Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Runners on the Mirror's Edge Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NovelNet

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:24 pm
Welcome to the exciting world of New Eden City. Here, two groups of people exist: those who enjoy the safe and sleek comforts of the city's new form; and those who believe in true life. A life on the edge!
Between these two are the police (more commonly known as blues) and the runners. The runners are a group of highly athletic messengers who take messages, small amounts of supplies, and even contraband from one end of the city to another. They are the link between the unfairly criminalized and others who wish for the city's dangerous but alive lifestyle to return.

In truth, they are some of the only ones left who are free. However, a certain security firm - who works directly with the police - has begun training a elite form of cop, known as pursuits. With these runner-killing cops on the rise, more runners will need to be trained to keep their freedom alive. This is where your story begins!

Character Skeleton:
Username:
Character's name:
Personality:
Appearance (pic is necessary here):
Other:

Username: novelanthology5
Character's name: Hunter
Bio: Hunter was recruited not long after project Icarus became common knowledge to the runners. At age 10, he escaped from a downtown orphanage and was found by Aurora who trained him to become a runner. Ever since, he has been one of the greatest runners of the downtown district; making him a constant target for pursuits.
Personality: He's not one for teamwork (except from dispatch). However, while he doesn't like being helped, he will assist others in an instant. In general, he is pretty friendly and enjoys small talk.
Appearance (pic is necessary here): User Image (without the wings)
Other: His parents are among those unfairly criminalized and he works to some day have them released.

Username: novelanthology5
Character's name: Aurora
Bio: In her earlier years of running, Aurora was one of the best. However, after taking a decent fall and breaking her right leg, she never was quite the same. She is now one of the central dispatches for downtown and is still able to pull off the basic maneuvers and fighting moves that any other runner can. She has therefore been able to train many runners over the course of these years; this includes Hunter.
Personality: Aurora is fairly harsh on new recruits and fails more than half of them. However, to those who do make the cut, she gives the utmost respect. Her number one fault is her coffee addiction as she is seldom seen without a steaming cup of joe on her desk.
Appearance (pic is necessary here): User Image
Other: Her lair is, surprisingly, in an old, abandoned subway tunnel at the edge of downtown instead of on a roof.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. Just as a note, Aurora is the only dispatch character that may be created. Any more than one will get confusing really quick.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:12 am
((Whats a dispatch character?Also can I join with two people?
Username: Dragongirl26
Character's name: Edward (nick name is Ed)
Bio: Him and his brother Al were placed in an orphanage and both want to become runners
Personality: Kind to his brother and a bit on the short side but he doesn't like it when people call him short
Other: Ed is the older brother

Username: Dragongirl26
Character's name: Alphonse (Nick name Al)
Bio: look at eds
Personality: Kind and caring towards others and almost never leaves his brothers side
Other: Al is the younger brother ))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

NovelNet

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:35 am
Just need a few more people to join and then I'll start it up. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:33 pm
((ok))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:58 pm
((I guess))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:35 pm
((Mirror's Edge?.... hm.... i THINK i heard of that before... its a game right? Idk what its about though... sweatdrop ))  

Feathertail14

mizu-chii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:41 am
Hey I'm new but your idea sounds really cool! Can I join? dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:10 pm
((Same here, except i'm not new... but i still wanna join!... even though i have no idea what to do.... i'ms losted agains....))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:24 pm
(any1 can join plz and NO MORE DRAMALLAMAS!!!!!! dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama OH NOEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! IVE GOT THE DRAMALLAMA FEVER!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:52 pm
((ok. if i join, CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT TO DOIN THIS FORUM? PLEASE???))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:29 am
dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama I STILL HAVE THE FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(well she spys on everyone...)  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:16 pm
((By the way they don't have much in common))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:21 pm
((huh?... STILL LOST HERE!!!))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers