Submit

Gold??
gold.
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

The Angry Therapist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:15 pm
I don't know if they did this on purpose, but all of the even movies are the greatest out them all. I'm not sure if they did this on purpose or not, but i'd like some opinions on this.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:09 am
I guess it all depends on your point of veiw. I for one hated part 2 even though its considered to be the best film ever. But I loved part 6. My favorite is part 3 though. and i didn't care for part 4 very much even though its also very popular.  

Curtis25

platsdevil

Shy Giver

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:57 pm
Well, the movies where... not horrible, but i have to like the evens better!=)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:40 am
Never thought about it before, but it seems right. My favorite mobies are Wrath of Kahn, The Voyage Home and First Contact, but I like all the movies.  

Sweetycow

The Angry Therapist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:51 pm
I like the on ewith the Whales, not sure of the name though=)  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:38 pm
platsdevil
I like the on ewith the Whales, not sure of the name though=)

I believe the one you are talking about is

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KTVN

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:20 pm
I've only seen the first two so far, and I actually did like the second one better. I'm not really sure why, but I did. Maybe it had something to do with Kahn's man-cleavage. razz  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:59 am
Voyage Home.

WOOHOO WHALES mrgreen  

Sakki-chan

Dapper Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ranch_and_potatos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:50 pm
lolz i always think that there is some big conspiracy with things like that but then i realize i didnt take my pills that day *pops pills* <.< >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:46 pm
Not sure which of the next generation ones is 9. But a common opinion even are better. The first one had a low budget which may be part of it. Star trek 4 of all star treks is probablly the one appeals most to non trekkies. One of reasons it is considered so popular. i agree 1, 5, and if was 7 generations are my least favorite of the star trek movies.  

Sydony

Dapper Hunter

3,190 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miral Paris

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:26 pm
The ninth film in the TNG saga was Insurrection.

I suppose I do favor the even-numbered films more, but only when it comes to TNG. I love all of the TOS films, besides The Final Frontier, which shouldn't have undergone a last-minute script reworking. My favorite is The Voyage Home, aptly nicknamed "The One With the Whales," followed by The Wrath of Khan and The Motion Picture (tied for second). Then comes The Search for Spock, The Undiscovered Country, and The Final Frontier. I don't watch TWOK and TUC very often because I bawl my eyes out in the attempt. (Spock dying is just too horrible, even though it was only temporary, and TUC was the last one. So nostalgic it hurt.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:22 pm
Okay, I'm the guy who just doesn't quite understand why people don't like a great movie like Generations... I though the plot was great, the chemistry between the two captains was what we wanted, the villain was nearly as terrifying as Khan, and the movie had a genuine science fiction- style story, as opposed to merely Good Guys vs. Bad Guys.... More so than the other films.

I think the Odds/Even trend ended there. The Tenth film was terrible, and most of us liked Star Trek XI.  

Matt Pniewski

x- iFawq Mark

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:51 am
Never really thought about it before, but it seems right. My favorite movies are Wrath of Kahn, The Voyage Home and First Contact, but I like all the movies!

biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:03 pm
That is strange.
I like them all, so I can't say much for that.  

Lavendar L.

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:47 pm
After seeing the latest Harry Potter film, I've come to the Realization that those films work the same way, with the exception of the decent first flick. The two other odd numbered films were terrible......  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff