Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:14 pm
So, watching/reading anything good right now?

Me, I'm watching Death Note, soon to watch Afro Samurai Resurrection.

If you couldn't guess, Afro Samurai, is about a black Samurai, with an afro. Very, very bloody, think Bleach, but 100x more blood. It's great! twisted But seriously, pretty good plot, amazing animation, and it's got Samuel L Jackson playing Afro Samurai, and Ninja Ninja, what more could you want!? Resurrection even has Lucy Liu in it!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:43 pm
My friend has been telling me I need to watch Death Note; I want to, but for some reason I still haven't sweatdrop ...I've been watching Kyo Kara Maoh! and Bleach xd  

alteghost

Shameless Bit

24,075 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:58 pm
Ah yes, Bleach.... I tried watching it for a while, got a little bored rolleyes Good anime none-the-less.

Oh, and unless you are some kind of FRICKING SUPER GENIUS, don't read the Death Note manga.

If you do, what brain cells you have will die >__< That's what happened to me, my brain on many an occasion wanted to EXPLODE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:42 pm
lol I read the first one like a year or so ago. I was so thrown off; it made very little sense to me. I'm sure the show would be better =)  

alteghost

Shameless Bit

24,075 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Shomu 1025

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:12 pm
I'll pretty much watch/read anything. I try to stay away from mainstream stuff though. I really like 90's early 00's style of animation and some of this new stuff make my eyes hurt too bad. I think it's call CGI or something...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:30 pm
I have read the first three mangas for Death Note and seen the first four episodes. My fandom is Fullmetal Alchemist. (I write a lot of fanfiction.) I also like InuYasha, Fruits Basket, Loveless, and Gravitation. (Just a warning: If you ever watch Gravitation, DO NOT watch it in English. The English voices are totally wrong. Shuichi sounds like a grown up and Yuki sounds like a child molester.)  

edluver1992

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:43 pm
DayDreamingDemon
My friend has been telling me I need to watch Death Note; I want to, but for some reason I still haven't sweatdrop ...I've been watching Kyo Kara Maoh! and Bleach xd

Dude, you totally should watch DN. It's amazing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:02 pm
I recently read a new Manga based off of my favorite book series. Its called Dark-Hunter. It's really fantastic.  

wolfqueen137

Dangerous Werewolf

19,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Budding Witch 250

Unidentified-Illusion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:13 pm
She is a porcelain doll,
Shattering to pieces
With every uttered syllable,
Her steel resolve decreases
With every single word
that tears another seem
In the stitches holding her together,
And tethering her dream

User Image User Image User Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why does everyone like Death Note? That was one of the worst anime I've ever seen. Even though I didn't like it very much to begin with, I think the ending ruined everything. No, actually, before that, when -blank- died, that ruined everything. -Total spoiler, sorry, can't share- Anyways, I hate that anime/manga.

And sorry if I seemed rude, I honestly didn't mean to come across like that.

So, my top three favorite anime/manga in order are, Soul Eater, D.Gray-Man, and Pandora Hearts. They're all so amazing! :3

I have a list of anime and manga that I've seen/read, but it's no where near finished. Here's the link for anyone who cares to look at it. ^^

[MyAnimeList.net - Miyuki-tan's profile]

Of kisses, hugs, and warmth;
"One plus one" is through
With one tiny, simple sentence
That splits her heart in two.
And this little girl left broken
Is cold, harsh proof some words
are better left unspoken.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:14 am
Right now I'm working my way through the Neon Genesis Evangelion anime, but one of them days (well, it will take weeks) I'll work my way through One Piece XD I mean, I love the series, but there are so incredibly many chapters/episodes now...

I strongly recommend the anime Sayonara Setsubou Sensei. I'm in love with it~~  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

petituu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:33 pm
Unidentified-Illusion
She is a porcelain doll,
Shattering to pieces
With every uttered syllable,
Her steel resolve decreases
With every single word
that tears another seem
In the stitches holding her together,
And tethering her dream

Why does everyone like Death Note? That was one of the worst anime I've ever seen. Even though I didn't like it very much to begin with, I think the ending ruined everything. No, actually, before that, when -blank- died, that ruined everything. -Total spoiler, sorry, can't share- Anyways, I hate that anime/manga.

And sorry if I seemed rude, I honestly didn't mean to come across like that.

So, my top three favorite anime/manga in order are, Soul Eater, D.Gray-Man, and Pandora Hearts. They're all so amazing! :3

I have a list of anime and manga that I've seen/read, but it's no where near finished. Here's the link for anyone who cares to look at it. ^^

[MyAnimeList.net - Miyuki-tan's profile]

Of kisses, hugs, and warmth;
"One plus one" is through
With one tiny, simple sentence
That splits her heart in two.
And this little girl left broken
Is cold, harsh proof some words
are better left unspoken.

Gasp... You don't like Death Note. I simply love it so much and I am so close to finishing it. I've been distracted recently. I have been reading it though. I've watched Ouran High School Host Club, Naruto (yes I know, but I'm not some freak of it), and read Full Metal Alchemist and Death Note.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:43 pm
I watched Death Note, and I really liked it, until the end. The ending just failed. D: End of Code Geass made me pretty upset but it wasn't as fail-ish.

I'm watching two animes at a time... gasp... I know... I'm just kind of switching from one to the other. DX I love Hellsing and so far I love Elfen Lied, however gorey and mature it is. rolleyes It's so much funner when the main character is a bipolar lunatic. xd

Violet Mascara

Evermore Reality

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:53 pm
I'm sporadically watching Axis Powers: Hetalia when Google gets versions with english subs and I love every minute of it. And I just missed the series finale of Gundam OO which I and two friends have been watching religiously, every week for an entire season. I was too sick to go out to his house last night. crying

As far as mangas go, I love Trinity Blood. The characters fascinate me and the artwork is seriously to die for!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:50 pm
Catching up on Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Magmatic

Magnetic Genius

Wolfen Princess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:40 pm
I love Ouran Host Club and just finished watching the anime on Funimation. Luckily the manga is still being published. I also love Dazzle and Legal Drug, though there hasn't been a new volume recently. It is so hard to find anyone who's heard of the last two though...  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff