Submit

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:44 pm
sweatdrop Well... I am sorry ... I don't know lot of Asian Teen Styles because I am Korean who had never been in Asia. Only style I knew is Korean Ulzzang and Japanese Gothic Lolita. Would you like to give me a list of Asian Teen Fashion? talk2hand Please......

I just want to know how do Teenagers wear in Asia... question talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:01 pm
i dont know much either x)

but i ♥ harajuku

Sesshomaruka

Ayu AM

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:24 pm
well i don't know much myself but i guess i can give my opinion.Japan- they kind of have a sporty/punk style to them and some weird ppl usually wear cosplay (not saying its weird lol i've cosplay before but sometimes ppl go overboard)Also some of them dress up as skaters,goths,just normally like the styles in the US (kind of). China- ppl go with whatever they have. Like some have the snow princess look w/ fluffy jackets? lol At least thats what i saw when i went to China. & Japan...

I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I'M SAYING, BUT I HOPE THAT HELPS U!! lol
wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:14 am
X_Ayu_X21
well i don't know much myself but i guess i can give my opinion.Japan- they kind of have a sporty/punk style to them and some weird ppl usually wear cosplay (not saying its weird lol i've cosplay before but sometimes ppl go overboard)Also some of them dress up as skaters,goths,just normally like the styles in the US (kind of). China- ppl go with whatever they have. Like some have the snow princess look w/ fluffy jackets? lol At least thats what i saw when i went to China. & Japan...

wink
So they are cosplaying every day like every day cloths? sweatdrop  

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:15 am
Sesshomaruka
i dont know much either x)

but i ♥ harajuku
LoL I heard Harajuku song from Gwen Stefani  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:26 am
User Image

If you need help with asian fashion, go to yesstyle.com

And yes there are people in Japan who only dress in cosplay clothes.
(If I went to Akihabara everyday, that would probably be me).

I rarely dress in American brand clothes, most of my clothes are asian.

Amour Rouge

Azn Fcuk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:33 pm
The fobs I know like to wear bright colorful clothing and those think rimmed plastic glasses. I think just wearing bright colors make you look fobby...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:43 pm
idk...though japanese ppl actually know how to wear stuff...i lik ther style very much indeed ^^  

yourbrainslikejuice

Hetare Ouji

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:15 pm
User Image
Well, aside from the Akiba-style fashions(Lolita, gyaru, v-kei, cosplay, etc.), most Japanese people wear "normal" clothes. Normal, as in -- regular fashionable Shibuya-based trends. The fashions that you speak of aren't as huge as most people think it to be. For the most part, they wear non-flashy, but still cute and trendy clothing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:39 pm
Lady Dark Butterfly
X_Ayu_X21

wink
So they are cosplaying every day like every day cloths? sweatdrop

Lol. Yup some do. But some ppl in Japan usually go for the...uhh idk who to say it. Girls in Japan usually wear long nails,to much make-up,and all that. OH! I know its fashion-divas i think lol. idk. But put that aside Japanese ppl have great taste in clothing.  

Ayu AM

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:29 am
surprised wow Japanese people have many different styles. How about Vietnamese, Taiwainese , and others Asian country ? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:15 am
i really like the harajuku style :]
some examples;

i dont really know much about chinese, taiwanese, er others
yea but yes style does have a lot of nice clothes too :]

Sesshomaruka

Amour Rouge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:32 am
User Image

I actually love Euro clothes too (I have some, but buying Euro clothes is more expensive than buying Asian clothes). I love Jpnese clothes, but they're actually a few years behind in fashion.

(And sometimes I hate Asian clothes, because most are meant for flat people >.<)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:00 pm
In lots of asian places, they wear cutesy clothes of which I adore! >.< In America, most of the clothes are mature-like. I like that too! My clothes are a mixture of chinese and american.  

AiNinaMa

chowchowpup713

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:01 pm
Heh Heh... I'm korean too and i don't think i dress like a teenager in korea i just just casual........Theres also this problem on why following korea's fashion that it changes very often like that one trend with eye level bang hair cut and the side of you hair went right in front of you ears. But what i kinda see now is that most girls are kinda going for the adult kinda look. If that helps i Don't really know. sweatdrop  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff