Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:42 pm
THE FORGOTTEN CHAMBER!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:25 pm
User Image
Introduction

Even today, there are still rooms in Hogwarts that are unknown to it's residents. When founding Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the founders sensed that this would be a problem. They created a book of all the rooms in Hogwarts, but when Salazar Slytherin left, the book was put away, due to the fact that it revealed the Chamber of Secrets. The legend of this book somehow reached the ears of a young Slytherin, Katie. She searched the library for many hours trying to find it, and at last her work payed off. She took the book and read it for more many an hour, looking for something of interest. She flipped to the back, and there, for all to see, was a very detailed map of Hogwarts. Katie skimmed over it and said, disappointed, "This can't be right." There was another chamber in the dungeons.
Katie's curiosity led her to the dungeons, where she came upon a large stone wall located where the door to the chamber was supposedly located. Katie took another step and tripped, sending the book flying and landing face to face with a keyhole. Katie stared at the keyhole, puzzled, and then got up to retrieve the book. She picked up the book and out fell a crystal key, which she barely caught in time. She pushed the key into the keyhole and turned it.
The room began to shake as the stone wall slid away, revealing a long, dark corridor. Katie lit her wand and traveled down the corridor, making sure to take the key with her. She opened the huge door at the end of the hallway.
Behind the door was a room much taller than the Great Hall. The walls were literally book shelves all the way up. Katie's sandals clicked across the hard wood floor as she walked past plushy, old chairs and end tables into the middle of the room, and sat down at a grand piano.
She got up and walked to a bookshelf. She picked up a book and opened it. A violin jumped off the page and danced around the room, playing a beautiful waltz. She shut the book and put it back. Katie opened and closed books for several minutes. Some had instruments like the violin, some played music, and some were merely to read.
Amazed, Katie turned to leave and tell everyone, when her eyes fell upon another door. She opened it and almost fell down a mighty stone staircase. She descended and emerged into a beautiful, mossy garden. She walked amongst the trees and meadows, but wandered back into the main room eventually. The dim chandelier light was comforting and she walked towards to exit.
Katie noticed an end table beside the door. An old, wooden box sat on it. She opened it and discovered that it held hundreds of crystals keys, identical to the one in her hand. Katie took the box with her as she left the chamber.

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:44 pm
Rules

*Follow the TOS!!!
*Follow the Marauder's Guide to Roleplay!
*NO SPAMMING!!!!!
*Let's keep everything PG-13, people!
*No killing!
Listen, character development is important! Just remember to be original! I don't want to kick anyone out, but that does NOT mean that I won't. I don't think these rule are too much to ask. biggrin

Posting

Speech should be bolded or in "quotes". Thoughts should be in italics. That isn't that hard to do.

Roles

Be your regular roleplay character. And you'd BETTER post in your house color!!!!!!!
****You needn't be very active, but come on, post once or twice a month, at least. Please!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:55 pm
Welcome!

You knock on the huge knocker Katie installed on the door to the Forgotten Chamber. The door slides open and Katie stands in front of you. "Hello. I'm Katie Rowanspurgen." She hands you a crystal key on a satin ribbon of your house color. "Come on in!" she says enthusiastically as you follow her down a dark corridor. The door slams shut behind you. Katie opens a huge wooden door and you step into the Forgotten Chamber..............................

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:05 pm
Katie sits in a chair, reading, with another book open on the table. A violin dances around the room, playing. This is soooooooo relaxing. I'm glad to be able to sit and think about my lesson plans. Katie thinks.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:44 am
Sam walks into the chamber and looks at the bookshelves. There were more than the library, more than the Ravenclaw room- thousands of books must of been in here!

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:39 am
Kitty followed Katie into the forgotten room. Leaving Kitty to her awed wanderings, Katie returned to reading and planing her lessons. And I thought the library had a lot of books, unusual or otherwise, mused Kitty as she listened to the faint sound of a violin waltz that, according to Katie, had come from a book.
Kitty's wandering eventually let her stumble upon the door that opened to a staircase...and a garden! "Its so pretty and relaxing here..." mummered Kitty.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:01 pm
Katie mumbles to herself as she reads How To Teach Intermediate Potions. "This is pathetic!" she exclaims, slamming the book closed. With a flick of her wand, the book zooms back to the shelf. "Does anyone know where to get essence of silver?" she asks. I hope someone can find me some.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:39 pm
Summer enters the room after Kitty and sits next to Sam when she hears Katie's question.
"Essence of silver is available in the previous Potion master's supply room. The key should be in your Potions classroom somewhere..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:37 pm
Sam grabs a book and looks at it. "The magical Blackout." Sam gasped. History has said that only one book had been written about the black out, and here it was! She opened it and saw that the words were written in Latin. Something then was calling her. A huge big magical book with red velvet seemed to be calling her name. She picked it up and looked at it. It was her family tree!

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:16 am
*Summer, who had been sitting next to Sam, saw her eyes glaze over at the sight of a red velvet book.*
What is it Sam?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:01 pm
"It's my...family tree. All of it. Straight back to....the first one." I said. [[grab the book and then say, 'this is my family tree' please?]]

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:23 pm
Kitty eventually left the garden and wandered back to the selves. A book on Astronomy caught her eye. "Hey, that could be useful since I'm taking Astronomy!" she muttered to herself. Kitty opened the book, and the picture literally lifted off the page. It's like a muggle....hologram, that's it! thought Kitty in awe. She sat down in the middle of aisle and let to the book show and tell her about Astronomy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:42 pm
"Thank you, Summer. Just for reference, when we were on the grounds, and I said I was looking for something, this is it. Sam, I see you've found your family tree. I found mine. It was............disturbing.........." Katie trails off, then resumes her work.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:22 pm
Sam looks up suddenly.
"Disturbing? Do you have one of the three brothers in your family or something?" I asked with curiosity by then I was in the 14th century reading about my great grandmother, of course with more greats.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff