Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
WE'RE DECLARING WAR ON SNOWCLAN!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:00 pm
Alright MoonClan! WE ARE DECLARING WAR ON SNOWCLAN! Crystalstar has gone too far this time, and now she has to pay!

We are going to DRIVE THEM OUT OF SNOW-CAP PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Battle Between Night and Winter has begun...

Rules!

Same as in the guild
No killing
No auto-hitting
No auto-counters (ie-if someone hits you you cant say "*dodge* haha *slices neck*" no. You can dodge but trust me, in a heated battle you're sure to get scrapes and be in trouble.)

This might get bloody, kitties. I need you with me to the very end. Who's with me! >=D

(We will Roleplay the battle here)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:04 pm
*Hiss!* SnowClan will never be driven out!  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:56 pm
Wo! Finally something exciting~!
Rawr! xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:02 am
((Hah! Keep dreaming. You're going dooooooooooown, MoonClan! twisted ))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:37 am
there no way where backing down...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:45 pm
(we'll see about that, SnowClan. Now wont we, Crystalstar?)

Patchstar slunk out of camp with her patrol of warriors. The rain was drizzling down on their dusty pelts turning them muddy. All the better to hide with.

As the MoonClan patrol neared the SnowClan border, Patchstar held up her tail and the patrol halted behind her.

"Everyone ready?" She whispered. They were just about to ambush SnowClan (so you guys arent expecting this) in their own camp.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:01 pm
Seedpaw and Goldenpaw lay curled up next to each other in the camp clearing, looking up at the stars.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:11 pm
Dream Sparrow
there no way where backing down...

i'm right with u sparrowheart!  

Dairou Frost

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:46 pm
Robinsong nodded, and Mewpaw, newly healed, sat beside her. Mewpaw's brothers, Rainpaw and Longpaw waited in excitement, and Lightpaw hid in the shadows, waiting to help injured cats  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:14 am
we wont lose. we took on leopards. we are strong. compared to leopards, u guys r a bunch of crow food eating kits.

wow, this reminds me of 2 songs. second chance from shinedown. and frontline from pillar.  

Dairou Frost

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:53 pm
Goldenpaw and Seedpaw jumped up with alarm.

"Another battle!" Goldenpaw mewed worriedly. Seedpaw looked over to her with sorrow, "I can't loose you, I almost lost you in the leopard attack. Please Goldenpaw, go find safety."he begged. Goldenpaw looked at him with astonishment, then calmed down a bit. "I won't leave you, not now, not ever. You have to trust me." she mewed rubbing against him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:45 pm
ALL OF SNOWCLAN!!!! I'm sorry to be saying this, but we're going to have to lose....I'm leaving in a few days for a 3 week trip i won't be able to help fight for awhile. Patchstar and I made an agreement, we'll fight, but MoonClan will win and drive us out. When I'm back we'll come back and kick MoonClan's butt!
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Crystalstar sighed as she walked out of her den from a nice nap, it was starting to snow outside. She fluffed up out her coat and jumped down into the camp. She passed Bearclaw and a few other warriors eating and sharing-tongues. She nodded and walked over to the cave enterence.

The wind had picked up, blowing downwind. Snow and rain mixed, making it a horrible day. "Something seems wrong..." She mewed herself.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Dairou Frost

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:57 pm
oh no, were going to lose  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:23 pm
Bearclaw curled up by the warriors den, watching the bullets of rain cut through the snow. Snow is nice... but the rain ruins it. There wasn't much to do today. Prey would be spending they're time taking shelter, and the border patrols had been taken care of.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

MoonClan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas