Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

daystar50

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:21 pm
Right so this is a thread for Alaric and Karissa, two people in the overly popular Multiple Personalities thread in the level two sub-forum (I think that fills my advertising quota for the rest of my life xp ) Anyway, they are going to be having many adventures and the rest of the RPers have asked us to go away and stop making so many pages and screwing up the timeline, (my fault.) so we will be RPing here. If you really want to follow along then track down the other thread and read that one. Karissa, take it away!

(I may have gone a little over the top...)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:39 pm
It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Karissa smiled at Alaric, "I do realize we just met." she shrugged, "But I really like you. You have been super nice to me, and you can cook. What's not to love?" she asked. Then her grin widened, "Besides, in time I am sure you will feel the same."
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..

User Image
Username: -Terrrruhfied-
Character Name:Karissa Rachelle Ozera
# of Personalities:5

Short Bio:Karissa was raised in a small town in Alabama. Her parents were on the verge of divorce, from the start of their marriage. Her mother left and then her father took his anger out on Karissa. He abused her in anyway he could for ten years. He would yell at her until she was in tears, he would ground her to where she had no life. Her life was not very great. During those ten years her personalities formed.

Personalities description:
Personality 1- Allie is very childish. She gives people unconditional love, and she loves to have fun. Her voice has a more childish tone. If this personality does not get her way she usually throws a fit, like a child would. This personality is the happy part of Karissa, it believes it is very young, even though Karissa is 17.

Personality 2- Victoria (Tori) is a very paranoid personality. This personality has a hard time sitting still, she is worried that everyone is out to get her, and she speaks in rushed sentences. This personality holds the fear Karissa felt during her childhood.

Personality 3- Kelly is a very angry one. It takes over anytime Karissa starts to feel upset. This personality was created as a protection for Karissa, it was the side of her that wanted to fight back against her father, but never could.

Personality 4- Lissa is very mellow. She tends to not care about anything, and it seems that nothing phases her. When she is in this personality, Karissa complains about not being able to feel anything. This personality was formed to take the abuse for Karissa.

Personality 5- Karissa the niceness in her. This is a very sweet, and polite personality. This is the personality that is mostly dominant around friends, as long as they are not upsetting Karissa.

Her personalities all respond to Karissa to keep them a secret.  

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

daystar50

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:57 pm
He continued looking around the room avoiding her eyes, "Maybe..." What should I do? Your on your own. "I guess we will just have to wait and see... but I'm not the good cook, Hiquel is..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:02 pm
Karissa giggled, "Well you all come together to form a very nice guy." she said happily. Then she frowned, she wondered if she could ever be that way. She was aware that there were others in her mind, but she could not communicate with them. If it weren't for loosing time, she wouldn't know they were there.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:13 pm
He turned a little redder, "thank you Karissa, but for me to be all right it takes two, for you it only takes one... the other one I met during math was nice, in spite of the fact that she didn't know me, kinda quiet, but I like quiet..." His blush deepened as he realized the implications of what he said, "I, I mean I like being quite..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:42 pm
Karissa felt a spark of interest as he mentioned the other girl. "What was the other one like? Was she at all like me?" Karissa asked.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:11 pm
"I don't really know, I wan't talking with her very long... and I didn't know I was tlking with someone else... she looked like you though." He blushed at his joke. That was bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:42 pm
Karissa nodded, and laughed. "Alaric, if what the doctor says is right, they are in my head, so they all look like me." she said as she giggled.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:07 pm
He blushed a deeper red as she teased him "But you could have changed in some way... like I do."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:16 pm
Karissa nodded, "That is true. However, you wouldn't know that you change unless I pointed it out, unless you knew before, and you lied to me." She said as she touched her finger to his nose, then got up and shuffled through her sketch book, and offered him the drawings from the kitchen. "You can add them to your collection." The last two drawings were of both of them eating, and smiling at each other.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:20 pm
"I did lie, yes..." He looks at all of the drawings. "Wow thats 15 now I think... You really want me to fill my walls don't you... think I could get some drawings of you, if I hang these up people may think I'm vain or something." He sifts through the drawings, "These have you in them, you are really good at this."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:46 pm
Karissa smiled, "I think drawing is something each of us can do. I always find drawings from things that I didn't see, or do. Some aren't quite as good as the others, but they are all decent." She pulled out a few self portraits she had drawn, "There you go, now you won't look so vain."

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:59 pm
"Thank you Karissa, I wish I had something I could give you in return." He looks at his watch,and his shoulders slump, "And I wish I could stay longer but I should go to my room and study before bed..." He stands awith the drawings under his arm, "I may not have anything to give you, but I can at least hang them up in my room..." He smiles and blushes, his eyes almost solid brown.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:04 pm
Karissa smiled, "That is fine Alaric." she said sweetly. "I don't expect anything in return." she assured him. Her eyes brightened, "Are you really going to hang them in your room?"

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:09 pm
"It would be a shame not to..." He hesitated, "I guess I'll go now." He turns to leave and stops with the door open. "I almost forgot something." He walks back into the room.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff