Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:20 am
Anna wondered aimlessly through the garden. Her chocolate brown locks pinned up off her neck and her pale features translucent almost in the sunlight. She was considered to be rather beautiful and at nineteen able to wed. Her father was seeing to her to have an arranged marriage. And the idea was a sickening one. She didn't think about that now though. Now she was focused entirely on walking through the garden.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:28 am
Hiquel made sure to keep the princess in his sight at nearly all times, and at most five seconds of running flat out away, He actually enjoyed this job, not only was he payed to follow someone who rarely needed anything from him, and able to enjoy the sight of her beauty, but it was fairly safe, a true rarity for a Blank Shield during a war. He kept his golden eyes always scanning for possible dangers, just because nothing had happened did not mean it would not.  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:33 am
With a sigh, Anna sat down on the stone bench in front of a small fountain then looked around. Wondering if she were able to go outside the palace walls. "Hiquel?" she called standing up. Knowing he'd arrive any moment. She had always liked him but her father wouldn't dare approve if she asked if she could ever marry him. She could hear it now. "He is far to below you to even consider. You need a second son...or a duke...not some knight who looks after you." She opened her eyes. She had no say in her life. None. So a walk outside her prison, no matter how dangerous was something she craved.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:38 am
Hiquel stepped silently out from behind a tall hedge behind Anna, being a blank shield meant he hed his own training and practices, for instance he had trained in the far east a few years back, but no one knew of that yet. "Yes Princess, What can I do for you." He bowed with his fist over his heart as he spoke.  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:46 am
"Is it possible for me to go riding today?" she asked smiling. Biting her bottom lip nervously. "Just for a bit. I can't stand being locked up in this guilded cage anylonger. Its just to much." Her green eyes looked at him with lit hope. She didn't want him to deny her but she couldn't help it if he did. "And it won't be long. Just a half hour. Besides Snowflame needs the excercise," she mused referring to her horse. A beautiful white mare.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:55 am
Hiquel couldn't help but smile at her pleading, She has no idea the power she holds right now. He looked around and, seeing that there was no one in ear shot he leaned forward and whispered, "Princess, let me tell you something I have learned in my travels. You need not ask permission from anyone but his majesty, if you want to ride your horse outside these walls, there is nothing I can do to stop you, nor can I tell you when to return. I will of course be forced to go with you, but such is my duty. I thank you for asking though." He bowed again, "Though I suggest you do not speak of such things with your father, loop holes such as these tend to close quickly."  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:02 am
"Oh thank you," she breathed happily, grinning. A smile lighting up her face. "Come on then," she laughed then rushed to the stables. Her father was at council so she was perfectly safe for the moment. At least from him. She had always aimed to please him. In the end he'd never once looked at her as a daughter to love. Just a piece of property to be sold to the highest bidder. She paused and closed her eyes for a moment. Not wanting to dwell on what he was discussing. A betrothal. A betrothal to Prince Donnovan of Tahlan. She inwardly shuddered.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:10 am
Hiquel followed closely behind Anna as she ran to the stables, Well that seemed to make her day. He approached his own colt, Darkstar, a solid black horse that was shorter than the rest yet was by far the most intelligent and best trained. With a click of his tongue, Darkstar closed the distance and waited for his partner to mount so they could run, "Come now, we have a job to do." He pulled lightly on the reins as his horse tried to run as soon as he sat. Hiquel then turned to Anna, "You never thought about that, did you princess?"  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:20 am
"Of course I did," Anna mused. "But I didn't want you to feel as though I were forcing you outside. If you weren't willing to do it then I wouldn't. No point in you being unhappy," she smiled as she sat on her horse with ease. Side saddled of course. It was the only way she'd ever been taught to ride. No matter how uncomfortable. She grabbed her reins, smiling as she looked over at him. "I like to let people make their own decisions. I get bossed around enough as it is. And if I don't like then why should anyone else?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:25 am
Hiquel smiled and guided his horse next to hers, "Princess, it is truly an honor to guard you." He looked around the fields eyes open for danger.  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:30 am
"So I'm not the spoiled brat my father thinks I am?" she asked smiling as she led the mare at an easy pace. Not to fast or slow. Just enough to stick close to him. With a sigh she glanced around them and then closed her eyes and took in the scent of all the wildflowers. Honeysuckle,wisteria, violets, lavender. All of them filling the air with sweet fragrances.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:35 am
"No Princess, you are not, I have worked with some before that thought they were entitled to the stars and everything underneath, and they were only generals." He He kept up the pace, Darkstar occasionally dipping his head to eat a flower of some kind.  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:43 am
She gave a soft laugh then peeked her eyes open and looked at him with a smile. "Well that definitely makes me feel better," she mused. She sighed and looked around. "You know...I don't understand why my father hates me so much. I can never do anything right in his eyes and I'm more of annoyance to him than anything. I hate feeling as though nothing I do pleases him. I always did my best at everything and he just turns a blind eye to it all. You know...he's trying to marry me off to Prince Donnovan," she said quietly. "That beast that does give a haypence for anyone's feelings but his own." She shook her head  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:50 am
He sat silently for a few moments, "I hope you do not take offense from this, and please understand that I do not speak with malice. I think Your father could be disappointed that you were a not born a male, and as for the arranged betrothal, I am sorry it could not be with a kinder man."  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:54 am
She looked ahead for a moment blinking back tears. "Yes well...once again I have no choice in fate. Because I'm heir I'm worth more than anything. I'm surprised I didn't marry the day I turned seventeen," she choked then swallowed the lump in her throat. "I know what your saying is true...after me, mother couldn't have any more children and he's unable to have anymore now. If he could I am quite certain he would have remarried by now." She shrugged. "Well...I have no choice but to accept my fate. Even if it is marrying a man whose first wife died two weeks after they wed under mysterious circumstances. I'll probably die too."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff