Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Hello~? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:49 pm
Hi! My name is Klonoa and I'd like to give a huge thanks to the one to sent me an invite to this guild. heart
.Hack rocks!
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Thank you very much!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:07 pm
Aye, Harald Hoerwick is also mentioned.  

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:21 pm
Hello! Welcome!
.Hack is the bomb, yo. cool
What do you like about .Hack?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:05 am
Hm, aside from its major awesomeness, I'd like to say that .Hack itself would be a real good game to play if it happen to exist via real world. :O
It has been awhile since I've read it but doesn't mean I can't do it again.
Love how it looks when I watched a few episodes with a friend of mine. I thought "Wow, this is something I'd enjoy if I were a character in the game."  

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:53 pm
Klonoa Fire
Hm, aside from its major awesomeness, I'd like to say that .Hack itself would be a real good game to play if it happen to exist via real world. :O
Love how it looks when I watched a few episodes with a friend of mine. I thought "Wow, this is something I'd enjoy if I were a character in the game."

It would be fun if it were real. ;D
Do you like the .Hack anime or manga or games better?

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:38 am
XxGrieverxX
Klonoa Fire

Um, its a little bit of both since I had read the manga then played the game. Well, my friend played it but she let me play every now and then too.
What do you prefer? The games or manga?  

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:23 pm
Klonoa Fire
XxGrieverxX
Klonoa Fire

Um, its a little bit of both since I had read the manga then played the game. Well, my friend played it but she let me play every now and then too.

I'm more into the games. I think the games allow you to get more into it, ya know? c:  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:23 am
XxGrieverxX
Klonoa Fire
XxGrieverxX
Klonoa Fire

I'm more into the games. I think the games allow you to get more into it, ya know? c:

Oh of course I agree. Games make you want to be in the said game, pending on which ones someone likes to continue playing.  

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:38 pm
Klonoa Fire
XxGrieverxX
Klonoa Fire
XxGrieverxX
Klonoa Fire

Oh of course I agree. Games make you want to be in the said game, pending on which ones someone likes to continue playing.

Yep. It just feels more real and you can make it your own in some ways. Like which party members you choose and their affection levels. c:  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:10 pm
XxGrieverxX
Klonoa Fire
XxGrieverxX
Klonoa Fire
XxGrieverxX
Klonoa Fire

Yep. It just feels more real and you can make it your own in some ways. Like which party members you choose and their affection levels. c:

Yup! Not everyone would like the default settings of a game so if they can change it then it would benefit each person to their own style.  

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:05 pm
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Klonoa Fire
XxGrieverxX
Klonoa Fire

Yup! Not everyone would like the default settings of a game so if they can change it then it would benefit each person to their own style.

Yep. It just feels more personalized and stuff. ;D  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:48 pm
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Klonoa Fire
XxGrieverxX
Klonoa Fire

;D Oh yes. Anyways, how are you and all this good stuff? XP I just felt like adding this in here, muahaha.  

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:52 pm
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Klonoa Fire

;D Oh yes. Anyways, how are you and all this good stuff? XP I just felt like adding this in here, muahaha.

Pretty swell, ma'am. c;
How about you?

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:41 pm
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Klonoa Fire

Pretty swell, ma'am. c;
How about you?

I'm doing pretty good I'd suppose. Just hoping for the best for my grandma who's in the hospital still. D;  

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:39 pm
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic
XxGrieverxX
Rocko Arctic

Pretty swell, ma'am. c;
How about you?

I'm doing pretty good I'd suppose. Just hoping for the best for my grandma who's in the hospital still. D;

Aw. D: Why's she in the hospital?  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces