Submit

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:40 am

Welcome to my plot thread
Please feel free to post or pm me
As well please feel free to add me to AIM @ hanginggallow

PLEASE PM/OR AIM IF YOUR INTERESTED IN A PLOT! OR QUOTE ME WHEN YOU POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Please note I can get slow I'm sorry sad

Index:
First Post: Intro
Second Post: Disclaimer
Third: First Concern
Fourth Post: Second Concern
Fifth Post: Third Concern
Sixth Post: Fourth Concern
Seventh Post: Reserved
Eight Post: Reserved
Ninth Post: Reserved

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:44 am

Disclaimer: I do have the right to refuse an rp plot or rp with a user if I feel it will not be suited for my soquili. Please understand I will not be rude to you so I do ask you treat me the same way. Chatting on messengers about things is very awesome for me as well I am always on especially with my admin work at mangafox so rping there too is great for me. Yes you are more than welcome to pm me <3

Please note, if you ask me for rp please know that I will ask you to start <3 Sorry <3

If I don't reply please feel free to shoot me a message to remind me!

I'm also very uncreative when it comes to plots so in warning be prepared to read horrible plot ideas and I'm pretty open if you have something much much better than mine <3

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:45 am
Main Concern: Wasuremono Namae

User Image

Name: Wasuremono Namae (Forgotten Name)
Family: Iie Namae and Khajag
Siblings: Neela (other sister is missing currently)
Mate:
1st Breeding: Open
2nd Breeding: open
3rd Breeding: open

Personality:
Wasu is odd very much like his own mother in many aspects. He speaks to himself in third person, he has rather dark sense of curiosity and humor. Despite his appearance he is not violent towards others he does not go out of his way to personally attack others. He will however not stop ones natural habits no matter how incredibly cruel or if morally wrong to others. Wasu is general a friendly character if the oddities can be looked over he doesn’t purposely try to insult others but he will say only the truth or more so the truth as he sees it. He is closer to mares than stallions due to being close to his sister and mother.

He is very fond of his sister Neela who lives with them and insist that his other sister is there with them (though her basket went missing and Iie never brings it up). He usually will hold conversations and make faces by himself and respond that he is talking to the other sister despite not being around. Wasu shares his mother's interest in eating small fish creatures such as crab and small fish.

Plots:

More Than A Sister: I would love for Wasu to find a mate. It would be someone who would start out as a friend someone he treated much like a lost sibling. Wasu knows what love is, his mother is mated to a mare name Isi and though it would be a bit of time before he would realize he was in love with her/him however he would be extremely loyal to them. Their personality or appearance would not matter as long as he was the only one that they loved.

Main Concern: Iyyabriqsakima Ataanisiqieaatchiaq

User Image
Name: Iyyabriqsakima Ataanisiqieaatchiaq – just called Sakima
Family: Niabianaami Ukuiyubamua - Mother
Siblings:
Mate: None looking for Lifemate

Personality:
Sakima is a silently warrior or more so a protector for hire. He rarely speaks to others unless there is a good reason for him to say it otherwise he is poor in conversations. He is highly skilled in fighting and takes his job of being a body guard rather seriously and will not allow anything to happen to happen to whoever hired (or whoever he is to watch). Sakima will not fight those who just insults him or makes fun of him, he has an extreme amount of patience and can deal with almost any sort of personality.
--- Could use some more fleshing out with rp!
Plots:

Guardian: He is hired as someone’s bodyguard!

Main Concern: Ceallach Eimh Ailill

User Image
Name: Ceallach Eimh Ailill
Family: None
Siblings: None

Personality:
Cael is a seafarer in nature, he is rarely found staying in one particular place over time and prefers the smell of sea water to blossoming flowers (this isn't to say he prefers to smell horribly he just like the sea smell best). He is rather good nature in general, typically trying to muster a laugh or smile out of anyone rather it be him being a complete idiot, playing the role of the klutz, or just placing a grin on his muzzle and encouraging them with words. Cael does have a bit of a sarcastic streak to him when it comes in being serious or when he is concerned over a matter (this can also be seen when he is dealing with Gin whom he considers family). He is a bit rusty when it comes to love, he can be charming but he lacks the grace in actually forming the words in telling someone that he cares for them and would either show his emotion by action or completely blunder it and turn red.
Despite his generally friendly nature he is rather skilled in fighting and defending, he will not hesitate to protect those he cares about and does not feel remorse when it comes to harming or killing another if the need calls upon it. He will not however go out looking for a random fight or a stranger to pick on (he will however help train or sparr if an able body wishes).
Plots:
OFFER PLEASE <3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:48 am
Main Concern: Chalchiuitl Xochitl

User Image

Name: Chalchiuitl Xochitl
Family: ---
Siblings: Nori

Personality:
Chi is an adventurer, she has no ability to keep still or to stay in one place for long periods of time. She is not very elegant or lady like but instead comes across a little rough and blunt. She has a large fascination with Aztec culture and other foreign cultures and enjoys learning about them and hearing tales (especially if these tales are myths or legends). Chi herself one day imagines herself becoming a great adventurer with a name almost a legend with her skill however until then she will settle in doing what she can. Her largest hope is finding a lost city or ruins of an Aztec city or even just some treasure from one. She doesn’t try to get along with everyone, either they like her or either they don’t she won’t lose any sleep over it. She isn’t going to insult anyone outright but she is sarcastic and if you follow with her she is a little protective of her companions.
Plots:

Adventure With Me: Someone who would become her partner, go on a treasure hunt, get into a little trouble with her, maybe even get stuck in a trap or at least help her out of it. Whoever this is would probably become her best friend. Someone she would trust with her entire life so they would have to be someone she wouldn’t have to worry ditching her. I would like if this was a male someone she would eventual fall in love with but that is completely up in the air to who it is (it could be a mare who was her best and closes friend in the whole world that is fine too! So I am not saying males have to apply XD).
A Rival: Another treasure hunter who would snatch up a piece of treasure before she can get it. It would be awesome to see them have a little competition going on constantly and some fun little banter and maybe once in an unfortunate even they get stuck having to be partners for something.

Main Concern: Asshewequa Vskihyi

User Image

Name: Asshewequa Vskihyi (Singing Birds to Snow Moon) - Vski for short
Family: Tsela Cuhotgawi and Sorai
Siblings: Heketoro and Faerius
Children: None
Mate: None
Birds:Niyol and Yoki

Personality: Vski is nothing more than a complete lady, that is a mare who believes her responsibilities are to help anyone she possibly can and treat everyone with the up most respect. She can be typically found dragging her cousin Ahote around on small rescue missions such as helping creatures with a broken bone, or saving small birds (such as the two that are always seen with her) from dying without their mother. She is very proud of her family and adores her father very much despite that she is seem as an oddity to her larger family due to her wings and colors. Vski never lets things get her down or ruin her experience with others, she is typically very calm, collected, and optimistic.

Plots:
Let Me Help: As I said she is always helping out others so it would be great to get some rp with her helping out another soquili.

Selfish/Hatred: I would love for her to meet someone who is completely obsessed with him or herself who absolutely refuses to be of any help to a creature in need. She will be extremely frustrated in seeing someone being so uncaring and or so abusive to something so defenseless it would be good to see her completely lose her temper with someone. I would like it if they did more than just one meeting, sort of like this person is a bane to her cause.

Knight: Meeting someone with smilier ideas as her, someone willing to protect those around them out of loyalty and justice and in a way someone Viski admires but at the same time sees the annoyance of such self rightness behavior. Viski doesn't want to be something that annoys others with her ideals but rather someone who helps when others need it so she will try not to become this soquili that she has met.

Anti-hero: As the title says I would adore if Viski met someone a little bit like her cousin, someone who saves or protects another or someone who does so grudgingly. I think it would be cool if he felt the need to protect her from her own adventures or felt the need to stay by her side to stop her from doing something dangerous. This can be romantic or non-romantic but it would be great if this was done with a few rps nothing that have to be extremely long but more than one would be better.

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:49 am
Main Concerns: Niabianaami Ukuiyubamua

User Image

Name: Niabianaami Ukuiyubamua - Fawn Underneath The New Fall Moon
Family: None
Sister/Brothers: None
Nephew's and Nieces: None
Closes Friends:Mint
Mate: None
Children: Iyyabriqsakima Ataanisiqieaatchiaq

Personality:
Niabi is calculating. She views most as patients or rather more so potential patients to feed her curiosity of the soquili body and her ability to heal. Don’t get her wrong, she isn’t a savior; she will heal you and send you on your way rather than be into the hands of death of some sort Kalona or SW, or to a happy family is none of her concern. Showing emotions is something rare and if you can crack a smile out of her you have achieved more than you think. Niabi isn’t rude she just isn’t the sort of mare to start up a cheerful conversation with anyone random unless she finds them interesting if she doesn’t than she is more inclined to leave.

Despite being a curious healer Niabi has less interest in love and kindness. She is fond of traveling so sticking in one place will not do. Regular compliments will not work on her so it would be someone who is just as cool, calculating, and more so a thinker than a feeler would be able to approach her more as a friend. Niabi is proud of being a uni allowing her the ability to heal so she would rather be with someone who shares the same ability, a uni or alicorn. She has more respect for wings than she would a regular/cerynei, not that she would insult a regular however view the more as “soon to be patients” more than someone she would associate with though wings aren’t too far away from the category either. Without Kalona’s or Skinwalkers she wouldn’t have as many as soquilis to heal so it’s more of a love hate relationship. Angeni’s are highly respected.

Currently: Traveling with the wounded heart cerynei Faline who has injured herself.

Plots:

Unusual Case: Niabi likes blood and gore, not so much as in another attacking but more so she likes to see what sort of abilties she has in healing someone injuried. She is curious about odd dieases, rare occurances of odd generic problems, etc. would like her to meet curious cases or someone who is injured for her to help.

Love:I would like Niabi to find a mate! This would be someone who was rather kind and compassionate and would easily deal with her being rather snarky, blunt, a little possibly a little harsh in criticism.

Current Rps:
none

Second Concern: Jīnsè De Tiānkōng Tā Hǔ Míngxīng

User Image

Name: Jīnsè De Tiānkōng Tā Hǔ Míngxīng (Fallen Star of Golden Sky Tiger) – Jinse for short
Family: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Children: None
Mate: Aoi Yuki

Personality: Born the daughter of a Chinese warhorse and a daughter of a mistress of the emperor’s stallion Jinse is rather proud of her own heritage despite the words spoken behind her back. Being the only daughter of her family she is rather ambitious and fierce in her own nature, not backing down in a fight but rather happy to start one without a cause to prove her strength. Her mother felt the need to teach her rather delicate behavior that is dancing, singing, and other things that Jinse tends to feel is rather trifle however to please her mother she learned. She can be rather obstinate when it comes to what she wants or what others want despite if it’s morally right to others or not. She has little of a conscience interfering in her actions and never lets anything bother her emotion let alone feelings. Jinse will never do favors for free; there is always a price for everything even if it is a small matter.

***More of her BG story will come it is rather a journey for her to come to Kiwani land. She also doesn’t speak Kiwani well, she knows some words, or more so common words but she at times will mispronounce or misuse words.

Plots:
Sparring Partner: Jinse is use to having sparring partner however when she arrived in the Kiwani lands she has yet to find someone who doesn’t have a problem in battling a mare. This will have to be someone who can match her somewhat in size and strength. Sparring will have to be more than once and this soquili would have to prove themselves first to her that they are a good sparring partner.

I Want To Make You A Lady: Mare only (Jinse could never see a stallion knowing anything about being a mare). Someone who would insist getting Jinse to be more ladylike in not only her appearance but speech as well and not to be such a warrior. Someone who could put up with her being easily frustrated with trying, and or someone who would be rather optimistic and cheerful throughout.

Guide: Jinse has no idea where she is in the Kiwani land let alone communicate well with the soquili’s there, someone who won’t mind spending quite a bit of time with her to teach her and show her around.

General plots are also loved <3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:56 am
Reseerrvveedd  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:57 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:58 am