house, it was still the way she left it over 30 years before, her magic had not failed yet to protect the secrets that it hid.*  

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

ll midnight_sunrise ll

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:48 pm
i walk by the door thinking about how old the place looked. i walk inside and see a person. i gasp and run as fast as i can away from the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:47 am
*she's been staring at the house since she got here. there is something stange, something she likes about this house. tonight she saw someone go inside. so she carefully enters the place. yep she likes it in there. suddently she sees someone.* "hello" *she will not run screaming at the sight of this like the other person.* "why are you in this place? and why did that girl just run out like she saw a ghost?"  

Hi_MyNameIsK

Aged Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:09 pm
"She ran because the lady thats their is the headmistress and this is her house , I think. "
A whisper out of now where.
"I'm down here. The pile of dirt your standing on."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:17 am
"oh srry" *steps off sand vary unsuprized to hear sand talk* so this is her house? hummm...  

Hi_MyNameIsK

Aged Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:10 pm
"Ahhh, thats better. I get that alot around people. Anyway,One dont be sorry, two, I dont really know if this is her house. I'm just absorbing earthly minerals into my body for a little......... project,and three dont apologies I never do. LOL
Oh And by the way dont go into other peoples business, it can get u into big bad trouble. twisted "  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:51 pm
Isabella walks in the huge house in awe. she uses her wand to clear off the couch and sits down to read a book and listens to Owl city playlist.  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:17 am
"U can be here if you want , not my problem. Just dont get the heads angry. OK. Bye-Bye,LOOOOOOOOL"
twisted
"He walk away"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:25 am
*alice see the new girl and turns her to look at her, ignoring his worrning.* wow what a popular place, how lame that people keep coming well at least this should keep the moon away, while i do my full moon saramoney, *she sighs* i used to love Nix's preasence while i did it, but...with what happens to me now...."who are you?"  

Hi_MyNameIsK

Aged Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:38 pm
Isabella hears their mind heard her question. She turns around and takes off her earplugs."Hello, Im Isabella Mitchell. And you are?"She said sweetly being cautious.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:59 pm
*Alice, being sencetive(sorry my spelling may be off i'm typing fast)to emotions sees her caution and puts her own defences up.* "I'm Alice......umm how should i word this.....stay where you are and keep your distance from me and my circle, i'm saying this for your protection" and if your not a total idiot you will not argue or even speek verblely, i will hear you. this is a vary dangerous and delicate time.  

Hi_MyNameIsK

Aged Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Sparkly_Innocence

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:07 pm
Katherine walks into the old house.
"What is this a party?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:36 pm
Isabella's eyes turn a electric blu and her fangs came out."I can read your mind and hear you too so what your back and your blood wont be in my stomach ."Isabella sttod up and faced the girl"Watch your back and stay out of my way ,you got that?And tyou wont be dead and you'll be on my good side."  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:37 pm
"After that chat lets start" He transformed
Sharp rocks poping out of his skin. He grew stone horns., legs fell apart and trurned into rocks.

Half Elemental Earth

"Lets get this party started."
He punched the ground a large crack formed. And a mountain was forming.  
Lake

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff