Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching. Whewt. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:44 pm
Anyway... I would like to do a One on one with someone. I'm bored and horny I mean interested. I said interested. Some pairings I'd like to do...

Damsel in distress X Villain confused
Villain X Damsel in Distress sad
Punk girl X Nerd heart
Punk guy X Nerd confused
Singer X Fan evil
Samurai X Emperor's daughter confused
Elementary school student X Teacher biggrin
Ren Tao X Marion Phauna mrgreen biggrin
Humanoid robot X Human mrgreen heart
President's son X Assassin sad
Ninja X master confused
Pervert X Nerd confused
Pervert X Nerd evil

Here's the code for all that:
The underlined word is the character I'll play.
The crossed out pairings are the ones I'm already doing.
The emoticons are as follows...
evil =No. Screw you. I don't even know why I put this up.
sad =Try to convince me, but I don't really want to.
confused =I'll do it, but if I don't, that's cool too.
biggrin = I wanna do this one. Please allow me.
heart =If you do this one with me, I'll love you...
mrgreen =This one's based off an Anime or Manga that I like. PM me for details.

Post if you want to play. I'll be waaaaiting!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:12 pm
Ehh... I may regret this, because I'm not highly experienced in romance roleplays. I've been a part of them before, but they never remained active long enough to actually get to the romance part. I'm willing to give a go at any of the pairings you have down there, except the ones based on an anime. If you have a plot in mind already that would be ideal, as it takes me ages to come up with a decent one.  

Glacial Apocalypse

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:32 pm
Glacial Apocalypse
Ehh... I may regret this, because I'm not highly experienced in romance roleplays. I've been a part of them before, but they never remained active long enough to actually get to the romance part. I'm willing to give a go at any of the pairings you have down there, except the ones based on an anime. If you have a plot in mind already that would be ideal, as it takes me ages to come up with a decent one.

Well, I'm pretty inexperienced at romance myself, since usually I play as the unattractive character(You know, the one that actually gets gross when tortured/injured, and has scars from painful battles, and cracked skin from hard work...stuff like that), so we can be inexperienced together. ^^ If you would be willing to be a nerd(Or a geek. Geeks are good too.), I'd like to do the third thing on the list(Punk girl X Nerd). Would that be alright with you?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:14 am
xXBisexual FlanXx
Glacial Apocalypse

Well, I'm pretty inexperienced at romance myself, since usually I play as the unattractive character(You know, the one that actually gets gross when tortured/injured, and has scars from painful battles, and cracked skin from hard work...stuff like that), so we can be inexperienced together. ^^ If you would be willing to be a nerd(Or a geek. Geeks are good too.), I'd like to do the third thing on the list(Punk girl X Nerd). Would that be alright with you?

Sure. Although, what is the difference between nerd and geek exactly?
Are we going to do profiles or portray the information as we roleplay?
Also, do you have a setting for it?  

Glacial Apocalypse

HollowLink

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:33 am
Romance roleplays are my speciality if you haven't already filled the postion for the one on one punk girl x nerd then maybe you wouldn't mind doing that with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:35 pm
Glacial Apocalypse
xXBisexual FlanXx
Glacial Apocalypse

Sure. Although, what is the difference between nerd and geek exactly?
Are we going to do profiles or portray the information as we roleplay?
Also, do you have a setting for it?

Nerds will someday rule the world. Geeks already do. In other words, Geeks have self-confidence, while Nerds just get beat up by bullies a lot.

I'd prefer to have profiles, but if we don't, I don't mind much. I give a ton of leeway in that sort of thing.

For a setting? I guess a sort of laid-back town, with little gang activity. That would make it more likely for the guy to get caught by surprise if she attacks him, therefore making it more likely for him to remember her.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:37 pm
HollowLink
Romance roleplays are my speciality if you haven't already filled the postion for the one on one punk girl x nerd then maybe you wouldn't mind doing that with me.

Unfortunately, I have already found someone to do that one with me. If there are any other ones you like, I have plenty of leeway, and I'm eager to do most all of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:15 pm
xXBisexual FlanXx
Nerds will someday rule the world. Geeks already do. In other words, Geeks have self-confidence, while Nerds just get beat up by bullies a lot.

I'd prefer to have profiles, but if we don't, I don't mind much. I give a ton of leeway in that sort of thing.

For a setting? I guess a sort of laid-back town, with little gang activity. That would make it more likely for the guy to get caught by surprise if she attacks him, therefore making it more likely for him to remember her.

I see. I'll have to think about that, figure out which one I would be able to play better. You would prefer a nerd right?

Profiles are probably a good idea, since I've never played a nerd before so I'll want to develop it a bit before we start. It'll be neater if we use the same profiles too, so if you have one already then could you post it?

Will the characters be attending school? And what age range were you thinking of?  

Glacial Apocalypse

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:16 pm
Glacial Apocalypse
xXBisexual FlanXx

I see. I'll have to think about that, figure out which one I would be able to play better. You would prefer a nerd right?

Profiles are probably a good idea, since I've never played a nerd before so I'll want to develop it a bit before we start. It'll be neater if we use the same profiles too, so if you have one already then could you post it?

Will the characters be attending school? And what age range were you thinking of?

Nerds are easier to pick on, so...yeah, for this, a Nerd would probably be better.

Ah, I can probably find a good profile from one of my old RP's. I'll make a small thread for it, as well, but it won't be super organdized or anything.

I think I'm going for a high school age range, since it seems high schoolers are the loosest about who they like, so the pairing will actually be possible.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:33 pm
xXBisexual FlanXx
HollowLink

Unfortunately, I have already found someone to do that one with me. If there are any other ones you like, I have plenty of leeway, and I'm eager to do most all of them.
what about humanoid robot x human with a twist we could cupple your robot character to a spefic feeling range due to certain past incidents sorta like DearS meets Arris Harris(<----hentai)  

HollowLink

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:59 pm
HollowLink
xXBisexual FlanXx
HollowLink

what about humanoid robot x human with a twist we could cupple your robot character to a spefic feeling range due to certain past incidents sorta like DearS meets Arris Harris(<----hentai)

Well, it's actually based of Chobits, that one is. I've read DearS, but it seems like a rip-off of Chobits to me, and I've never read Arris Harris.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:54 pm

I'm willing to do the humanoid robot x human with you as well.
        You'll have to forgive me though, its been quite a long time since I've roleplayed anything, let alone romance, so I may be a bit rusty with replies at first! xd

Cain Starfire

HollowLink

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:41 am
well it's an adult verison of chobits lets just say that and well that is what i kinda thought of i mean i haven't ead chobits or DearS i've watched the anime
But i get the general jest of things from what i've been told about chobits  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:04 pm
xXBisexual FlanXx
Glacial Apocalypse
xXBisexual FlanXx

Nerds are easier to pick on, so...yeah, for this, a Nerd would probably be better.

Ah, I can probably find a good profile from one of my old RP's. I'll make a small thread for it, as well, but it won't be super organdized or anything.

I think I'm going for a high school age range, since it seems high schoolers are the loosest about who they like, so the pairing will actually be possible.

Sorry, there's this terribly annoying little issue in that High School age depends on where you are in the world. I assume you're in the USA right? So that makes High School age for you... 12-18? Or something? In the UK High School age is 12-16, so it's different for me. Just checking to make sure we're on the same page. So which end of this range were you thinking of? Older or younger?

Are you intending the nerd to be physically unattractive? (E.g. Goofy, Acne, Braces, etc.) Or a normal looking person, prejudiced against merely for his interests/inteligence? Or somewhere in-between?

I'm... really... outrageously organised. If you want you could give me the introduction and info and I could make the thread all spiffy and neat. But I don't mind either way.

Getting excited about trying something new. >.>; Heheh.  

Glacial Apocalypse

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:30 pm
Glacial Apocalypse
xXBisexual FlanXx
Glacial Apocalypse
xXBisexual FlanXx

Sorry, there's this terribly annoying little issue in that High School age depends on where you are in the world. I assume you're in the USA right? So that makes High School age for you... 12-18? Or something? In the UK High School age is 12-16, so it's different for me. Just checking to make sure we're on the same page. So which end of this range were you thinking of? Older or younger?

Are you intending the nerd to be physically unattractive? (E.g. Goofy, Acne, Braces, etc.) Or a normal looking person, prejudiced against merely for his interests/inteligence? Or somewhere in-between?

I'm... really... outrageously organised. If you want you could give me the introduction and info and I could make the thread all spiffy and neat. But I don't mind either way.

Getting excited about trying something new. >.>; Heheh.

That's about right for junior high-high school, yeah. Probably on the older end(I was thinking between 15-18, but seeing as you're from the U.K., we can shift that).

I, personally, would prefer him to just have a high intellect and weird hobbies, which set him apart from others. Honestly, though, he's your character from here on out. You can have him be whatever.

It's OK. I've had weird spurs where I've acted O.C.D.(though I'm not) over weird things. ^^  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff