Welcome to Gaia! ::

GaGa Online

Back to Guilds

Come join other fans and discuss everything GAGA! 

Tags: Lady Gaga, Music, Dance, Fame, Monster 

Reply Gaga Online Home Page
Princess Of Pop? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anthh

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:41 pm
Do you agree with Perez Hilton and the Hollywood Report? [or whatever]

Apparently she's taken over Britney's title while Britney was changed to Grand Duchess.

I have to disagree.
Lady GaGa is amazing and taken the world by storm but she can't be the Princess Of Pop.

Lady GaGa is totally the Princess of Fierce to me though. (:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:47 pm
Well shes on her way up there! As for britney well, in the song kill the lights at the begining the guy says "the queen of pop" but i disagree, madonna will always be queen of pop until she dies basically, then MAYBE britney, but if gaga beats her in this field then yeah, itll be gaga whos the queen. britney is still only a princess tho x]  

Sephoreus

Captain

Quotable Regular

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Valahearts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:42 am
i was SO excited when i saw the video!
i totally agree she`s the perfect choice!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:50 pm
User Image

cool huh?

lol she isnt the princess of pop but she is princess of variety and diversity she is not afraid to show her to the whole world and i really appreciate that!  

rzdfb

6,825 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkyS80

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:42 pm
Personally, I think anything is better then Brittney. I couldn't care less about Paris.

I think she is the new Queen.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:15 pm
It's not about who you like, it's more about who has done more in the name of Pop music.

Just because MJ did some weird stuff with children and you don't like him, does not mean he is no longer the King of Pop.

And GaGa has 2 #1 singles. Not qualified to be the Queen [let alone Princess] since she's only been out for a short time. If she can prove she has longevity then I'd be happy for her to accept.  

Anthh

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

DrowningShadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Lady Gaga should be at the top. Brittany fell off and I think she still needs to improve before anyone gives her any title higher than what she had  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:48 pm
No one acknowledges my posts. lol

And I think having an album debut at #2 while going through all kinds of issues and having another album debut at #1 and sell over a million copies in it's first month is an accomplishment and keeps Britney at the top.

She is the 8th most selling female artist to date.  

Anthh

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Scene Loop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:02 pm
^ - ^ Yes! She has! She's more like the QUEEN OF POP & FASHION!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:57 pm
I prefer Gaga over Britney because Gaga writes all of her music, doesn't lip sync, and is generally just an amazing performer and person.
Britney has fallen off the track and hasn't gotten back on regardless of people thinking she has. She still lip syncs, which I guess is okay. (But I personally believe that if I go to a concert, I want to hear the person sing live, not the person just being there while the songs straight off the CD play).
Britney's songs are still catchy I guess, but, I don't like her performance- and general crazyness (cite: "My ***** is hangin out!" "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" and "B***H!" all out of nowhere.)

I believe Gaga is well on her way to becoming a major pop icon and she's only just beginning with her mainstream music career. I'm excited for her to grow even more as an artist.

ect ect. I'll shut up now.  

Gemini-of-the-Zodiac

LovableSan

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:02 pm
Gaga's a new artist, she shouldn't be the Queen of Pop, and probably doesn't even deserve the title of Princess of Pop. Madonna will be Queen until she dies.

Gaga will have to fight for the position of Princess with new Gaga-flavored albums in the future smile .

(I'm not a hater, just stating the truth...)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:24 am
i tink shes queen of fasion cause she took fashion to a whole differnt level.  

5_Matty_5

marianastrench868

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:23 pm
I like lady gaga, but no i dont think shes the princess of pop, shes the princess of style and unique-ness  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:06 am
It's too soon to tell whether she'll be the next princess of pop. Britney still has that title currently, after all these years.  

im so gangsterish

Ashley_master_of_darkness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:25 pm
She could be
heart  
Gaga Online Home Page

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items