83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
NOPE
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

sea-rover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:34 pm
i know this is weird topic but god i'm soo angry!!!
this girl on gaia who stalk me for a while her old user name is B i t c h a z n she used to copy my outfit all the time and message me about it.
then now her old account got baned she decide to have a new account name II N a s t y a z n II GOD DAMN IT D:< people mistake me as her <.< its pissing me off as fish...

sorry...just kinda wannt get this off my chest.
and if you have anyone copy you like that DISCUSS HERE!

evil evil evil evil evil evil scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:41 pm
she`s probably jealous
User Image

boba

Timid Gaian

xLeath

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:30 pm
Mehh.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:29 pm
I've had that happen to me before on another site. They made their avatar look just like mine and made their name Assassin2. D:< I ignored it, and they eventually got tired of the site I think, so everything was ok. ^^;;  

Rio

chowchowpup713

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:21 pm
Wow thats kinda creepy. But i don't have anyone that stalks me cause i'm not worth stalking.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:38 pm
theres this girl, she used to be my bff but now shes not. shes so fcking annoying. she copies my hair, sneakers, and she wears glasses cuz i wear them. she copies EVERYTHING. its so annoying. and she keeps hanging out with my friend. maybe shes jealous or sumthing. but i know how u feel cuz it IS REALLY ANNOYING! scream  

cathercha

Invisible Gawker

sea-rover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:17 am
>.< lol guess i'm not the only one  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:03 pm
lol never happened to me ^^

though imma sry bout it..just ignor her

yourbrainslikejuice

Ayu AM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:04 pm
That's happened to me before. Well both real life and gaia.

In real life this girl who use to follow my friend is now following me. For example when I got sick she followed to the nurse's office, and was in a different class!!!! She's so ANNOYING! She also copies what i wear. If i have a haircut then she gets her hair cut the same way. If i get a different lunch she get the same lunch. Even when im having a crazy moment and running in circles she's right behind me doing the same.

In gaia i have a huge copy cat. She always looks at my equipped list and steals everything i have. She even joins the same guilds as i do....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:21 pm
User Image

Sorry to hear about that =C

Well I don't think I ever got copied in gaia o.o hold on let me check...yup I'm the only one with my username and no one near.

But these people have started copying what I wear...I don't want to be mean, they're kinda pudgy and unattractive so now, I get a little embarrassed for wearing my clothes because they're wearing it.

Everybody used to compliment me how I wear such cute clothes (even my teachers) but then those people (gargh it's those stupid emos and weaboos) started wearing my brand clothes and then people stopped calling my clothes cute =C

Amour Rouge

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:51 am
♪I’m gonna say what i gotta say - do what i gotta do
I’m gonna break what i gotta break - cause you were untrue
I’m gonna hurt♪

Aw man, that's sucks. It happens to me 2 years ago on gaia, she keeps copying my information on my profile and I told her to stop copying my info or I will have to report you. And finally, she remove the info and quit gaia for good because of me. xD

to unlove you .. to unlove you♪

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:56 pm
ahh lucky, that girl still doesn't know i change my username , THANK GOD.

she is......yikes.

sea-rover

Sesshomaruka

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:39 am
umm dont think thats ever happened to me
but on another site someone tried copying my username D:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:06 am
User Image

I don't think people will be copying my username since most people tend to misspell/mispronounce it o.O

Amour Rouge

Lunar_Winter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:58 pm
O, I had a friend who used to copy my obsessions. But she stopped cause my personality got so twisted and the stuff I was interested was getting that way as well, so she eventually gave up.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff