Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:49 pm
setting:
this academy is for neko people and humans only........and most of the neko girls are turned on by the human guys.......this academy has everything imaginable in it.

rules:
1.all gaian rules apply
2.no cyber but all other romance allowed from just a hug to making out....
3.make sure to pm all profiles and title the pm anime or you will not be accepted this is just a precaution to make sure that everyone has read the rules

gaian name:
name:
bio: (optional)
other: (optional)
hobbies:
dorm #:
appearance sad pics or link only please)

my info:
gaian name: dragostea_din_tei_1990
name: seline
neko girl
personality:she is very attracted to human guys and likes to be around them alot, she can be shy at times but only on some days but most of the time she's faking it
bio:none
other:none
hobbies:what it says in her personality info
dorm #: 7
appearance:User Image

other characters:

gaian name:bloodletting
name:kisho
human
personality:can be hyper but usually not and loves to hang around friends and is very nice....
bio:n/a
other:none
hobbies:hanging with friends and listening to music
dorm #: 12
appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaian name: Sailor_MiniMoon
name: Suki
neko person/ human?: neko person
personality: Brave, and flirtatious likes to show off at times how good she is. She likes to have adventures is sarcastic, and can be pretty evil.
hobbies: Singing, and Dancing
dorm #: ((can i be in 7 or is that taken??))
appearance-User Image

gaian name: xtc.laoz
name: Julianna
neko person/ human?: human
personality: friendly, and calm.
bio: (optional): Julianna was born in japan, and then her father decided to move somewhere else after when her mother died, to a better place. so she landed here.
other: (optional): an athlete, and a great dancer.
hobbies: shopping, dancing, and listening to music.
dorm #: 6
appearance sad pics or link onlyUser Image

NivlaB0i
I'd like to join...

gaian name: NivlaB0i
name: Giro-san
neko person/ human?: Human
personality: I am a very shy human male, who has a deep intrest in cat girls... the problem is however; that he is indeed shy. When he is alone, however, he is a little more outgoing.
bio: Ninja
other: Ninja
hobbies: Ninja training
dorm #: 03
appearance: User Image

gaian name: genjo sanjo
name: Adamu-san (I can't think of anything other than my name in japanese crying )
personality: perverted,kind,easily angered when someone abuses women
bio: perverted,though the fact he falls in love with almost any girls he sees can come in handy sometimes.
other: smokes,but not often,only under extreme stress.
hobbies: Chasing any girls that catch his eye
dorm #: 13

gaian name: xoSukaiSakakiox
name: Sukai Sakaki
personality: Sayo is not an easy girl to get angry but when she is watch out cause she can go a little overboard and crazy. She loves hanging out with various people and going on wild adventures. She's easy going but tough enough to fend for herself. She's kind, funny, and easy to talk to. She's graceful but sometimes that's not very obvious due to her happy go lucky style of life. She loves to live life to the fullest but sometimes masks her true feelings. She loves to cook, sing, play the violin, and dance. She's a person who once you?re her friend and you earn her trust she never will turn her back on you and is a loyal to you forever. Break her heart or break her trust in you and face her wrath.
race: True Vampire
power: Since being trained by an extremely powerful vampire Sefia herself is powerful. Her special ability is shape shifting though there are many more things that although she's quite old she has much to learn.

//Shape Shifting// Sefia can mostly shape shift into any being or thing she has touched. Normally it?s just for disguise purposes but the shifting never goes into people it's too hard to completely change her body to appear that way.

//Fire Manipulation// Sefia has control of fire able to manipulate it to fit various things to add an elemental attribute to things and also create a few weapons from it such as a fire whip.

//Final Judgment// A final attack that Sefia uses where she mercilessly kicks her opponent or target up into the air and sets up a thread barrier to hit the person and eventually wrap around the person restraining them while she slides two spike stars down the suspended lines to either blow them up or have her strings cut them till they?re dead.

weapons:Though Sefia?s master taught her much about various weapons her favorite ones that she normally wields are steel strings of various sizes and spiky stars that shrink and grow to many different sizes including very different effects.

//Steel Strings// Sefia uses her strings in various ways to kill people. Whether it is a huge mess or a tiny thing her strings can pull it off. Sometimes during different attacks the strings vibrate playing a tune while the victim dies. At times she may use her strings for certain things such as disguise which normally helps in missions where she has to frame someone else. The technique contorts and stretches her facial tissue and hair to form into an exact replica of one's face. Since the mask is technically not used with magic one with the ability to see past such things is unable to see the difference. Only a true string user such as herself will be able to break the mask or crack it.

//Spike Stars// Suyari uses these for various reasons to aid her in any type of situation. One way they can be used is as a thing to cast darkness on people?s eyes, another way can be used to silence victims about to die. These stars are made out of material never found by most and can be manipulated to feel like any type of material such as a rubber ball or pure steel. They normally look like spiky spheres but can normally grow out to be spikier.

bio: [maybe later]
other:True Vampires have the ability of flight, which normal vampires do not, and they are able to walk about in sunlight unaffected. Also, they have no need to sleep and drink no blood.
hobbies: Fixing computers and such, playing electric and acoustic guitar, cleaning, dancing, singing, playing Dance Dance Revolution
single/taken: single [for now maybe..]
dorm # : 20

gaian name: areyboo
name: Areyboo Godfire
personality: keeps to himself and can be a little high strung sometime
bio: He built his first computer at the age of ten. He hacked into the pentagons mainframe at twelve. He is a master of anything electronical and if there is a new piece of hardware that he hasn't got his hands on. He will buy and take it apart to see how it works
hobbies: hacking and writing computer programs
dorm #: 16
appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:16 pm
yuriko walks up and down the hallway looking for her dorm......but she is lost  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:42 pm
Hi *Rin says as she walks up to yuriko*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:59 am
Blackrose01111
"hi..." she says while still looking around trying to find out where she is.......  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:01 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Blackrose01111
"hi..." she says while still looking around trying to find out where she is.......
"you wouldn't happen to know where we are would you??"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:47 pm
no not really I'm new here  

Blackrose01111

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:50 pm
Blackrose01111
no not really I'm new here
"cool..maybe we can look for our dorms together then??"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:05 pm
Cool what room are you in? *Rin asks* I'm in 13  

Blackrose01111

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:05 pm
Blackrose01111
Cool what room are you in? *Rin asks* I'm in 13
"i'm in dorm number 7..." she says after looking at a piece of paper....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:41 pm
cool are there any other people in the school  

Blackrose01111

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:41 pm
"i don't think so or at least i haven't seen anyone else yet...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:35 pm
kisho walks down the hallway looking for his dorm then he sees two girls talking and walks up to them and says "hi.... my name is kisho and i was just wondering if you could show me where dorm number 12 is??" he says to them with a smile on his face....  

Bloodletting

Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces