Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Contests and Events [The place to hold Contests and attend Guild Events]
❁ Rainbow Wheel - Easter 2009 [R1 Results in! R2 Soon...] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:43 am
Rainbow Wheel - Easter 2009 edition

User Image

Welcome everyone, to Rainbow Wheel!

Some of you might have been around to see and participate in this game last year - I commend you if you've been around with us for so long! We're gonna play again this year, and some new rules have been added, so read on!

What is Rainbow Wheel?

The Rainbow wheel is a wheel equally divided into 8 parts, each with their own color. The colors are Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Purple and Magenta!

The Game of Rainbow Wheel is played by 8 players who all choose a color on the wheel and get to rotate the wheel for anywhere from 1 to 8 spaces.

Players are not to tell others how much they intend to rotate the wheel. (Tell only me, through PM.) As soon as everyone has announced their rotation choices, the wheel is spinned, the result revealed, and if your color lands on one of the arrows, you win!

Has something changed in this year's edition?

Oh yes! This time, Rainbow Wheel consists of two rounds! In the first round, four people survive instead of one instant winner, like last year, because we have more arrows this time around!

The people who land on the arrows in Round 1 advance to Round 2. In the second round, these four winners get to play again and the winner in this last round wins the Grand Prize.

There will also be a consolation round for the unfortunate losers of Round 1. They will get their own Wheel for Round 2 and a chance to win a sweet little consolation prize.

How/What can I win?

The person to land on the winner's arrow in Round 2 wins a wonderful prize that kind of resembles bunny ears... A fantastic ORLY hat....

YARLY!

Coming out victorious in the loser's round in Round 2 will win you the consolation price of a Clock Egg and 2k.

How do I apply?

You can apply for Rainbow wheel by choosing a color and paying me the 1k application fee. (Post in the thread to make sure others know you've applied! When the spots are taken, applications are closed!)

After applying, you may wait for the other applicants to finish up. You will all be notified when Round 1 starts.
User Image
GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:22 am
Traded 1k for red. mrgreen  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Moleje

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:40 pm
I'll go Orange.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:37 pm
I'll take pink.  

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:07 am
I'll go for green  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:33 am
I wanna take part but I'm going on holiday tomorrow morning crying  

mattzere

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:57 am
mattzere

Yeah, so? I don't think he'll be starting this tomorrow ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:21 pm
Lilmagical_star
mattzere

I think he means he'll be on holidays for the rest of the week. sweatdrop  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:26 pm
Same here. An hour or two.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:36 pm
Lilmagical_star
mattzere

This. confused

We still need to fill four spaces on the Wheel, so we're gonna wait up for a little bit longer. Should we end up with a few empty spaces, I'll remake the wheel and tweak the rules to facilitate a version with fewer players.  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:52 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
Lilmagical_star
mattzere

I think he means he'll be on holidays for the rest of the week. sweatdrop

*Guesses she lives in a boring family, since she doesn't have to go on holiday somewhere else for a couple of days confused *

And since I want other people to participate more, I'll refrain from applying for now. But if you need people to fill in the empty spaces, just let me know cool  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:53 am
Don't worry Star, I'm not going on holiday either.
Well-unless you want to pay for it.. mrgreen  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:44 am
I'm not going on holiday either,but that's really because I have to help out at my brother's friends parents Horse place,as they're doing a camp for the week. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:58 pm
Okay, so it took more than two hours. =/

Wow, life has been busy lately.

I sent in my K, and my money goes on Royal Blue

Hey it's MY color!!! I'm not playing Rainbow Wheel, but it is my color anyway!! XD  

Zapatorf
Crew

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:54 pm
I had a feeling we were going to have some bickering since you two have such similar colors. >P

Well, you were holding back on entering, right, Starfish? *winks* You can feel free to enter, I have feeling we'll have trouble filling all spaces up as it is. if you and Zap are the last ones I'll remake the wheel to fit 6 people and I'll split you into 2 groups of 3 for Round 2.

Anyway, I have yet to see this K that you speak of, Zappy. <.< Are you sure you sent that Trade out?  
Contests and Events [The place to hold Contests and attend Guild Events]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff