Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering-----April Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:01 pm
ok starting this up again!!! Get ur clan's on here!!!

Cinderstar skipped through the bushes. "Woodclan is first AGAIN!! I think the other clans are just getting lazy!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:09 pm
Cursedstar walked in to the light of the full moon and examined the clearing. "Cinderstar if I didn't know any better you set this up so you could always be first..."

(lol We're always a day late, huh? And a dollar short >_<)  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:40 am
((Uh, where are Shadowstar, Patchstar, and Crystalstar?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:35 pm
(here i am xP)

Patchstar walked up to the other leaders too. "Uh, looks like the full moon came later than usual. Cinderstar, you must have camped out all day and all night waiting."

(lol i always forget to get this up xP)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:45 pm
Dewpool padded into the Clearing "Fireclan is here!" She called "hey i guess we wern't late this time."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:21 pm
(lol it's ok Patchstar i gotz ur back >.<)
Cinderstar rolled her eye's. "i just make it my first priority to keep up with starclans will!! Unlike some people i know!" Cinderstar flicked her tail in Cursedstar's direction.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:20 pm
Scarclaw padded into the clearing, her fur itching with excitement. The last gathering had gone better than she thought. She nearly ran, but then tripped over a rock that was sticking out. Scarclaw tumbled onto the ground, then hit her head on the trunk of a tree. "Ooowww...." she groaned, then mumbled, "Ehehe... oops..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:19 pm
Firesong padded up behind Scarclaw. "Are you alright?"  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:41 am
(erm, we had like 9 replies and its already may...)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:54 pm
((Let's see if we can actually do this Gathering peeps.))

Kindlestar sniffed the air and realized that none of the other Clans were there yet. She flicked her ear in annoyance. Last moon the other Clans, with the exception of WoodClan, had shown up.

The ties of the Clans are breaking... if this keeps up, we will be savage once more... Kindlestar twitched her ear in worry. She wondered about the other Clans despite herself, and their constant absence was getting troublesome.

She flicked her tail in signal to her Clan and headed down, stopping in the middle of the clearing, the fresh, green grass comfortable under her paws.

Dawnlight followed after her, his muscles rippling under his tabby coat, his light blue eyes glinting with menace under the moonlight.

He looked around and snorted. "Can't the others be early for a change..." he snarled, flattening his ears.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:04 pm
"For once, I actually agree with Dawnlight. The other clans are slipping up on their responsibilities..." Duskwind sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:53 pm
Dawnlight gaped at Duskwind. "Nursery has made you soft if you are agreeing with me..."

Kindlestar's whiskers twitched with amusement. "I wonder if there is something wrong with the Clans..." Kindlestar wondered, giving Duskwind a dark look, the hint of laughter gone from her eyes.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:29 pm
(lol I almost put "It's the pregnancy hormones!" xd )

Duskwind just glared at Dawnlight. She then caught the look on Kindlestar's face and looked at the full moon in the sky, not a cloud in sight. "If only StarClan would tell us. If the gatherings don't bring the clans together then what will?" Duskwind sighed, half talking to her clanmates, half talking to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:28 pm
((LMAO That would have been so freaking epic. rofl ))

Kindlestar shook her head. "We'll think of something. We always do," she responded, looking up at the stars in imitation of her old mentor.

Dawnlight perked up his ears. There seemed to have been more to what they were saying in the look on Kindlestar's face, but he said nothing on the matter and shifted his paws uncomfortably.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas