Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Territory For the Driven Out SnowClan Cats. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:37 am
This is just temporary, I figured we should use this for SnowClan until Crystalstar finds us and brings us back. The you can delete like it never happened, I just don't think SnowClan should die for a couple weeks....

You will find unfamiliar territory to these SnowClan cats, there is no white, frosty floor for them to walk on. The prey is scarce, and what they can find is unusual to them. As they search for a new home, they suffer the harshness of hunger and near death experiences.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:50 pm
Seedpaw walked a long wearily, he was still in massive pain form his injuries. But he could not stop and rest. Being driven out is the worst that could happen and there was no time to be stopping and resting. So he just had to put up with it until the rest of his Clan stopped.

Goldenpaw walked a long, staring at her feet and mumbling. "Stupid MoonClan.....Driving us out of our territory....Killing our leader...Hurting my brother!" Everything she said slowly got louder and louder. Then she burst out with anger, "I hate MoonClan!" She yowled.  

ch3shire_c4t

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:44 pm
(Don't worry! I'm coming! *Crystalstar to the rescue*)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:35 am
((Yay! Hurry Cyrstalstar, hurry! xD))  

ch3shire_c4t

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:25 am
(lol and moonclan hates you too >.< not really. I blame Crystalstar, she's not even going to NEW JERSEY!!!! [who's capitol is trenton...] lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:13 pm
((My cat has anger issues.... But she isn't even going away anymore?))  

ch3shire_c4t

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:20 pm
Drippingpaw ran into the band of cats. "Why did you guys just leave me there?" She asked.
(( You left her you evil people. Just abandon your blind med cat app.! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:10 pm
"Sorry Drippingpaw." Bearclaw breathed, exhausted. "We're all mixed up, we're still looking for half of the clan... but I'm glad your safe." She looked around, all the tired cats panting for breath. "Okay everyone- we can't go wandering around for ever. It's getting late... we'll have to rest here for the night."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:09 am
*sparrowheart jumped on a log and sat there...* now what do we do  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:17 am
Goldenpaw nodded, "We should make hunting patrols, we're gonna need some food." She walked over to Drippingpaw, "Can you take a look at Seedpaw's injuries? We are going to rest in that hollow log, so you can come over there when you are ready." she mewed, then she turned around and guided her brother to the log. "I'll go find some stuff to lay on and some food, stay here."

Before Seedpaw could answer, Goldenpaw had already taken off. He looked around hoping Mistpaw was okay, he hadn't seen her since before the battle. He sighed and rested his head on his paws, gazing up at the stars. What have we done to deserve this StarClan?  

ch3shire_c4t

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:07 am
sparrowheart jumped off the log"yes hunting i'm starving"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:06 pm
Crystalstar limped over to a fallen tree, she needed find some herbs. She found a small patch of dock and chewed the leaves. She put it on her cuts, hissing at the sting.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:24 pm
((Read the last post I made in the main forum. It will make sense of this post. Here's what I said:
Lyn Waveryn
Mistpaw darted into camp, holding a big fat mouse in her mouth.
"I'm back, everyone!" she mewed happily. She then looked around, horror struck at the damage caused to the camp.
"W-what happened?" she asked herself, padding slowly over to the fresh-kill pile and dropping the mouse. She then realized it.
"Oh no! We've been driven out! What do I do, what do I do?" she murmured as she paced around the fresh-kill pile.
"I need to go find them." She picked up her fat mouse again and ran off to find everyone.

And here's the sequel to that post smile )

Mistpaw ran into one of the SnowClan cats.
"Oh my gosh! Guys! You're still alive!" She started crying.
"I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for the fight..." she sobbed, dropping the fat mouse in front of herself.

((Grr...LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE, MOONCLAN!!! YOU JERKS! WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS?!?!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:25 pm
Panda--Chan
(lol and moonclan hates you too >.< not really. I blame Crystalstar, she's not even going to NEW JERSEY!!!! [who's capitol is trenton...] lol)

((OH YEAH?! IF MOONCLAN DOESN'T HATE US, THEN WHAT DID WE DO TO THEM TO DESERVE THIS?!))  

LeonWavreon

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:38 am
((Relax, it is only temporary! XD))

Goldenpaw glared at Mistpaw, "You should have been there." she growled. She lashed her tail, "Come on Sparrowheart, we don't want the Clan to starve." She started to walk away.

Seedpaw perked up when he saw Mistpaw appear, he had been worried she was killed in the awful battle. "Mistpaw! Over here!" He mewed from the log he was laying in. He would have got up and greeted her properly, but his injuries would not let him.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff