Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
bEwItChEd By YoU (Full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:03 pm
Once upon a time, there was a typical American girl who happened to bump into a typical red blooded American boy. And she bumped into him and bumped into him again and again. Finally, the two decided they should sit down and talk things over before they had an accident.

The boy couldn't get the girl out of his head no matter how hard he tried. He knew she was the one for him but he didn't know how to tell her. If only they would meet one more time. Then it would truly be meant to be.

The girl thought about the boy so much, she even dreamt about him. She wanted to see him again but didn't know how. Thankfully, fate brought them back together. The two knew it was right.

The only problem was, the girl had a secret she was afraid to tell him. She was afraid that, by telling him, he would surely hate her and call her a freak. But only time would tell if he truly did love her. And if he did love her, he would not care about her secret.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:05 pm
I am looking for someone who is literate. This means goodish grammar, types actual sentences and does at least a paragraph with each response. Now I understand writer's block and such but not every response has to be a one liner. If you do a one liner then I will do a one liner. It's ok if you make a few grammar mistakes since I do them sometimes to. Most likely in every post but please know how to type.

You have to be able to be more than one person. You can even bring can bring in anybody. Don't worry I'll be doing more than one character as well. I would like you to stay active and if you go anywhere please let me know so I don't just think you stopped posting on me. When you send the pm, title it "I'm bewitched by you" so I know that you have read this. I am working on my profile so give me some time. I do NOT want your character to be asking "so what do you want to do?" there is no story with that. if you can't think of something to go along with my post, add something new. bring in drama. whatever. I don't want to be the only one adding stuff. You can too.  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:06 pm
[align=center][b]What the mirror shows me in the morning: [/b][Picture][b]What my mother calls me:[/b]
[Name]
[b]What my friends call me:[/b]
[Nickname...don't have to have one]
[b]How long I've been here:[/b]
[Age: 22-27]
[b]My life:[/b]
[Bio]
[b]The way I tick:[/b]
[Personality]
[b]What else I like: [/b]
[other hobbies or just other random stuff.]
[b]My Job:[/b]
[The job has to be something big for the guy.]
[b]My pet:[/b][Don't have to have one]
[/align]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:29 pm
Profiles~

What the mirror shows me in the morning:

User Image
What my mother calls me:
Lucinda
What my friends call me:
Luci, Luc, Linda,
How long I've been here:
343 years
Even if I only appear:
My life:
My life seems simple but it's really challenging. I hold a secret that no one knows. I want to scream it out to the world but it would destroy me. There are some things in this world that people just don't understand. In order to make a living, I work at the zoo where I take care of many animals. They need me there. I've never really been on dates with guys because it would lead to my secret eventually. You never know who you can really trust. Though, I would like to settle down and have a family someday. I just don't know how to make that happen. I do wait for the one meant for me but I've been on this earth for so long I don't feel as if I'll ever find him.
The way I tick:
Funny, outgoing, loves animals
What else I like:
Magic, though I haven't told anyone. Taking care of animals and drawing.
My Job:
Zookeeper
My pet: This is Edon, my cat, though she acts like my protector.
User Image

What the mirror shows me in the morning: User Image
What my mother calls me:
Joshua Malorie-Jackson
What my friends call me:
Josh
How long I've been here:
My life:
I grew up in a small town in Texas. I was very active with my friends, and I loved to play sports. I was on the basketball team, and went out with a few of the cheerleaders. My longest and most satisfying relationship was with one of the flag girls of the band though, and we still talk. I keep in touch with my mom and enjoy going back home for the holidays. I just graduated med school and I'm a resident at the local hospital.
The way I tick:
Outgoing, intelligent, ambitious, although he's a little bit of an airhead sometimes.
What else I like:
I like doing basketball with my friends and I love going to parties. One of my favorite activites, although I'll never admit it, is karaoke with my 'girlfriends'.
My Job:
Resident at a hospital.
My pet: Not allowed, sadly, I want a puppy.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:02 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:18 pm
~Bump~  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:10 pm
"Wakey wakey!" A familiar voice called. I swatted at the air but hit nothing. "It's almost 9. You're going to be late for work." I shot up and suddenly was wide awake.

"What?!" I gasped. My black cat fell on the floor with a thud. I looked at the clock and it read 815. Edon, my cat, shook of the shock of falling and jumped back on the bed. "That wasn't funny Edon." My cat ignored my statement and licked her paws. There's something you should know about my cat. She's not like your average cat. She can talk and I always tell her every thing. Though, particularly this morning, I was tempted to roast her on a spit.

"I just came to tell you that your father's here and he wants to talk to you." I climbed out of bed and found my father sitting in the living room. My father was an all time wizard and a big fan of women. Human, witch or whatever. He loved being with them all. "Morning daddy." I yawned and made myself some coffee the way a human would. My father walked next to me and waved his hand. Instantly in front of me, was a whole breakfast meal.

"You should eat something." He told me. I rolled my eyes and sipped my coffee.

"You sound like mom." I said. He pushed a plate of food toward me but I pushed it away.

"Where is she by the way?" He asked. Not like he really cared. My parents were divorced and he rarely talked about her.

"She ran away again." Edon walked in and sat in front of her bowl. I waved my hand, to lazy to do it myself and cat food appeared for her. My father smiled. He enjoyed it when I used magic but I liked doing things a human would. "Don't go there, dad. I'm not in the mood." I ignored everything he began to argue and got ready for work. Thanks to my father, I was running late. I decided that using magic was my only way. I apparated down a dark alley way and started to run. But right when I wasn't looking I bumped into a guy so hard I fell on top of him.

"Oh!" I gasped, still on top of him. "I'm so sorry." I quickly picked up his glasses and handed them to him. "I was running late for work. Actually, I still am running late but that's beside the point. Are you ok?" I asked as I helped him up. "I'm usually on time for work but my father popped in unexpectedly. So in a way it's his fault." I bit my lip as I was saying too much. I almost mentioned my secret but, thankfully, I didn't. "Sorry, I talk really fast when I'm stressed."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:40 am
I was running out of the house, wanting to be early for my shift. I cut through the alley, overeager to reach the hospital and learn more. The other residents teased me about this, but I didn't mind. Anything to help the patients. Too bad I didn't have any coffee that morning, so I was still in a bit of a fog.

I ran into a girl, falling and being surprised at the force and falling on my back. I tried to get up, but my ankle wouldn't let me without the help of the girl. I leaned on my good foot as I stood and replied, "Oh it's alright,"
I rubbed my glasses against my scrubs, cleaning the little bit of dust off of them. I looked up at the girl, squinting to clear the blur off of her.

Unfortunately this didn't work. I put my glasses back on and noticed that they were scratched. It was about time to get new ones anyways, or I could run home and get the contacts my mother always urged me to wear.

"They make you look so handsome, Joshua!" her voice rang through my head.

I stepped aside, "Well, if you're late..." I started, not sure where I was going with that sentence.

xXJulie-BerryXx

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:38 am
I bit my lip as I got a good look at him. He was cute and handsome. I had never seen a human like him before. Not even a wizard or warlock looked as good as he did. I noticed his glasses were scratched. "Oh can I see your glasses for a second?" He handed them to me and I looked at them. I used my shirt and rubbed them. Secretly, with my magic, I was able to fix them.

"Here ya go. Sometimes you have to rub those smudges really hard." I smiled and tried to cover up what I just did. Deep down, I knew my father would get on to me about that. I hated using magic but it was my fault they were scratched in the first place. "Sorry I bumped into you. Maybe I'll see you around." I said and headed to work.

I got there right on time. My friend Krista smiled at me and shook her head. "I don't know how you do it. You always make it right to the last minute." I shrugged and changed into my uniform. The zoo was packed as it normally was. My morning chorus consisted of feeding the animals. Being a witch and all, I was able to communicate with them.

I fed the snakes and rats first before moving on to the bigger animals. My route consisted of the big cats. The tigers were my favorite ones to visit. I kept them for last because I always had an education show every day. I did my routine and finally made it to the tiger exhibit. "Are you going to go in there?" A little boy asked me. "Can I come in too?" His mother shook her head though he didn't see it.

"No," I told him "but I can bring them close enough to pet. Would you like that?" The little boy nodded and I agreed to take one of the little cubs to him and the other kids. Today was field trip day and the kids were ecstatic. "Watch this." I told them. I went to the fence and whistled as if I was calling a dog. A big white Bengal Tiger approached with her three cubs. "Good morning, Duchess." I said as I put on the mike. I climbed the fence and began to pet her. Duchess was my favorite tiger. Besides, Edon, she was my best friend. The big cat rubbed her head on my side, almost knocking me over. I picked up one of her cubs and began telling the little children about tigers, answering their questions, while the petted the little one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:13 pm
I watched her walk away, then looked down at my glasses. I put them on again and went on my merry way. I thought about her as I worked, my mentor getting on me because I was distracted and almost gave my patient the wrong medicine. He then made me take a 'sick day' and loaded his kid on me and told me to take her to the zoo.

So I was entering the zoo, paying for my own admission as the kid squirmed and tried to get away from me. I eventually took him over to the tigers, and saw the girl again.

Ba-dump!

I would swoon if I could, but I didn't. The kid looked at me with a screwed up look, and then began pounding on my leg.

"Take me closer!" he whined, "Put me on your shoulders!"

I somehow managed to fulfill both commands, but only because I wanted to be closer to the girl.

The kid, Johnny I think his name was, grabbed my hair and screamed, "I WANNA PET IT!"

xXJulie-BerryXx

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:53 pm
Out of the crowd I could hear a kid yelling to pet the tiger. I looked over and saw the guy from this morning. I froze in the middle of my speech. "....and they feed on big animals." I continued. "Like buffaloes, goats, deers, and other animals. These tigers are very gentle when they want to be. They may have been raised in the zoo but they are still considered wild. Though, they can still be trained." I winked and turned to Duchess. "Hey, Duchess." I called. "What do you think of the Lion being the king of the jungle?" Duchess growled and her babies followed.

"I don't know what is it?" I said to the kids. "For some reason, she doesn't like lions." The kids laughed and I turned back to Duchess. "Hey Duchess? Do you like kids?" Duchess did a simpler roar like was more gentle. "That means yes." I told them and walked over to the man from before and the boy on his shoulders.

"I want to pet it!" The kid whined. I backed up and waited. He tried to reach but I kept moving back. "Hey!"

"I won't let you pet him until you say it nicely. Patience is a virtue." The boy folded his arms and started to pout. "Tigers don't like pouters." I told him. The cub in my arms began to squirm. It was true. They didn't like kids with bad moods. In a way they were like horses. "If you want to pet the cub, you have to make friends with him." The boys face began to change.

"I don't have any friends." He said a little quietly.

"Well, he can be your first. You just have to be nice and gentle." The boy smiled and nodded. The tiger stopped squirming and I smiled. "See? Know he knows your nice." I pulled the tiger closer to the boy and the boy began to pet him. The tiger cub began licking his fingers as if he had chocolate on them. Eventually, my time was up and it was time for another show on the other side of the zoo. Duchess did her soft roar again and that meant it was bath time.

"Alright," I told all the kids. "That means it's bath time." The kids awed sadly but I just laughed. "If you want, there's another show in the reptile house. You get to pet a snake." Suddenly, the kids all wanted to go and soon they were all leaving. I placed the tiger cub back in the exhibit. "There you go, princess." I said and the cubs left with their mother. The show was over and but something caught my attention. Two younger tigers were fighting and I didn't like it in front of the children.

"Hey!" I called to them. "Don't make me come in there!" I yelled. The two tigers looked at me and stopped as if nothing happened. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:15 pm
I watched this quietly, smiling as Johnny became gentler. After the show, he insisted on staying with the tigers, even as she mentioned the show in the Reptile House. "Hey bud," I knelt next to him, "you sure you want to stay here?"

He nodded, silent as he stared intently at the tigers then at the girl from that morning. "I wanna marry her," he said sternly, as if there wasn't anyway I could get him to change his mind, and I doubted I could.

I chuckled, "I think she's a little old for you, John," I ruffled his hair,standing up and leaning against the rail and looking down at the animals. I watched the girl, wanting to know her name. I wanted to jump into the cage and bump into her again.

I bit my lip, then called out, "Hey!"

xXJulie-BerryXx

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:17 pm
I turned around and saw the same guy with the little boy. Apparently, they hadn't left to see the snake exhibit. I waved but was suddenly knocked over. One of the tigers jumped on me playfully. I started laughing and rolling around with him. "Alright, Zeus." I laughed. "Take it easy, big boy. Go play with Hades." He licked my face and then lied down on top of me. I just laughed more. "Look, Zeus. It's Ophelia!" Ophelia was his 'girlfriend,' per say. I knew he was in love with her and would do anything just for her to be his mate. He jumped off of me and I jumped back over the fence.

"Hello." I smiled and then rubbed the kids head. "Did you enjoy the show?" I asked as I picked off dirt and twigs from my clothes and hair.

"Yeah!" The boy pipped up.

"I apologize for my appearance. Tigers are very playful." I laughed.

"I think you're pretty." The boy said and I laughed more.

"Thank you. And what's your name." I asked.

"Johnny." He told me. In the distance, I heard one of our mountain lions whining and roaring as if he was sad. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the boys.

"Well, Johnny. Do you want to come with me to feed the Mountain Lions? Jake getting a little hungry." Again, the boy nodded and I turned to look back up at the guy. His eyes were beautiful. "That is, if it's ok with your dad."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:30 pm
Unable to deny her assumption that I was the father, I nodded. "yeah, sure... What's your name?" I asked, "I'd like to know who Johnny's marrying," he leaned further onto the railing.

My pager buzzed, and I leaped up and looked at it, my glasses sliding down my nose. "I'm sorry, Johnny, we have to head back to the hospital."

Johnny turned and stared at me, wide-eyed, "B-but-but!"

I wanted to stay, I looked at the girl and then back at Johnny. "I'm sorry chap, we have to."

xXJulie-BerryXx

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:17 pm
I was a little sad that Johnny was his son. To me, that meant he was married. It was shame that he was already taken. At least, that's what I thought. "He's not my dad." Johnny said. "What's your name?!" He asked eagerly.

"Lucinda." I smiled and bent down. I knew he didn't want to go but, obviously, he had to. "Anytime you come to the zoo, just come looking for me and I'll take you on a private tour." I winked and his smile got bigger. "Deal?" I asked. Johnny nodded and I turned back to his....not father. Suddenly, I heard another mountain lion roar. Jake was getting anxious.

"Sorry but I gotta run too. If Jake doesn't get fed, he starts chewing on anything he can get his hands on. Even little kids. It was nice meeting you." I waved and quickly ran to the Mountain Lion exhibit. Jake was pacing in his cage, watching the children intently.

"Jake," I said in a warning voice. "Don't even think about it." Jake rolled over on his stomach to make it look like he was innocent. I rolled my eyes and began to feed them all. When I was done, Jake rubbed on my legs and began to purr the way he always did. "Aww, you're welcome Jakey." I said and rubbed his head.

The end of the day came sooner than expected but I changed out of my uniform and headed home. "Looks like someone had a fun day." A voice said making me jump.

"Daddy! Don't do that!" My father smiled and began to walk with him. "You could just pop up at home."

"I like to walk." I told him. It was only partially true. I liked walking but not all the way home. What I really liked was driving. And since I ran late to work, I didn't have my car.

"You could conjure it you know. You're car, I mean." My father said as if reading my mind.

"Daddy, stop it. I'm done with magic." I sighed. It wasn't that I hated being a witch it was just that it made my life complicated. Always. My mother was always disappearing and my father was always appearing. Never wanting to leave my side and always in my business. He was about to say something but I stopped him. "Daddy, don't." I warned. He smiled at me and disappeared after walking down an alley way.

I walked into my house and Edon greeted me with an empty stomach. I made my dinner the old fashion way and watched some human TV. I needed to learn all I could if I wanted to be human. When I was finished eating, I headed for a walk outside. The moon was full tonight and clear which meant it was a perfect, safe night. At least for a witch.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff