Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy Demon 1313

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:43 pm
if u would like a poem let me know i will make u one here is some of my work

Guardian Angel
This is my Guardian Angel, see how she looks upon me and smiles and watches me. I always have a feeling that she is my only friend and I think she is with me everyday. I wish i could see her just once and tell her thank you for helping me through all of these years. And I wonder if she is right her with me,holding me ,and making sure that I am happy. So thank you for everything.

i made this for a friend

this is the pic on his pro

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:11 pm
RULES
1. plz no rude comments
2. if other ppl post their work be kind
3. if u wish for me to make u a poem u must tell me wat u want and it is depending on what kind of poem it is; it will be a certain amount of gold. such as the following:
poems about darkness 200g

poems about guardian/dark angels 400g

poems about a friend 800g

poems about romance 1000g

poems about a true love 1100g

poems about breaking up 1200g

poems about loneliness 1210g

own poem ideas let me know and i will put it together the price for ur own is 1220g.

4. if u choose one of these 8 ideas plz be patient it might take a few days .
5. plz keep it at least pg-13.
6. read to ur hearts content.

thankyou  

Holy Demon 1313

Holy Demon 1313

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:51 pm
hey i have another poem plz read it and let me know if u would like me to make u a poem

Hateful People

Hateful people are everywhere. Everywhere you look you see them anywhere. As u walk down the street you see so many people that just stare and look at you in disgust. You wonder what there thinking about you and then you realize that they don’t hate you because of you they hate you because of what you did to them long ago…………………  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:51 am
The second poem has an interesting aspect. None the less, I believe you should work on them a bit more. If possible, make them both slightly longer (if you wish), also, never be afraid to consult your best friend: The Thesaurus.  

SADERR

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:09 pm
Needs the following:
*Structure
*Better spelling
*Substance  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:44 pm
thxs for the comments i will be adding more soon so let me know wat u think of them  

Holy Demon 1313

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Holy Demon 1313

Blood Moon

As I look up at the moon I see something strange……………….. the moon ……. its not the brilliant and blinding white as it normally is. Amazed I stare up in awe and then I realize that something is wrong. Tis the moon is not an ordinary moon the moon is a blood moon which can only mean trouble is arising from the darkness in which it is hidden. A blood moon represents blood shed and despair and if not watched closely the horrific consequences could attack with unsuspecting results that could lead us into total chaos in which lay some of our most terrifying dreams and fears and sorrows that can lead us into a state of insecurity and despair.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:29 am
If you want to appeal to a broader market, having better spelling would help. So don't shorten then word "you" to "u", and such.

Don't worry, we won't think you're a prig if you type out your words. smile  

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:35 am

Holy Demon 1313

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:40 am
i have a new poem coming up soon so please let me know what you think about it  

Holy Demon 1313

Art / Poetry / Literature - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff