Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
How much weight have you lost?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:15 am
Forgive me if this is a repeat. This morning I hit an all time low. (All thanks to the heart break diet, I simply lost my appetite...) My heaviest was around 160, that was 4 years ago. I was...17, That summer I started eating better and biking to work every day, I lost 25lbs. I plateaued at 135lbs. At 5'7 that's considered to be an ideal weight for my height. So I've been maintaining that weight for years and trying to just tone and tighten everything up. I'm a pretty active person, and I have the best eating habits of anyone I know, granted they're not perfect. But I've always had a bottomless pit for a stomach. After getting dumped by my guy of 7months, first love...well first I couldn't eat at all, but now I just eat smaller portions. Plus with work and school, I often don't have time for a whole meal, so I constantly snack and I'm relying on caffein to get me through my 4hr night class which also I find supresses my hunger. ANYWAYS... so this morning I'm at 131lbs. rofl Don't worry, I'm still going about this in a healthy manner. I do strength training regularly and use my elliptical whenever I have spare time. (which isn't as often as I'd like.) I bought myself a lil present (got it at Winners for 17 bucks)

User Image

I also got myself some new yoga pants, some sexy tops, a new sports bra (the kind you can wear without a shirt, to workout in...I like to wear stuff I feel sexy in when I workout, motivational thing I guess lol) some face masks, and I'm going to die my hair xd Yea, I'm pampering myself... someone has to. I don't know, I think it's important to treat yourself to stuff like that, especially when you achieve something like that. The hair dying is more to um, *tries to think of way to explain* like confirm to myself I'm different now, and I'm capable of change...

ANYWHO, I just wanted to start this page so we could celebrate the achievements we've made instead of just stressing about the goals not yet accomplished. So what's your heaviest, lowest and current weight? Post pics, share your story.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:18 am
Nice, congrats, I've lost 23 lb so far but I've got a ways to go. I'm hoping for eighty more pounds because I'd love to be 130, but I'll be content at seventy  

Lady Schist

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:45 am
User Image

The heaviest in my life [and I was a good few inches shorter] was 180 pounds; my lowest was 140, but I still wasn't my current height.

When I began this, I was roughly 165, and my weight yo-yo'd. Now I step in at 149-ish.

Twenty to go. D:<

"If your stomach feels weak my work here is DONE."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:46 am
about 11lbs.. 3nodding and I'm looking pretty good in my opinion ^^
I was supposed to lose more, but I don't mind if I wont.

I got myself a new tattoo as a reward xp  

delete_my_existence

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:17 pm
When i started i was 85kg (187 pounds). My lowest (before xmas) was 70.9kg (156 pounds), and today i weigh 71.6kg (157.5 pounds). So my total loss so far is 13.4kg (29.5 pounds)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:54 pm
11 1/2 heart  

Soi Tsuba

Groovy Spleen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:16 pm
80lbs  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:09 pm
12 pounds. only 68 more to go.  

Bunniegurl123

Tipsy Vampire

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:34 am
Heaviest, lowest, current... hmm...

Heaviest was almosttt 140, like 136 in 10th grade.
Lowest was 98lbs in my senior year.
Current is 123ish lbs.

I'm really torn because I've been to a bad extreme, and I didn't like it, but I'm just not content with myself. I guess it's good because I'm no longer disillusioned that "oh if I lose another 5 lbs I'll be sexy!" because I've been there, and I'm just the kind of person that won't ever be comfortable in her own skin unfortunately.

I'm trying to get to 110lbs because it's a good weight for me, but I don't know if I can get there, and if I should even be concerned with what the scale says if I want to get into shape and get more toned (muscle can weigh more so I'm not sure if 110 will stick).

I'm just confused. xD
As it is though, 13 lbs to go.

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games