Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Back to Guilds

If you ADORE Taylor Lautner you are welcome! we got fun contests! latest news! and pictures! come on join join join join! 

Reply Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!
~TAYLOR NEWS~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:57 pm
This will be the place to get the latest news about...you already know who!! If you have any news you are welcome to post! But news only!! you can talk about taylors hotness on the other posts guild members will make!! If you ever see this wahmbulance and "OMG" thats another way of saying "BREAKING NEWS" but less dramatic! LOL! So stay tuned for news about Taylor, him in New Moon, and other cool things!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:55 am
March 13, 2009

Sorry guys, i wouldve posted this as soon as i found it yesterday but i went to my parents anniversary party at Outback Steakhouse!!

New pic from the New Moon set in vancouver!!

User Image

Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, and Nikki Reed on their FIRST scene of New Moon!!

For More pics and Info on Taylor go click the link below for a video from E! entertainment!!

http://www.eonline.com/videos/v16512399001_twilight_hunk_beefs_up_for_new_moon.html  

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 pm
GOTZ MORE PICS!!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:54 pm
go 2 newmoonmovie.org and it will tell all bout him and his role 4 jacob i vist that site everyday and there is very good pics of him check it out biggrin  

maria franklin
Crew

6,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:44 pm
Saturday march 21st 2009

Hey guys! Guess what??? YOU CAN GET TWILIGHT TODAY!! if you didnt know already...haha! NOW YOU CAN SEE TAYLOR ON PAUSE ON YOUR TELEVISION OR COMPUTER!!! ISN'T THAT AWESOME?!?! EITHER IF YOU JUST WANT TO SEE TAYLOR OR IF YOU REALLY LOVE THE MOVIE, IT IS AVAILIBLE IN BORDERS, TARGET, WALMART, AND ANY OTHER STORE THAT SELLS NEW DVDS!! OR TAPES....OR BLU-RAY....WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE!! LMAO! I WOULD SUGGEST (i dont care how u spell it! lol) THE 2 DISC OR 3 DISC SPECIAL EDITION! IT SHOWS MANY FEATURES SUCH AS DELETED SCENES, EXTENDED SCENES, OH AND ONE, I FORGET WHICH ONE IT IS, BUT TAYLOR TALKS ABOUT HIS PART OF THE MOVIE!! TOTAL AWESEOMNESS!!! I ALREADY GOT MINES AT MIDNIGHT OF THE 21ST!! YES I DRAGGED MY DAD 12:00 AT NIGHT TO GET A MOVIE THAT WOULD BE ON SALE ALL YEAR...BUT I DIDNT CARE! LMAO!! THERE WERE ALOT OF TIRED DADS AT THE STORE WITH THEIR DAUGHTERS!! LMAO! ALOT OF GIRLS REALLY WANTED TO GET THE MOVIE ASAP!! SO YEAH JUST TELLING YOU THAT TWILIGHT IS ON DVD TODAY!! ANYWAY MORE NEWS COMING SOON! UNTIL NEXT TIME, SEE YA TAYLOR FANS AND KEEP POSTING! I'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS! biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:33 am
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance OMG!!: TAYLOR HAS SOME NEW MOON COMPETITION!! (not that much though! dont panic!)

Kellan Lutz (plays as emmett, edwards brother in the movie) Talked to Ryan secreast on his radio show and secreast said that he had an "8 pack"!! (thats not weird at all to look at and describe another guys body... o.o) WE BETTER KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON KELLAN AND DEFEND OUR BELOVED TAYLOR!!!

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:12 pm
New picture of Taylor!! here's what he'll look like in New Moon!!

User Image

(uh.... ) tell me what you guys think in the forums! remember do NOT comment on this topic! only on the others! thanks!

and thank you Chelceis for this pic!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:07 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance OMG!!: TAYLOR LAUTNER WILL BE ON THE KIDS CHOICE AWARDS LATER 2NITE SO IF YOU'RE NOT WATCHING TURN ON YOUR TV NOW!!!!!  

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

iCinzano

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:28 am
March 29, 2009

Last night was the Kid's Choice Awards on Nickelodeon, and when they said that Taylor Lautner was gonna be there, me and my BFF started running around screaming "OH MY GOD! TAYLOR LAUTNER!!" And when the Twilight Series won for Favortie Book Series, Taylor Lautner came up to the stage and took the award, my BFF and I started screaming and I mean SCREAMING.  
Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff