fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Music / Movies
~~** DragonForce **~~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is YOUR favorite DragonForce member?
  Zp Theart the Singer
  Herman Li the Electric Guitarist
  Sam Totman the Better Electric Guitarist
  Vadim Pruzhanov the Keyboardist
  Dave Mackintosh the Best Drummer Ever
  Or Frederic Leclercq
View Results

ChristleSakura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:39 pm
Welcome to the Golden Palace DragonForce Forum page!
All DragonForce fans are welcome, but no bashers please.
Bashers eliminate all that us conversers are trying to accomplish.
Don't be afraid to post who your favorite Band Member(Past or Present!) is, what your favorite DragonForce song is, and which album you think is the best.
~Kita Kazamaki~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:54 pm
For those of you who do not know who DragonForce is, they are a Heavy Metal Band mostly famous for Through the Fire and Flames on Guitar Hero: 3 and have recently put out a new album called Ultra Beatdown.
The Band started out in 1999 with ZP Theart, Sam Totman, Herman Li, Didier Almouzni, Steve Scott, and Steve Williams. They have been through several line up changes and only three years ago settled with ZP, Sam, Herman, Vadim Pruzhanov, Dave Mackintosh, and Frederic Leclercq.
They have released 4 albums:
Valley Of The Damned (2003), Sonic Firestorm (2004), Inhuman Rampage (2006), and finally Ultra Beatdown (200 cool .
The band has a healthy fan basis and I look forward for more great music from them for many years to come!
Long Live DragonForce!
~Kita Kazamaki~

ChristleSakura

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:38 am
Screw no bashers. They have willing admitted that they have used 2 full drum beat between every one of there songs. Their guitarist just hammers the guitar with as many scales as he can. And then some power chords. And their singer sounds like someone clamped his balls and gave him a big ol' pile of Shinedown Lyrics. They are uncreative and useless. And they were about to go backrupt but the day Guitar Hero came out with "Through the Fire and the Flames" on it, their sales multiplied by 11 and they made it through their failure. Simply because if it's on guitar hero it gets famous. The harder it is the more fame.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:09 am
heart ~ I love the band!! They are one of my favorite bands along with Bullet for My Valentine but the reasons that I enjoy listening to their music is because of the Electric Guitar and/or Guitarist~ heart

-KuroxKoneko-

Romantic Kitten

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tasha Charles Manson

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:34 am
they were famous becuz of GH. when they play live they can only play some parts of their songs. in the studio they use equipment to make it like they can play at that speed. hence forth, the name Studioforce. and they are not heavy metal, its power metal, and they're even really power metal, becuz they use video game like themes in their songs. and every bit of their songs sound just alike, but worded differently.

no one knew them before GH.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:16 pm
i like dragon force o.o  

II Afrodite II

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:29 pm
Tasha Charles Manson
they were famous becuz of GH. when they play live they can only play some parts of their songs. in the studio they use equipment to make it like they can play at that speed. hence forth, the name Studioforce. and they are not heavy metal, its power metal, and they're even really power metal, becuz they use video game like themes in their songs. and every bit of their songs sound just alike, but worded differently.

I actually did XD But I still thought they were s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:08 am
Xing Lynx
Tasha Charles Manson

I actually did XD But I still thought they were s**t.
♫toot toot♫

I've also known them since before then, but I've always loved them...
... there are alot of bands above them on my list of favourites though, they're forever being pushed down XD
('specially now that they've broken up T-T)

♫toot toot♫

Gold Marra

lillee e guana

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:22 am
heart I love drummers heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:56 pm
Xing Lynx
Screw no bashers. They have willing admitted that they have used 2 full drum beat between every one of there songs. Their guitarist just hammers the guitar with as many scales as he can. And then some power chords. And their singer sounds like someone clamped his balls and gave him a big ol' pile of Shinedown Lyrics. They are uncreative and useless. And they were about to go backrupt but the day Guitar Hero came out with "Through the Fire and the Flames" on it, their sales multiplied by 11 and they made it through their failure. Simply because if it's on guitar hero it gets famous. The harder it is the more fame.
If i could tip this post i would..  

dirt slayer

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:09 pm
Skorp22
Xing Lynx

Haha, why thank you! If you wanna hear me rant about music more often, check out my daily periodical, The Xing Lynx Hour. It's in this guild and posted in the writing's category. (Even though it's about music...)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:33 pm
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx

Haha, why thank you! If you wanna hear me rant about music more often, check out my daily periodical, The Xing Lynx Hour. It's in this guild and posted in the writing's category. (Even though it's about music...)
Alright ill check it out.  

dirt slayer

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:34 pm
Skorp22
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx

Thanks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:39 pm
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx

Thanks! biggrin
Man you really know your stuff...and i see you like Slayer...

i like you already.  

dirt slayer

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:43 pm
Skorp22
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx

Thanks! biggrin
Man you really know your stuff...and i see you like Slayer...

i like you already.

I do like Slayer. I like a whole bunch of s**t though. Are you new to this guild?  
Music / Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff