Reply The L Guild Forum
Are YOU Emo for L? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lawliets_Soul Fangirl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:46 pm
Alright when L died I cryed, not big huge all out sobs but my eyes watered and little tears came. I want to know if anyone else got that sad (or more) or if im just a baby. If you didnt get sad, maybe you were happy (if you were then I hate you!), or something else. How did you take his death?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:03 pm
For me it was very strange. The first time i saw his death i was sad, but i didn't cry. The second time i saw it i teared up a bit.  

tokijin0

jiroutachi

Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
it was the same for me.
even though i didn't cry..
i was very sad, and didn't know how to react.

i really thought that he would defeat kira.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:21 am
User Image
_____westdown westdown hadayokuwestdown

I was pretty sad at the time but after nearly four years of liking this series, I've kind of gotten over it, haha.
X-Rays (This is My Life)

westdown westdown testtest yes!_____
User Image

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Silver_Afro

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:02 am
I kind of just stared at it as if to say: '...what the hell?!'

I found it sad, but I never cry over stuff. I was like, wow-ed by it as well as sad so it balanced it out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:22 am
hehe i cried xD not much just 2 tears or something n_n but i cry really REALLY easy over anime...there arent much anime's with sad parts that i didnt cry...(i even have to cry bcus of sad things with pokemon xD)
and i was kinda sad the whole day...but i got over it fast n_n  

muurtje

death_goddess23

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:31 pm
I thought that it was way too easy for him just to die like that... i was so shocked!  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:12 pm
I was sad, and stopped watching Death Note for a month or so because I just couldn't find the will to go on. >.<
I wish his death would of been a bit more suspenseful, perhaps with him realising he was about to die just before he does.
Although I think I freaked more at the final episode (Not saying what happens incase people aren't finished)  

Doomshad0w

ChangelingGirl

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:36 pm
i didnt cry but i got sad and then went into denial !!! i kept thinking till the end he'd come back from the dead some how !! emo  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:34 am
Honestly i felt like cring day and night whenever i rembered it. I didn't but it still felt bad that he died like i died a little inside.  

Jakex 93

Blizzard snowstorm

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:32 am
i cried for a while and thought what the ********. i was mad at light. i'm still not over it but every time i see the scene i cry. at the second movie i cried when i thought light killed him but then i was happy when he was still alive. then i cried again when he really did die. i cried only in my left eye. it been hurting lately though. after that movie i been came really depressed and went to sleep when i went home because i didn't want to do anything and i wasn't hungry. the next few day i sighed a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:51 am
I teared up was I saw him fall off his chair in slow-mo, as Light that b*****d smiled while watching his eyes slowly close as he died. Saddest moment in Death Note for me (Besides realizing that the show was over when Light died. But I don't think he should have died, even though I hate him, the world needed him. He indeed created his new world. Without him, people will cause crimes like crazy).  

TheAc30fSpades

MiCaptain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:21 pm
OMG! i cried all night!! i couldn't believe he died! DXX
well, not really all night, maybe just a few minutes..
but every time i watched it i cried. Theres something wrong with me!
Call teh doctors.. NO, the doctors wont help..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:45 am
Doomshad0w
I was sad, and stopped watching Death Note for a month or so because I just couldn't find the will to go on. >.<
I wish his death would of been a bit more suspenseful, perhaps with him realising he was about to die just before he does.
Although I think I freaked more at the final episode (Not saying what happens incase people aren't finished)

{{{I also stopped for a while...
And he did realize he was going to die.
Watch the foot-drying scene over again.
When he looks at Light and says, "You and I will be parting ways soon."
That's what he meant.
He knew he was going to die, and soon.

There's also the scene in the rain before the foot-drying scene.
L says, "The bell is ringing unusually loud today... I wonder if it's a church, a wedding, or..."
This is another example of him knowing he was going to die.
Light couldn't hear anything, remember?
L already knew he was going to die for this case.
He just didn't know when until that day.
I thought that was the more obvious of the two scenarios where he implies that he knows.

Which brings me to when he's dying in Light's arms--
He figures out that Light is Kira just before he passes, but doesn't have the strength to say anything.
I thought that was pretty sad, but then, if L didn't die, they wouldn't've been able to introduce Near, Mello, Mikami, Matt, and other people into the series.
Because if L hadn't died, then Near wouldn't've needed to succeed him.
And Mello wouldn't've left Wammy's House to try and get the notebook and catch Kira himself and beat Near once and for all.
And, alot of the events that take place after L dies wouldn't've happened.
Like when Mello kidnaps Sayu, and Soichiro Yagami goes to exchange the notebook for his daughter.
The SPK probably wouldn't've been invented.
Alot of the characters wouldn't've died [Soichiro, Mello, Matt, Mikami, Light, and others].
And Light would've had no chance of defeating L.

Everything falls into place when you look at it the right way~
}}}

Special Agent Odd

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

hi5201

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:22 pm
User Image

hmm....**thinks for a while**......**shrugs**.....i cried even before i saw the anime whn i heard that L was goin to die....dont use the term EMO in taht way...for future reference.... sweatdrop ....wut episode is it when L dies.....my friend only has it recoreded...and she still wont get me to watch taht episode....i must....super duper....desperately need to know...so taht i can skip taht episode.

Life is so hard.
Embrace all that hardness and live ur life.
Things aren't wut they seem.

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces